Be me

>Be me
>19
>Inherit more money than I could ever earn in my life.
>can't access money until I'm 22
>what do I do for 3 years

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ZdjwRzr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do some volunteer work

you shut your damn mouth you privileged prick

^This and learn about investing.

Make connections with you dad's friends

/thread

Or start learning about investing early so you don't fuck up the real thing

Learn about investing your money m8

What kind of fucking question is that?
If there was a god, he wouldn't give all this money to a retard like you.

Wat do. You kill yourself for being this dumb.. what else could you possibly do...
If you can't answer the question yourself, you're dumber than I thought.

If you actually have enough that you could buy a house and pay for internet and food for the rest of your life you could just do that

I lived half my childhood knowing I was going to get a lot of money once I turned 18. I was poor as fuck and I still am so I thought I was gonna be rich (to add on to that, I was just a child).
That money was spent too fucking fast. Everyone was telling me it's not going to last very long and I tried not to overestimate just how much it was, yet still failed.

Half my childhood I was thinking that I was gonna be rich. I imagined having a badass car, a house, a super fast computer, and whatever else a kid could dream of having.
Next thing I know, I turn 18, get a decent car, spend too much on a computer, buy useless random shit online, and now I'm borrowing gas money from my mom to get back and fourth from my job at Little Carsar's.
Not sure how much money you're getting, but if it's more than I got, good for you I guess. I can almost GUARANTEE you're going to think you're richer than you really are. In that 3 years I'd suggest you learn how to save money. Get a job whether or not you need it and just start saving. I promise you, it'll benefit you in the long run.

OP here, I think I might donate all of my money to this African that's been emailing me. He says he's stranded and is trapped by some lions. I think He might need it more than me.

Only a retard spends all his money as fast as you did. You deserve your current situation.

Yeah, well fuck you cause it's an annuity and I'm getting more next year

Lulz

those pesky lions

do you live at home? just chill for a couple years. if its actually as much as you say then your life should be pretty stable after the money comes so just wait it out and dont die in the mean time

Die

>Make connections with you dad's friends
Why? Wtf would be the point? The money is already his. Why waste time making connections with people, 50% of which will probably try to leech?

Lmfaooo you jealous fucking troll
Fuck off, faggot. Just giving some advice.

join this discord op discord.gg/ZdjwRzr

Tame some financial course and other cool shit youd like to learn about. Dont live otside your means before or after you get the money. Most important of all dont tell anyone you are going to be rich imcluding your family.

He isn't really a troll. Not knowing the value of currency while having half your poverty childhood to learn about it is fucking retarded. Genuinely kill yourself.

Chill bro, just because your parents didn't leave you money to fund your anime statue collection doesn't mean you have to get so mad. Stop being a jealous fat fag.
Thanks for the advice, bro.
Yea, I live at home currently. Though, I'm hoping to move out either this year or next.
Maybe next time?
>Same poster
>pretending to be someone else
>making himself look like other people actually share his shitty opinion.

if you can afford to move out go for it and just hold a steady job until the money comes

>not samefag
>you are a fucking retard. No amount of money in the world could make me want to be a retard, im going to be an hero before i struggle in my life anyway

Take all my throbbing hard cock into your soft, warm wet mouth. Start moving your head up and down then, while still doing that, grab the bottom half of my shaft and start jerking me off. Maybe gently play with my balls as you start sucking and jerking fast.

You'd love that, wouldn't you faggot?

This

Sorry, I was proven wrong by a fat Jew. And sorry, I didn't mean to flex my inheritance on you.

>>Inherit more money than I could ever earn in my life.
Yeah um, a lousy $10k isn't going to get you very much.

Take note on the "Don't tell anyone you're going to be rich" part. There are a lot of people who'd kill for the money you'll be getting.
Tell. Nobody. Use this 3 years to figure out which of your friends are still by your side because of you and not what you have.

>user has epiphany and learns a valuable lesson about worth, value, and happiness when it relates to being wealthy compared to being successful
>manages to contradict everything he learned by bragging about how much more money he's going to receive next year

Congrats, you just played yourself

Wait... You mean I can't have an epiphany and learn a lesson about worth, value and happiness and have money at the same time?

Damn, bro... I don't wanna live in this world.

Boy I'm glad all that money allowed you to fight with anons in between shifts at Little "Carsar's"

>doesn't want to be a retard
>would rather kill himself
>already retarded for not knowing the difference

Go to university, study finance or some shit, then be ready to invest

The friends will be rich too retard, and he'll be able to learn how to make money

Who said anything about inheriting money from my father?

He already has the money, retard.

And he can make more, retard

Try to live at your personal minimum for a while
Maybe get a job that kind of interest you and test if you could survive on your own

Actually make something of yourself to prove you arent just another trust fund baby.

Seriously, not your fault if you inherit money of course, but it is fucking pathetic that many people who do inherit a lot of money do absolutely nothing of worth in their lives and have become nothing more than a leech who has lived off the earnings of others, no better than a welfare abuser.

No. He shouldn't. People get used to living at their minimum and being comfortable. He should go out and learn before he figures out exactly what he wants. Sometimes people don't know they want something until they experience it.

>No. He shouldn't. People get used to living at their minimum and being comfortable
That's the point
How is that a bad thing?

Because if you're used to being comfortable and living at your minimum, you never improve.
This I mean, your advice is good if he doesn't want to make anything of his life.

>I can almost GUARANTEE you're going to think you're richer than you really are

You spent all your money on a 'decent car', a computer, and random shit online. You probably got like $30,000.

Then you brag to an user about how you're going to receive more money next year.

Have fun spending all of that on another waifu body pillow with a detachable fleshlight port and then asking your mom for more tendies

Join the Bloods and start flippin' yay

Maybe I should clarify I meant financial minimum
He should test out how much money he really needs per months to be happy, and he should earn that money by himself

He certainly won't make anything of his life if he doesn't learn to live within his means, he'll become an indulgent noveau riche idiot who blows it all on coke and strippers.

Best thing he could do would to be to learn to live on as little as possible while educating himself, philosophy, politics, history etc. That'd be the best self-improvement

It's funny watching people who's soul purpose in life is to make fun of other people's shitty lives online.

Okay, you're right. That's actually not bad advice.

>who's soul purpose in life
>who's soul

>Implying Sup Forums is ever for genuine advice anyway.

atlest i cn spel

Jesus christ, you're like my ex. If I meant that, I would have said it
There isn't a single place in Sup Forums where you should expect genuine advice. You see, I meant that and so I said it. :)

Dunno
Many posts in this thread are pretty legit advice

You can find some in some places, but I've yet to find a thread that isn't also filled with just as many faggot trolls

Forward me your trust agreement. Make sure you have a legal basis in what you're saying kid. You have the authority to see the agreement. Your parents could be lying to you ya know.

wow.

you need to fucking relax with that shit.

if everyone is a faggot

no one is.

I'm not even the same user you were replying to. You yourself are reading into posts assuming you are correct in your assessment of the anons meaning of them. Making fun and cold hard truth can look like exactly the same thing.

To my knowledge nobody comes on Sup Forums to be nice to one another so your comment is arbitrary at best and absolute cancer at worst.

how much money, faggot

Find a cociane guy

Please commit sodoku

Borrow

Heroin

You can afford it now

I try to give solid advice where I can even though there's a 1/3 chance it will only result in my being called a faggot by some 17 year old I would easily beat to death in person.

And I'm sure half the time the OP is full of shit.

But fuck it, 1% of the time wasting my time on here may help someone a little.

On balance, I try to be more not a cunt than a cunt. I tend to think most people here are, more or less, the same.

Hope that the dollar doesn't crash within three years.. then if that doesn't happen buy a lot of gold and silver

Run for President

That's what ww3 is for.

youre right on gold silver but try to get coins - can claim face value rather than pm content value if you ever have to list shit like in customs - I 'think' - dont take my word on that (or anything).

everyone here should, if nothing else, have as little cash as possible in checking.

can probably make money on MIC stocks and energy for a good while.

I can relate
There are some people here who actually want real advice.

this.

three years is nothing.

Get a shitty job and a shitty apartment, live a shitty but entertaining life for a few years. That way, when you have loads of money, you'll have some perspective and appreciate it more.

This is coming from a college dropout from a rich family. I wish I had understood what I had better, because now I don't and it'll be a while before I can even get to a middle class lifestyle, and it took a few years of being poor to light that fire under my ass.

what in the actual fuck?

Why is that nice Jewish girl grinding on a goy?

It's Ivanka and her daddy.

oh, I know, and my question stands, user.

my question.

stands.

... fun thread would be 'Defend This Photo Trumptards'

do it.

dooooo it, user.

I need to expel feces from my colon now, but I'll check up on your progress later.

That's a good way to get your 3-day Sup Forums ban - it's very healthy, it keeps you off Sup Forums like nothing else can. Just post Defend This Trumptards threads and you can break the addiction easily.

go live on the street