en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insect
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Admit it user, you'd fuck the rabbit

Admit OP you want that fox dick.

I thought it was shitty propaganda.

not hearing a no on the fox dick.

>shitty propaganda

How so? The message was general.

Also you want to fuck that bunny don't fucking lie.

Oddly liked the movie despite its sjw bullshit message.

discord.gg/ZdjwRzr

Never seen it, what do they feed the carnivores since they can't eat other animals?

Fish, bugs and portion substitutes

You must have seen a different movie. Zootopia doesn't have SJW shit in it.

So fish and bugs suddenly aren't animals? I swear I saw a little fish area in a review

post some le bunny ass

Wasn't the message about racism or some shit which didn't really work out given that they're trying to compare biological differences that make animals eat each other in nature vs, skin colour in the same species.

See

>the message was general

Yeah that doesn't answer my question.

Naw, bugs are insects and are trfhinically not animals. Fish....fish I guess never evolved or don't really have the intelligence to be considered on zootopia level. And naw, no fish areas.

So more or less, unless it's a mammal or of a decent size reptile it doesn't count. Way to go Disney, just throw Finding Neemo and Dory out the window then with your shitty logic.

Guess they never did work it out they just made it so some animals 'didn't count'

Maybe you should watch it again? Take off the Rose colored glasses perhaps?

I mean if you really want to see the errors in it just look up Everything Wrong With and Brain Dump

Alright, basically the cast a broad fucking net with this so that any group can apply it to themselves and feel morally superior or whatever.

In a literal sense, it's a movie about a country bunny, who had some bad experiences with other animals, applying the same prejudices to her city life. In the end it turns out she's wrong, and the seemingly innocent turn out to be the villains. She gets over her prejudices with the help of a fox and then they fuck the end. It's a story, not some political piece. It doesn't apply to just one group, since there isn't really real world examples, just some similar ones.

But people have torn it apart and use it for their own narratives.

>SJW
SJWs claim that Judy is faced with typical patriarchal oppression when entering the force, despite her high scores, she ends a meter maid. They ignore the latter half of the movie, or claim that the "sheep in wolfs clothing" (as it were) is a symbol to how men act innocent but are really vile.

>MRA
They claim the film is about them, males are carvinvores, females the herbivores. Everyone is afraid of the male, afraid of what they can do and just like Judy did, they apply prejudices even when they shouldn't exist. The Gillian is portrayed as men, right until the end when it is revealed that it was a female doing all of it, trying to make men look bad. Just like how feminists demonize men.

>blacks
Blacks claim the same thing as MRAs just switch carnivore with black, herbivore with white and boom you have a story about how white men keep black men down.

>Whites
Switch carnivores with whites, herbivores with blacks, boom you have a story about how black people act innocent but are the true problem in society and how they try to kill the white race

>Jews
Just keep switching things out and you can claim that it's about the holocaust

>Nazis/Pol/
Same thing, it's a movie about them. It similar to the white story

get the idea?

They talked about it, and the creators just simply didn't think of it. When you think of an animal, you don't think of a sea creature.

They have gone back on it, stating that fish maybe have their own society, or that the fish is a protein substitute, but yeah they admit they screwed up.

>her prejudices

You really just needed to say that and essentially agree with me. You can spin it in different ways but more or less it's just going for the whole 'don't judge a person by what they look like' except... they did it with animals who are literally different biologically from one another.

>when you think of an animal, you don't think of a sea creature.

I beg to differ, the only thing I'd question as to be 'animals' would be diseases and other microscopic things.

Glad they noted their fuck up, and hence why their whole peaceful idea wouldn't work with carnivores.

Yeah because it's a kids film. It seems everyone forgets that. As adults we apply logic and reasoning, making us pause and causing problems like this. To us, they are different speices and therefore have limitations and certain behaviours, so we don't take away as much of the message.

Kids? They don't see that, instead the see two different animals getting along, even when one was prejudice against another for awhile. It the moral of the story that the kid gets, not the specific details.

Beyond that you could argue that being different speices even a policies the message though, as they get over their biological weaknesses and differences to work togeather.

You just got to remember, it's a kids movie, tackling hard issues kids are going to face, in a kid friendly way.

I thought it was cute. There are bits I can't stand to watch, but overall I thought it was a good movie.

Which is a godsend because I had to watch it like 1000 times.

You furries make me fucking sick.

It's not like kids aren't taught about these issue from a young age, I dunno why people seem to think 'it's a kids film so there's no way they could have been going for something to do with racism!'

Go have a look at the Sneetches by Dr. Seuss

>censored

Thank GOD I almost thought I saw a woman being fucked by giant insects phew.

Insects belong to Kingdom Animalia. They're animals.

yup en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insect

I dunno where the idea that insects aren't animals has spawned from recently, I've heard several people say it and it just leaves me gobsmacked.

Stop fapping over snapchat > snapchat**y**me could help you today