No x = white

Discuss

>Greece
>white
>Sweden
>not white

Here's your (you)

A huge bait thread.

In all seriousness, most Russians/Finns would rather identify as Eurasians.

And Russia is so big, that ethnically Western and Eastern Russia are like 2 different countries.

>OP is American
Knew it

Says the 56% american mongrel

Whoops, should be an x over Greece, my bad

But
>Sweden
>white

KEK

Don't you have to pray to allah right now?
>t. Mohammed

the irish are subhumans

Greece is a country full of white people.

I've been to Greece, they all look like ugly brown Semites

>an American's opinion on what constitutes "white"
into the bin it goes

you clearly fucked up when you reached the balkans and south europe

you lie
i mean this is ovious

Almost

Whiteugal

Why did you put an x over Transylvania?

>finland is more white than Greece

Shut up you filthy Turk, you'll always be an ugly shitskin

I am a Greek, not a turk.

im whiter than you tyrone

Explain this image

Mfw

why on Sup Forums i always see threads about white/no white? This is real problem in your country?
I live in siberia, in asian republic, but here is 99% white and 1% asian

>one person means the entire country is white

Anyway, I've seen it with my own eyes. Greece is a brown/mixed country

>brown/mixed country
Greece is not america
stop lying

Why are Americans so obsessed with Sweden? Norway has a high percentage of immigrants too, but the American media doesn't have the same obsessive fixation with Norway as they do with Sweden so Americans don't know about it

Come to think of it, Americans are obsessed with Europe's Muslim immigration problem to an unhealthy degree, probably more than actual Europeans are. I think

Let us worry about our Muslims. If you're so obsessed with race, then you have to admit that the country of the 63% has bigger problems than a continent that's still 80-90% white.

I think Americans actually think about Europe a lot as some mythic ethnic homeland, and expect it to be like some Hans Christian Anderson fairytale like what their grandparents told them. That's why they get so disorientated when they learn that Europe has motorways and skyscrapers and immigrants just like them.

>no X through belgium
Literally every islamic terrorist in europe the past year has been from the Belgian Molenbeek.

why are you so fucking angry about a joke post? Also very blatant Redditspacing

1/4 of the population in their capital is muslim.

>falling for the double bait

redditspacing is a meme started by redditors overly sensitive about appearing too reddit

tfw Greek and Turkish food are the same :/

no, it's just a shitty way of formatting posts that sends off massive alarm bells that you're more used to posting on other sites than here and gives everybody eye cancer, it's not really more complicated than that.

indeed
but Turkish food is of Greek origin
And Greek food seems to have shitalian influences (pasta and pizza are Greek) and Turkey from Middle East because they ruled over sandniggers. The Arabs got Greek food via the Turks.

Only a redditor would be familiar with the reddit posting format

Let me guess, you got here after 2014?

yeah, Reddit comes up most of the time at the top of Google results when you troubleshoot problems with electronics or games so I have seen it before. Most people have. You're awfully defensive.

is this also Greek?

this is what the turkic subhumans took from the chinese and brought it to europe (slavs)
are you the sneaky dutch turk who always plays a westerner?
this dish is not known among foreigners

hehe it is pretty good tough but only a lot of work and I did not deny that my mother is Turkish

>are you the sneaky dutch turk who always plays a westerner?
How do you even recognise a poster from a few short sentences?

>Americans in charge of determining if I'm white or not
Remember folks, when you answer to an American flag, there's a 1 on 2 chance that he is non-white.

this is why i hate immigrants here so much

manti is now known among foreigners

Why do I have massive black eyebrows and jet black hair as dark as turkish people, why is my skin as dark as a turks?

tfw I am the only Turk at work

ancient Greek DNA

Means we are half white?

a lot of British people are like this for some reason, I don't know either

We just consider ourselves finns and finno-ugrics, and sometimes nordics. If we wan't to use a broader term it's still european.

Turkey is more European than Finland.

Do you wan't me to post the ikibey copypaste so you'll finally whimper off to whatever hole you go to cry about your turkroachesness?

today the sun was shining and it was warm
i looked up and the sky was clear and blue
all noises disappeared
for a short moment i imagined that i was in Greece
then i shed some tears because i was actually not there

> I am Greek

GET AWAY FROM THIS SITE.

this is my site now