Why are drumpf supporters such cowards IRL?

Why are drumpf supporters such cowards IRL?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nxFo-ETO5Kg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CASH ME OUTSIDE HOWA BOUTT VAT

at least they are tough on the interwebs!

Why what happened to this guy?

it looks like he went up against one of those non gender specific special snowflakes...and lost

he caught these hands

Doesn't take much skill or strength to suckerpunch someone in the nose.

Have you ever been punched in the nose? It ruins your whole day.

>one
Yeah sure
It's not like those antifa cucks only group 12v1 and use illegal fireworks as weapons, throw glass beer bottles at civilians and sucker punch people.
Not like you can see what happens when happens when it's 1v1 with dreadcucks girl on the livestream.
>Come on now stop this bait

you mean the girl that got sucker punched by a group of trump supporters?
nice try

Good, as much as I like this site, these fucktards Trump supporters deserved it.

So you don't know then. Got it.

You mean one Trump supporter, before the others made sure she was okay then left her alone. How fucking retarded do you have to be to lie to people's faces and expect them to fall for it when we live in an age when EVERYTHING is filmed?

sounds like fake news to me

>How fucking retarded do you have to be to lie to people's faces and expect them to fall for it when we live in an age when EVERYTHING is filmed?
So I see this is your first time around liberals then.

YES it is FAKE NEWS REEEEEEEE

prove it

Skip to 1:05 and weep, libtard.

youtu.be/nxFo-ETO5Kg

Why is this not a debate?

>female detected

TITS OR GTFO

>youtube as a credible source

nice try kiddo

looks like a bunch of trump supporters ganging up on someone that's already on the ground then one of them sucker punching a woman from a crowd

proved wrong by your own source. kek

>Supporting the "wrong" candidate can lead to you being assaulted
>People riot over election results
>People think that if they back the "right" candidate, some change might actually occur
>If you wait long enough, there will be a massacre of some kind
Lol America. You're basically a technologically advanced version of Africa.

>Links to a channel where the poster is too cowardly to show his face
At least Molymeme shows his face when he talks shit

>implying fascists would ever do something so nasty

Pro-tip just about all political people are pussies when shit hits the fan. The reason for this is because political people are very dependent on someone else taking care of the bad stuff for them( politicians,government). Whereas non political people are more of the doer type preferring to handle their own business.

ruins you're whole week if they break it and you dont get it reset

Still butthurt about berkley?

Mental block got to her. Should of stood up and kept fighting

they are not. liberals are savage animals.

Looks like another liberal that was too weak to defend themselves when it really mattered and paid the price for it.

It's hard to win a fair fight against a shillary supporter.
That's usually why we have to flee, can't win 4v1

>antifa are liberals

Kek at all these politically illiterate plebs

>too weak to defend themselves

so you've confirmed that they were attacked by trump supporters.

checkmate.

If you have never been to a fight before and get punched for the first time ever, you will be stunned because that is something new that your mind and body experienced.

Your point?

This pretty much sums it up actually. People who feel the need to attach themselves to a group to form any sort of personality or identity tend to be pathetic.

Simplifying life and differing opinions to 'them v us' is a coping mechanism for retards.

Oh, that girl who was throwing glass bottles?

prove it

No I didn't. They rightfully defended themselves and the tiny bodied liberals could not stand up to them once the retaliation was in effect.

No one was questioning the fact the 'alt right' are a gathering of simple-minded thugs, the argument is that antifa have started stooping to their scummy level.

t. NEET who is living off his parent's money

lol , such bait , did you even see the Antifa cower at a single based stickman ?

>broken camera on the ground
Oh no. Somebody's dad is going to have to pay for that.

It's all there on Breitbart my friend.

>rightfully defended themselves

...by sucker punching someone.

lol try harder.

>breitbart
>credible source

pick one.

I'm halfway through paying off my mortage and working 60 hours a week, thanks for your insightful projection though. ^_^

>Trump supporters using video of a girl getting beat up to prove how tough they are.

She was looking right at him, she could have ducked or blocked it, maybe done some of that MMA shit since liberals are so tough. But she did none of that. Totally her fault.

>"well the fucking revolution isn't fucking easy"

What fucking revolution girl?

She was just holding it for fun I guess.

They're taking out all their manlet frustration after realising Trump isn't on their side.

how dare they have a freespeech rally! those bastards! only we can tell them what to think!

or using it to defend herself against that violent trump supporter

he is the aggressor in that picture after all

Antifa are left wing fascists, why do people keep calling them 'liberal' when they are on the opposite end of the political spectrum?

>he pays taxes
>doesn't want to have a say or opinion

Sure, of course we believe you. Enjoy being a minimum wage cuck

or he could have squared up and fought her like a man

instead he had to run through a crowd and sucker punch a woman who was trying to push an angry mob off her friends

What? I have an opinion, you didn't like it which is why you replied you child.

Taking away the rights of others is not free speech.

>holding a bottle to "defend yourself"
>still can't defend self against that fag

I guess so. First time i got sucker punched it turned me to jelly

The mental gymnastics you need to go through to actually defend Antifa.

>only realising now that Sup Forums threads are full of retards

Where have you been?

so show pictures or video of her throwing a bottle
there must be plenty out there

>we live in an age where EVERYTHING is filmed

>or he could have squared up and fought her like a man
He did, you just didn't see it on camera.
Go ahead and prove that he didn't.

I didn't say she threw it though; that other guy did. I just said she still failed to use it to protect herself; which she did.

prove that he did

>protip: you cant

>muh reading comprehension

I was talking about opinions on your government, why pay taxes when you don't have/want a say?

>inb4 hurr durr its the law

I guess you just throw money when authorities said you have to.

She went there looking for a fight.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Trump supporters (as in those who unironically think he's an honest man) and antifa are all faggots who should be sent up in a rocket into the sun.

the mental gymnastics you need to go through to actually defend sucker punching a woman

I asked you to prove first.
>knowing full well that you can't because liberals can never prove anything

Equal rights, equal lefts.

>i asked you first

sounds like first grade schoolyard logic.

well i DOUBLE DARE you to prove it. checkmate.

>Americans
Please just nuke yourselves

He don't look so tough

It's amazing you somehow know all my political views just from a few lines of text on a chinese cartoon forum. I have my OWN opinions, following 'movements' is just surrendering free thought to a huddled mass.

I know you can't be THIS dense and not be trolling so I'll give you a 5/10 for getting a response out of me.

hmm no where in that post did she say she was going to look for a fight. just going to disrupt a rally.

then quotes an amazing movie.

>if i defend her on the internet she'll have sex with me

trump supporters = alt right now? im emailing buzzfeed immediately

All you did was turn it on me after I asked you; which brings me to the next part: Still not seeing any proof from you. Starting to think maybe you don't have any.

>if I defend him on the internet maybe he'll have sex with me

It's kinda funny how people associate the far left with liberals and the far right with conservatives. Meanwhile all the moderate real liberals and conservatives are working together everyday and are looking at these groups with equal disgust.

I don't think either of us are going for that here. What you said makes no sense. Did you reply to the wrong post?

>unironically defending antifa

You realize that she is part of an organization that condones violence, right?

These guys were not a fair representation of the wide range of people who voted Trump, don't go looking to be offended.

im not sure confronting someone face to face and punching them in the face qualifies as cowardly...in fact, its the exact opposite

shut up commie

because you make false claims with no proof

>oh of course he did it...it's just not on camera...so you cant prove it

oh well he also screamed "IM GOING TO SUCKER PUNCH THIS GIRL" right before doing it. you just didnt hear it. prove me wrong. you cant.

Yeah, meant to quote...

Take that sensible post and shove it up your ass.

He squared up, she looked right at him, she had a bottle and still lost. Confirmed for weak as fuck, proof is right there; you still haven't proven shit.

i can see why. she gets sucker punched by pro-trump supporters.

haha what the fuck. trumpcucktards are the ones being lied to every fucking day, and it's on camera.

> i will never be able to hold I'll be to bust working

proceeds to hold every weekend

>I'll stay out of conflict with syria and russia

bombs Syrian airfield

>I'll replace Obamacare

Obamacare lite

>REEEEEEEE LOCK HER UP!!!!!

proceeds to talk well about Clinton
>I'll build that wall and Mexico will pay for it

now asking us tax payers to pay for it

>drain swamp

directly into white house

>biggest inauguration attendance ever

not even something to worry about, yet it is argued over like it was something that mattered but is completely arbitrary. not to mention even the fact that he lies literally every time he is on camera. god you Trump supporters really are retarded, honestly just open your eyes though please, you are holding us all back

no, for real though. when you look at those videos do you think all those people are "alt right"?

Punching someone not expecting to get punched, especially someone smaller and weaker, is the literal definition of cowardly

prove it.

show me a picture or video of what you said actually happening. good luck.

She had actually said, "please Mr Fascist, punch me in the face. Don't feel you're attacking me, it's actually the only way I can get off and I'd truly appreciate it" just before he said that.

how exactly are they taken the right's away from other's? i didn't see them rioting and throwing fireworks in crowds like the mass shooters you all at heart are.

>trumpcucktards are the ones being lied to
Yes and they're the only ones it's happening to.
Both sides piss themselves with laughter at the thought that people think either is worth taking.