How often do you think about suicide?

How often do you think about suicide?

every time I see the word

Minimum once a day, no exceptions for 6 months now

Damn near every fucking day, along side (pathetic) self harm.

Near every day. Multiple times if I'm at work.

I do sometimes, but then i realize my life is more worth than ending it. I mean, even when I need to wake up @ 6 o clock in the morning and I cant stand my job, there are people not even getting money so....I just dont fullfill it i guess.

More than a day

It's a daily thing. I guess that's just how I'm wired.

Multiple times a day, depends on what im doing and how distracted I am.

Damn.... Sup Forums is suicidal!

Cindy pls, you're too young to think about that

Not often. But I am not afraid of dying. I just hope Ill make a difference when I go

Technically true.

As for the actual act of suicide, I don't. I may have only just gotten out of a homeless shelter, but life is going pretty good. Got some money in my wallet, a bottle of rum waiting for me when I feel like drinking again, and got resumes out. Going to put more out tomorrow since the stores I want to work at are, oddly, closed. Even minimum wage is fine by me; something to pay the bills while I focus on writing. Got several books self-published and going to have another finished before too long.

What u think about a suicidal party where all of us who think about suicide gather. With music, we can talk either dance

Constantly for the last 13 years until last night. Microdosing is fucking magic.

When I wake up, every time I have a minor inconvenience, when trying to sleep

I long to leave my physical body behind and be assimilated into The Wired

But if all semblance of perception and existence ends with the body, fuck that, keep me alive.

This image helped me when I needed it most. Maybe someone else will connect with it.

Generally, whenever feeling down about life, I've found it very helpful to spend some time reading or watching various works of his or the works of other great men and women. Greatness inspires greatness, mediocrity inspires mediocrity, and misery begets misery.

Yes. It is. Can't recommend this enough as a viable alternative to conventional antidepressants which are in all reality completely fucked up, especially if you know a bit about pharmacology..

Went through 8 antidepressants and maybe 4 mood stabilizers (Doc didn't know shit, old armchair psychaitrist). Started with mushrooms at .3 grams every other day. Started yesterday with .15g daily.

First few weeks was a bit of a rollercoaster, but in the last few days

>Stopped constantly thinking of killing myself
>Don't talk shit to myself anymore (now and again I will, but it's a habit and now I actually stop myself)
>Dissatisfyed with being a neet
>Actually talked to a grill at my local grocery store and asked her out without overthinking the shit out of it

And I've become a much less cynical, unfeeling cunt. Actually cried out of joy today, it's so fucking nice to not want to die finally.

Thanks user, I feel you on the job; went down a drinking binge when I had to leave the post office due to a foot problem.

For the first time in years I actually enjoyed going outside for a walk even though the lights at night blind me a bit. The smell of red oak burning in the distance, dusk starting to peak, crickets chirping; shit's miraculous.

Always been a misanthrope so memes and such were always annoyances; been ignoring a few good friends for too long because of my shit and I'm gonna ring them up tomorrow as well as see my grandparents for the first time in years.

Memetics reminds me directly of a low budget Canadian horror film, Pontypool; great movie, and I'll look into it.

Realized I was always being "me" and not me, if that makes any sense. Finally understand all the platitudes of "being yourself"