Nobody fucking cares about me. nobody ever fucking cared about me. nobody will ever fucking care about me

nobody fucking cares about me. nobody ever fucking cared about me. nobody will ever fucking care about me.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/v3eVb5R
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

join the ypg

everybody dies. i haven't been happy or felt good my entire life. i wish i could die without killing myself. death is inevitable so why suffer anymore? nobody cares.

Well your face is busted as fuck so why don't you work on your personality? Turn the computer off and find something to do with your spare time that makes you happy. Develop some skills or hobbies that make you more interesting and people will start to like you more.

didn't you already kill yourself last week? pretty sure you've hit your limit there, bud

Jesus fuck will you ever stop? You post these threads million times a week, nobody believes this shit, nobody cares about you, nobody wants you. If you really wanted to pull the trigger you wouldn't be wasting your time here and just did it already. Fucking poser piece of shit.

nothing makes me happy.

>nobody believes this shit
>nobody cares about you, nobody wants you
then they do believe what i say, because that's what i said.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH thread no.9000

who said anything about that? who said anything about a gun?

You don't have any understanding of anything therefore everything is nothing and your state of unhappiness will be unchanged.
Understanding makes anything.

Welcome to life. We are all alone. We will always be alone. The trick is to find happiness in being alone.

i dont care

i care about you lad. we just dont know it yet

everything is nothing though

ok

this

and doing psychedelic substances

i know
you're just saying that.

your mom will always let you suck her nipples if you ask her. just ask her today, youll feel better afterward.

ive seen this face a million times before it's becoming a local meme on Sup Forums

Life is full or irony. The irony here being as soon as you grow a pair and accept a life of solitude your confidence will grow thereby attracting people who will want to share life. Best thing you can do is laugh at it all.

SUICIDE ASSISTANCE DISCORD

discord.gg/v3eVb5R

WE ARE VERY ACTIVE AND HAVE HELPED OVER 15 MEMBERS FIND PEACE

Do you care about anyone other than yourself? Really? Do you act like it?

It's a necessary prerequisite to somebody caring about you.

To have a friend, be a friend.

Man speaks the truth.. fucking /b Jesus!

op honestly doesnt look like a bad guy...

but fuuuuuck offf man.

do you care about yourself?

not with that attitude they won't

You have a friend in Jesus.

jesus is the original meme

Hey can i ask a question

take a look at this pic and tell me what's your taught about it

what am i looking at here

that's my database, idk if I should called it a database or not, but that's my problem,

should i? or should not

you should

Huuur duuurrr imma post this shit again so i can trigger some Sup Forums faggots FUCKIN STOP POSTING THIS SHIT FUCKING FAAGGOOOT PIECE OF SHIT RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ye fuck them, u should only care about urself anyways

icdeadpeople.jpg

nope just another loser