Overdose/ injection of toxic shit

Overdose/ injection of toxic shit.

Ive got around 100ml of ipa, 70ml of acetone. a very small amount of morphine and like 3 packs of pain killers.

Could throw in some random shit like petrol and cough syrup. i just want to know how much of it for it to successfully kill me

so i can either to that or drive my car into the water. those are the two options right about now. what one would have the highest success rate?

any questions or other ideas welcome

put a brick on the gas pedal and get run over by your own car

Just do the helium CPAP mask method. No pain at all, quick death, no chance of harming anyone who finds your body. Just make sure you release the pressure at a slow enough rate that it doesn't burst your lungs.

where do you get helium and a cpap mask from?

are they at hardware stores, online?

i knew this was a method but wasnt sure what it was called, thanks user. this seems like the best

Pics?

Please don’t do it! I know this probably won’t help but i can give you some money if that will help :[

Of ipa and acetone? it looks like water dude.

Its okay my dude, i have hurt so many people including loved ones. I have made so many peoples lives miserable.

On top of that my own life, i dont get enjoyment and i have no desire for anything.

If you have money to spare donate it to a charity or something man.

ERs are very VERY good at cleaning you out.

Then you end up in 4-point restraints for a couple hours waiting for them to push papers around to call you a social worker who shows up when he or she can manage it. You really want to end up like that?

You have a bucket list or anything?

Thats why i wanted to know how much for it to be lethal and not just fuck me until i am found.

Of course.

OPS Bucket List:
Die.

It's cool you care

Why do you feel like you need to
?

I wouldn't advise to off yourself with meds or drugs. Unless you know exactly what you are doing, you either have a very painful death, a whole day of constant vomiting or a trip to the ER.
I mean, it will be the last thing you ever did, so you might aswell make sure you planned everything right.

There is so much, pages and pages.

Its a mix is disorders, past issues, present and future.

there is just so much, im currently writing, explaining all my feelings in word documents.

I really dont want to be stopped, this world isnt meant for me.

Yea, i think imma go with the helium.

Still have no idea where to get it or a mask, if anyone has ideas that would be cool. (they might even sell it at a toy store or hardware store, i have no idea what its used for in real world application, so if they sell it anywhere do tell)

Instead you should go
> the website
and get your crushes nudes

Use the internet, Luke.
Also, if you really want to an hero, be aware of the consequences for your family, friends, etc. You have the right to end your life, but its still a very selfish thing to do. Make sure you are calm and in a mood where you can think about this rational.

>so pathetic and useless that you struggle to find equipment to kill yourself
kys (lol)

Stop the spaming you despicable cunt

I know. im calm now. im writing about it, as a way that they can see why. i feel like i at least owe them this.

I have this one folder full of all my problems (literally 100s of pages, and still going) that people will be able to read if they want to know, but i am also going to write little short messages for individual people.

i could find them, might take some time as id have to research what helium is used for in the real world and then research what shops in my local area sell equipment for said industry.

People on here will know, so i just simply asked while im in this thread. the time i have left is better spend writing, explaining and pouring my emotion onto paper so my family and friend have closure and know why a seemingly happy and selfless kid decided to commit such a sad and selfish act.

the fact you dont already know what helium is for means you've wasted your life. You might as well kill yourself because you sound dumb as shit.

Well apart from balloons, no. No one ever told me, and i never cared to ask.

Just searched it and they sell tanks of it for $60 just down the road from me for filling balloons. The kit fills 30 balloons. is that enough? how many kits should i get ?

>People on here will know, so i just simply asked while im in this thread. the time i have left is better spend writing, explaining and pouring my emotion onto paper so my family and friend have closure and know why a seemingly happy and selfless kid decided to commit such a sad and selfish act.

Cringey as fuck mate, why make everything so pathetic and faux poetic. Just kill yourself or man the fuck up.

Just go to a police station and steal a gun

Do a flip, you pretentious faggot. Life in the real world ain't for pussies.

You talk like a fag and your shits all fucked up. Do eet faggot, get an electric chainsaw and a light timer, take drugs, prop it up over your neck and set the timer.