Who is the best QB in the league right now, and why is it Dak Prescott?

Who is the best QB in the league right now, and why is it Dak Prescott?

Yes, he's better than Brady, and it isn't even close.

Y-you actually believe this? Like the delusions are real and youre reaching out for our help?

It isn't an opinion, it's factual. Thrown more TDs and for more yards than Brady, lead his team to a basically perfect season, and will win a Superbowl his rookie season

>tfw don't believe this but feel compelled to defend Dak due to being a Cowboys fan

wat do lads?

Give the credit to where the credit is due for your team, on the best offense line the league has seens in years and the stellar running game. Take away those elements and Dak would struggle a lot more then he does now, not to mention a defense that is gaining more confidence as the season progresses.

Don't forget he leads the league in the only meaningful stat for comparing QBs = QBR.

>they actually believe this

lmao he'd be sub 500 behind the Patriot's O-line and without Elliot taking all the attention away from him

no rookie qb will ever win a super bowl, the pressure is too intense for a kid.

*Should we tell him?*

Brady is a fucking meme that needs to retire already. Jimmy G played 100% identical to brady. They wouldn't lose even 1 more game if they just benched brady right now

tell me what?

That is even more unbelievable then what OP said

Brady is a mediocre QB who's had an extremely lucky set of circumstances throughout his career. Dak is a true talent, something Brady never has been.

>true talent
>plays behind the best o-line in modern memory and a rookie RB who is doing all the hard work straining other teams' defenses for him

Who do you think developed and worked with that o-line? Dak. Brady would jerk off Gronk and keep trying to convince people he's the GOAT

>Who do you think developed and worked with that o-line?
The coaching staff and trainers for the past couple years?

it's called a locker room leader, cuck.

5 rings.

I wouldn't be so sure Patriots faggot. Your second and third string QBs went 3-1 with Brady out. If a truly starter caliber QB like Prescott is behind center, it's a blood bath in all 4 of those contests. I'd even go so far to say that the Pats would be flirting with an undefeated regular season record. Give your coach and his scheme more credit.

>5 rings.
What did you mean by this? That Dallas has won a playoff game in the past couple decades?

E L I T E

Honestly, Cowboys fans should be pitching a fucking fit about the NFL screwing us out of a perfect season. They hate this franchise, and they'd rather die than allow us to go undefeated, which we absolutely would if it wasn't for refball.

There isn't a team in the past 20 years that could beat us in a fair game.

That you're a faggot? he knows.

Oh god I hope the buscs aren't overlooking the saints game as much as I am. I can't wait to shitpost after we beat these retards

Because he has the best offensive line and with that makes great reads and has improved his foot work. He knows when to scramble and is always throw first. Hes able to read defenses and with the great rushing attack he can audible into timely run plays. He doesnt force the ball and is great throwing on the run. He actually cares about his job, not saying Brady doesnt but Dak does too. Also, he's a good man and helps old ladies cross the road in downtown Dallas after practice.

>Cowgirls bandwagoners

Dallas O-line has consistently been lauded as the best in the game for years. It didn't start in 2016 dumb casual.

The Seattle game marked the moment when that group became elite and since then all the cowboys have needed is competent qb and an elite rb. This year, waday know? they get a good qb and an elite rb. that equals 11-1 which is a vast improvement over last year AND 2014(12-4). Dak is a good player of the game football and to say otherwise is retarded. Im sorry but put Ryan Fitzpatrick on the Cowboys and fuck if this shit happens. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>rookie has a good first season
>2nd season and on is complete shit

this is just another one of the same.

Yeah it's almost like having a rookie RB that rushes for 100+ yards practically every game with the best O-line might make a team decent. The only recent the QB situation looks better is because 35 year old Romo was out long enough for someone other than a career back up to play.

>The only recent
You have to go back.

To be fair, Cassell, Weeden and Keenum looked like shit behind that oline and the 4th best runner last year. The "best O-line and good RB" logic doesn't hold up because it's not consistent.

No it's actually consistent if you don't think in logical fallacies.

>Cassell, Weeden and Keenum looked like shit
that's because they're career garbage backups.

Just because Dax is much better than career garbage backups doesn't = elite or top tier.

In all the years I've been on Sup Forums, this has got to be the most delusional statement I've ever seen. Nothing comes close, not even the OP. The notion that the NFL hates its biggest ratings breadwinner is laughable at best, incredulous beyond reason, and inconceivable of the highest degree.

I would say this is bait but the level of conviction between the lines says it all. Fucking retard.

>keenum
what did he mean by this??

Fact check.

Romo has 3 playoff wins.