Circumcision = Genital Mutilation

>Circumcision = Genital Mutilation
Hey, retard: there are zero benefits to getting cut. Sensitivity is decreased by more than 75% once the keratinzation process completely covers your exposed glans and inner foreskin.

One little snip, a life time of depression.

Why do people still defend this horrible practice, and why isn't it illegal yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

holywar.org/jewishtr/wvr.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=cEO7zDdmm-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They cut my entire glans off.

right is definitely shotacock

I got cut when i was a baby. I had no say in the matter. I guess male mutilation is socially accepted apposed to women being cut. There is no benefit for men to get cut. But it happens on a regular basis for no medical reasons.

because jews think its a requirement for their extra special contract with g0d for the Land of Israel (though they are free to live elsewhere, as they did in large numbers for centuries before Christ.

holywar.org/jewishtr/wvr.htm

pics or didn't happen

>One little snip, a life time of depression.

ITT: Angry, disgusting Anteater dicks

youtube.com/watch?v=cEO7zDdmm-w

You must really know your little boy cocks well.

It looks normal because they carved and tattooed it afterwards so I wouldn't noticed. My penis is like 3 inches shorter than it should be.

>This is what nigs think about their own people
Extermination when?

cock without forhead are disgusting

I'm not circumcized. Am living through a lifetime of depression

I'm Jewish and think that anyone who does this shit is a fucking barbarian.

That's why I call them the "sadistic Jews"

Well op i didnt choose to have my dick chopped

yeah, i hate being circumcised. i hate myself.

lol, they do it so you won't tug on your pee-pee. Because being able to do so would be a good thing. And we don't want good things.

I want a smooth looking dick like that...

Daily Reminder from Based Milo

Well, that's the biggest load of horse shit I've ever seen.

Never read so much shit in such less words.
If you are cut u dont feel as much as uncut

Stay mad with your 10cm dick

If men should do this, i demand that girls should get also cut (like girls in africa)

pics or it didn't happen.

How about no one gets mutilated?

>tfw you realise milo probably cries about his cut little sausage

Yeah, he probably believes it's supposed to be that way. That it's an okay thing to do.

Uncut guys don't last as long in bed because their socks are too sensitive thus cut guys are able to please women more fully and satisfy them

these cut vs uncut pics are always such bullshit, im uncut and my dick isnt that shiny and fancy looking, really how the fuck do i make my dick look that smooth and glossy?

Now, that's just a fucking lie you tell yourself because you're broken.
>cut guys are able to please women more fully because their dicks aren't working properly

when it's all nice and shlicked up with some of that glorious precum lol

Lol.

I don't really give a shit .

because they have no dick sensation?

you do understand that when they cut girls they cut the entire clitoris off right?
its almost the same as if they were to cut the WHOLE head of your dick off.

OP, try to think spend less of your time thinking and posting about dicks on a pedo anime forum. You will be happier, and more productive.

well shit, I dont seem to be able to make more than a grain of rice sized drop of precum, I feel a bit shit about that.

just get really horny and then let it go away, that seems to do it for me, for a few minutes you'll see nothing but then a torrent lol, also some guides on the internet, you can become a god of the stuff

I fuck for as long as i want, 8.5 inches long able to please multiple women if id like..

Soon TM

I got it cut when i wass a like 8
Apparently my foreskin was not growing at the same rate as my dick.
Never had a bitch complain about it either.
Dicks are dicks in the end you just use em for fucking.
Just be glad you don't have a baby dick or whatever it's called. Those guys are truly fucked

Why do you have dick pics saved, user? Are you some kind of faggot?

>Hey, retard: there are zero benefits to getting cut.

except you can pretend to be a Jew and girls won't spurt antisemitic jokes.

Also, in the rare case they'll see your puny penor, they'll pretend it to be four inches more than it is actually.
Because, you know, noone likes to be labeled ''antisemitic'', not even retarded slutty whores.

>pretending to be a Jew

Why the fuck would you ever want to do that? What kind of autistic shit are you?

This is cringey.

if people around you think you're a Jew, everyone will make you take any possible advantage because everyone fears the ''anti-semitic'' label that can destroy reputation, career and life.

Example -- edit the pic related and switch Whites with Jews, and think about consequences.

Thank fuck I live in a country where jews don't exist.

does your country accept immigration????!?!!

Obviously a thread of people jealous they were never cut.
No health benefits? Bullshit.
No hygiene benefits? Bullshit.
Loss of sensitivity? Bullshit.
Most chicks like the foreskin? Haha, total bullshit!
You fags keep telling yourselves these lies to feel superior. I'm quite comfortable knowing that you're not. I wouldn't recommend doing some actual research on the debate, and I don't mean the spewings from some hoity toity up herself bitch going on about mutilation and how the psychological trauma from the pain haunts males their entire life, (because that's not true either.. sshh! If it's done as a baby, nobody actually remembers it. Just like the excruciating pain like your throat and your lungs have caught fire when you take your first breath.), no I mean actual research. Because it would destroy your little world you've created for yourself. And then I would have to pity you more than I already do.

I hate the smell of uncircumcised dicks. Even clean ones smell like bad cheese to me. Will only suck cut dick. Sorry.

Oh and I'm not a jew either.

then it sounds like a rich and advanced country having a growing economy.

Is it 1938's Germany?

No.

A girl can dream...

who tf told you that?

Love the smell of clean balls but can not handle the odor of uncut dick. No matter how much you wash them they smell really bad.

>No health benefits? Bullshit.
Fake and gay.
It's an arbitrary modification of something that would work 100% OK anyway. Being non-natural, is thus not healthy.

>No hygiene benefits? Bullshit.
Fake and gay.
Strawman argument, because bad hygiene habits are a mental thing, not a penile one.

>Loss of sensitivity? Bullshit.
Fake and gay.
The penis head has to be protected by skin everytime it doesn't fuck. Once circumcised, it gradually loses sensitivity.

>Most chicks like the foreskin? Haha, total bullshit!
Fake and gay.
Chicks like clean guys who can get them real pleasure. And pleasure does not depend upon being circumcised. And only a small fraction of that pleasure actually comes from being penetrated.

wot?

oy, vey!! gay Jewish dude detected.

I'd rather commit career suicide than pretend to be a jew.

Like I said, don't do any real research. You'll just end up wanting to kill yourself. Lulz!

Lol. I wish I had the choice to remove mine or not, but really. I don't need any more sensitivity. Already gotta focus to not cum.
Do uncut fags just bust nuts earlier cause the sensitivity increase?

Oh and I never said chicks get more pleasure from cut. Most just find it more aesthetically pleasing.

LOL I wouldint change my cock for olivia munn or any bitch. Olivia Munn must swear to herself she is hot shit. G4 is over.

I do.

because genital mutilation only matters if the victim is female

Wait, you care about satisfying women? you fucking cuck. I just care about my nut.

OP is trying to make himself feel better because he has roadkill dick

This thread is started like every hour by someone I am more than sure is just mad that his dick is like 2 inches long cut or uncut that aint ever going to change.

How do you feel knowing chicks like my 7 inch cut cock over your tiny little vienna sausage dick? Insecure I'm sure.

No, how long you last is simply through mental discipline. It's a myth that uncut guys have more sensitivity in sex. Yes, the head of an uncut penis has a thinner membrane and more prone to pain and infection, but there are still the same amount of nerve endings.

Only faggots care this much about other peoples dicks

Only faggots care this much about other peoples dicks.,,

Only faggots care this much about other peoples dicks,..

its so 6 year olds' wont be jacking off, because they don't know their cock is so sensitive.

Only faggots care this much about other peoples dicks...

>It's a myth that uncut guys have more sensitivity in sex.
Prepare for the uncut virgins who are going to try to dispute this.

Only faggots care this much about other peoples dicks, bish

Only faggots care this much about other peoples dicks, cuck

Only faggots care this much about other peoples dicks,..,

Only faggots care this much about other peoples dicks, lol

Only faggots keep bumping a thread they want nothing to do with.

Only faggots care this much about other peoples dicks, kek

Only faggots care this much about other peoples dicks nigga

Only faggots care this much about other peoples dicks, fam

Only faggots care this much about other peoples dicks.

No..only a faggot, cares this much..

Only faggots care this much about other peoples dicks.,

>Sensitivity is decreased by more than 75%
Oh wow so it is harder to last longer.

Only faggots care this much about other peoples dicks,.,

Only faggots care this much about other peoples dicks, bishi

Caring this much about other peoples dicks then your own....

Seriously OP you pushed your faggotry over the edge this time....

Only faggots care this much about other peoples dicks, bish tits

Oh I know. And they always think they know what having a cut cock must be like. How is beyond me. Last I heard, you couldn't just try out having a cut dick for awhile. Lol.

because women overwhelmingly think cut dicks look better.

Did you know the first living creature in space was the fruit fly?

>Only faggots care this much about other peoples dicks

Only fags care this much about other people's dicks, desu~

Did you know pumpkins make great fleshlights