Why are tattooed people scumbags, Sup Forums?

Why are tattooed people scumbags, Sup Forums?

>at the beach
>enjoying some chips at a takeaway shop
>look across the street
>good-looking woman in a bikini
>erection intensifies
>she turns around
>tattoo on her shoulder
>welp, there goes the erection

Not long after...

>see the same woman
>she's with her boyfriend
>he has numerous visible tattoos
>he looks like a degenerate
>"sorry, Sir, but you did not make the shortlist for this job"
>he probably wouldn't remember if he was shortlisted anyway, in between hits of meth
>they walk off
>that's that, then
>even if she was single, I dodged a fucking bullet because of her tattoo/s

Is there a direct correlation between people who willingly desecrate their body, and some kind of "genetic predisposition" to being a gigantic, irredeemable loser? Does it lie on a deep neurological level?

Why are all tattooed people such cataclysmic fuckups?

I think you're just boring.

Nice b8 m8.

Small tattoos are alright

Is that your personal opinion, professional opinion, or-... wait. You don't have a job.

theres tattoos and tattoos , on women though they almost always look fuckin awful , rare picture of an ok

on men most are screaming fags hoping for attention that they can bring , once again some are ok but most are pointless and colourful scaring

>tattoos
>ever

A tattoo is just another way of saying, "I am a shallow, vapid attention-whore" without actually having to say it.

If your tattoo serves as a "memory" of the deceased, you're only causing yourself anguish. Memories were meant to fade. The brain has evolved that way, for a reason.

If your tattoo expresses an opinion, then know that an opinion should only be expressed (a) from the mind (b) from the heart or (c) not at all.

Adding to that, people who have their body degraded with tattoos are far more willing to have their body degraded in other ways. After all, "I've come this far. Why not experiment a little-further?" Such people will turn to recreational drug use and, in the more extreme cases, steal from family, friends and strangers alike to feed their disgusting, utterly selfish habit.

Tattooed people are the scum of the fucking Earth.

From a few feet away that shit will look like she got some kind of skin disease or rash

>>tattoo on her shoulder
>>welp, there goes the erection

What are you? 12?

Fuck off

holy shit what a fucking abomination

looks like a fucking disease

The "slippery slide" argument rarely works but in the case of people with tattoos, it always works. Tattoos are a gateway to degenerate and abhorrent anti-social behaviour that has no place in civilization today.

Are you the same fag that posts this shit on Sup Forums?

is this the new pasta

Nigger

Who hurt you op?

Lame bait, bruh

Samefagging this hard

Eh, 1/10 made me reply. Someone with tattoos probably fucked your girlfriend/wife/butt and you're mad now. Good luck with the budding anthrophobia.

Thanks for the bump man

they think they are 'expressing' themselves, but it's not like they made that art themself, and tattooed it to themself. They don't have the ability to actually express themselves, or are so lazy at it that they want something else to do it for them.

It's similar to wearing high cost brand names to say 'I have status', the difference being the tribe of the status and the permanency of it compared to clothes.

Basically they are rebelling against the cult of beauty by trading themselves into another cult of (what they consider) beauty. Esp people like OP's pic.

They think 'This tattoo will make me look awesome!', which means that they feel that they don't look awesome to begin with, or they feel normal, or not unique enough. So in essence they are trying to become beautiful by being different.

I don't agree with them one bit though. I've been to tattoo parlors, been there for my gf when she got a sleeve done. She knows I don't care for tattoos but is on a quest to form her identity or some nonsense. Which is exactly why I don't agree with tattoos. a person is more than their looks. Often these tattooed people will bitch and moan about how shallow people are there is more to people than their looks, and then ten seconds later they are imagining how cool they'd look if they got some dragons tattooed to their arm.
They get pissed at the idea of some bimbo paying thousands of dollars to get their nose fixed or breasts enlarged saying they should just accept their own beauty, and ten seconds later they are considering spending thousands of dollars to get a full back tattoo of some zombie graveyard.

It's just another vapid shallow vain path. It's main offense is that by having tattoos they are automatically saying if you don't have tattoo's you are the boring one with no identity, and it's annoying to have that auto message visual screamed at us all day long when we know it isn't true.

/rant

All my worst girlfriends had tattoos.

People get tattoos because they are not upstanding people.

I think they're stupid but I have no problem with other people getting them.

That's called an opinion, based on poor information. I'd argue you probably just meet bad people, socialize in low class places, or are otherwise attracted to trashy women.

But like you can't prove only bad people have tattoos, I can't prove you're turning tricks in a back alley for daily income. The best you can do is anecdotal. Might as well just say white people are bad, or poor people are bad, or motorcyclists are bad.

No fucker, I don't have "proof" but I know and we all know that the likelihood of someone being a piece of shit goes up if they have tattoos. So fuck off with that SJW bullshit.

Eh decent b8