>get charged with 4 counts of impaired driving
>pass breath test at station
>joke imma drain my blood with cops cos im so stressed
>mfw to the hospital we go
>doc is like wtf
>im fine, not pyschopath
>didnt sign any papers, just sat there and gave information
>mfw $125 in copay

So Sup Forums, I'm 21. Live in Maryland. No prior accidents, no prior trouble on the road. Just got extremely unlucky. What the fuck should I do? The ticket lists the charges but all is for court hearing although one fine of $280.

Is this fair? I'm so stressed out guys, halp.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ECe1W-K1dlU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

haha dickhead don't drink drive you fucking degenerate

It happens

>It happens
Only if retards ingest alcohol, then decide to drive a vehicle.

It isn't a natural phenomenon, like the weather which does just happen, it's a conscious, retarded act.

>nightime
>curvy road
>drunk driving
>looking at the radio
What could possibly go wrong?

Like i said. It happens. Sorry not everyone is dandy like you.
Literally seconds

Then it's your own fucking fault. Don't drive drunk without wanting to deal with the consequences you fuck. OP could have just put back his seat and took a half hour power nap before he decided to drive but instead he chose to risk it and lost.

Sucks to suck, faggot. Welcome to the real world, fuck face.

Jesus man. I am well aware im a fuck face. I was sort of asking for legal help.
I could of had the option to walk away from the car, i had no idea somebody called the police. It was a minor collision.

>Is this fair?
You took and chance and got fucked, that doesn't mean it's unfair. Your judgment is shit

Im asking about the involvementof the police. Not my actions.

Jesus christ. You guys need your coffee.

>Sorry not everyone is responsible like you
FTFY

If you're OP, you don't deserve to be granted the privilege of having a driving licence. If you're OP I hope they throw the book at you and take away your licence, as that would be one less irresponsible retard being a danger to the public.

What if it had been a pedestrian, rather than a real estate sign? Moron.

see
I agree with this user 100%

NO SHIT ! I hope it was you. Goddamnit.

Here's some legal advice bro. Don't fucking drink and drive.

>It was a minor collision
It was a minor collision with a drunk at the wheel

o man.

>I hope it was you
Wouldn't be me. I don't drink and drive

Unless Mr Irresponsible drunk-at-the-wheel is now wishing he'd killed an innocent bystander with an opinion? You're not temperamentally fit to be in charge of a child's bicycle, never mind a motorised vehicle.

Im saying that got hit you fucking moronic, useless twat. Hostile prick.

kek'd

I think the entitled shit was saying he wishes you were the pedestrian.

Idk man. We all have problems. Attention slips away. Shit fucking happens. I wasnt drunk, i failed the breath test because i consumed a beer of 8% half hour prior.

face the consequences for your fucking retarded behaviour and quit whining

>Hostile prick
I'm not the one spewing ad hominems. You're not drunk again, by any chance?

>m saying that got hit you
I assume by this semi-coherent (alcohol addled?) rant that you wish I had been hit?
In which case, the second sentence in this post applies

>I wasnt drunk,
>i failed the breath test
logical dissonance. You failed the breath test; ergo, you were drunk. Anything else is self-deception.

>Attention slips away. Shit fucking happens. I wasnt drunk
if a radio in a car is enough to distract you that heavily while "not even being drunk", please hand in your license

I gathered that, which is what the second sentence was meant to convey.

I dont get it you bastards. Some idiot on his phone warps his car around a pole but the fact that he wasnt digesting booze, its suddenly not as bad.
Stupid shit happens all the time. You faggots cant be a little helpful and be nice. It was an inhabitable road. I am well aware of my stupidity but my luck as well. Wtf so you people want me to do, write a essay? Im not entitled, and neither are any of you telling me im an idiot. IM WELL AWARE.

Is this thread turning out like you expected, OP?

>not drunk

Yes drunk.
Be very happy you didn't hit any in my family.

just fucking pay your fines and damages and shut up.

>Wtf so you people want me to do, write a essay?
No. Stop driving drunk, you retard.

Take your punishment like a man rather than a whiny, entitled child - a punishment I hope involves loss of licence

I mean what legal advice did you want? How to get out of facing the consequences of something you did to yourself? I can't be an extreme dickhead to you because I've actually driven on the freeway piss drunk multiple times but I was extremely lucky that nothing happened. Just take it like a champ. If anything it sounds like you just got a slap on the wrist.

Ok sir king.
I guess i worded it wrong. But id expect this from Sup Forums not Sup Forums who wears their sister's panties and jacks off to furry cartoons.

>Some idiot on his phone warps his car around a pole but the fact that he wasnt digesting booze, its suddenly not as bad.
Disagree. I would ban anyone caught on a non-handsfree phone from driving for 5 years. It's as bad as your offence of drunk driving.

I know. I was just reassuring you that OP is indeed a cunt.

>not Sup Forums who wears their sister's panties and jacks off to furry cartoons
and hates drunk drivers, it would appear.

Youre right. Just want some other experiences of anons related to the matter to help me understand what i will be expecting. You guys fucking suck.

Thanks, and I agree.

He's doing a very good job of that himself.

Want real advice? Just have it on record that you passed the test at the station after the initial test it should probably lower the severity.

>You guys fucking suck.
Said the irresponsible drunk driver

Jesus fucking christ, thank you! All i'm asking. We're a big ole family of fuck ups, degenerates and retards. Sup Forums helps.

You try to make this 'not a big deal'. But it is!
We can only hope that you kill yourself next time, before killing anybody else.

Where in MD? Montgomery County?

Ha ha.

>We're a big ole family of fuck ups, degenerates and retards
Well I for one don't endanger other innocents by driving drunk, so you're in a minority there.

Yes officer

>but i use my cellphone

This. Next time if you're about to hit a tree or sign OP just floor it.

Nope - bluetooth handsfree only, and then briefly only having told the caller that I'm driving and there may be gaps if I have to concentrate.

This is in line with UK law, unlike driving over the limit.

Also, attempted deflection failed.

If the conversation is involved, I'll call back when pulled over.

Get out while you still can.

Tbh I'm not really on your side here OP. It should have been clear to you that you got off with a slap on the wrist. I definitely wouldn't have come to Sup Forums to whine and see how I could get out of paying $280 when shit could have gone way you worse for you. Anyway, I'm out of here.

OI ITS 9 OBONG

Kek
I appreciate the respectable response.

>OI ITS 9 OBONG
Because this negates opinions. Fuckwit.

I'm out. Hope you lose your licence for 5 years, OP. But I doubt justice will be that wise.

ok OP, you have to understand that drunken, "buzzed", or even "i only had one beer" has affected many people in this world. driving has always been a privilege, not a right, and even driving sober can be dangerous to everyone on the road. as far as "help" goes is about the best you have right now. I hope you've learned the very valuable lesson that could have been a lot worse and decide to not drive with any impairment, don't drink ever again, or don't drive ever again.

SEE YA M8.

Thank you, seriously
Overlooked this resposne, thank you.

You, mr drunk driver, should be ashamed, you should be very ashamed.

Yea, ill never post on Sup Forums again.

Do nothing and pay. Your fucking lucky I had to pay a 355$ red light ticket plus traffic school. Sounds like u got away cheap

Better off if you don't drink and drive again.
And even better if you don't come here just to look for symphaties for your drunk driving.

Was looking for connections not moral guidance

Fuck you, just Fuck You.

>Is this fair? I'm so stressed out guys, halp.
This thread looks pretty much like a plea for moral guidance from an entitled Millennial to me
>Wah, wah. I did stupid and consequences will never be the same. But you're my b/ros; sympathize that I just got extremely unlucky but that I'm an OK guy who just gets drunk at the wheel like everyone, am I rite?

Pay up sucker, and quit drinking and driving. There's this new thing called Uber or Lyft that can take your irresponsible ass home next time. Sure, it might cost you $50 or so, but that's a little cheaper than you're looking at now ain't it?

Time to grow up son and be responsible. You could have killed other people or yourself.

Douche.

SORRY. IM TERRIBLE AT FINDING PROPER WORDS RIGHT NOW.
>drunk driving general
Better? You cheeky bastard. Let this thread 404 already

W-whoaaaaa lyft and uber

>Let this thread 404 already
Not if we can prolong OP's discomfort and hopefully teach him the multiple lessons he's so obviously in need of

You might as well have killed someone considering how much they're charging you. It couldn't be that much worse and least you would have gotten to enjoy murdering someone.

>after i jerk my dick to furries and traps and get my dose of gore and rekt threads lets teach a lesson on life

Im sure that would be different.

No - do it first, then the fap will be glorious with righteousness.

Besides, you'll be hogging the lube, lolis and dick rate threads

You goddamn bastard, you!

>>MADD detected
Its like you lost a close friend or family member to drunk driving. Well we don't ban guns just because somebody shoots someone.
Fuck you cunts, drinking wile driving is fun. Driving on acid is even better though.

My nigga!
Guilty pleasure indeed.

You got what you deserved.
I just hope you drive and kill yourself next time, before you kill somebody else.
And you should be ashamed of yourself, by coming here and ask us to feel sorry for you.
I am too old for fighting, but in your case I would gladly make an exeption.

Bring it on, old man. Bring it on.
Read the thread sir.

Gd straight edge punks, how about you worry less about what i put in my body, and ill try to swerve around your children you let play in the street.

I dont think he killed anyone
Kek

Now i do hope that you'll drive and kill yourself!
You would do the world a huge favour.

>now he does

100% legal advice op, dont do it in the 1st place

youtube.com/watch?v=ECe1W-K1dlU

Thanks buddy

>>had some beer but not drunk

USA -- faggots drink while driving

Italy -- kids may buy liquor even after 8pm and noone complains, because there isn't a prohibitionism culture. And noone drives after drinking, and a very few people love to get wasted by alcohol.