This triggerd me for 2 reasons

This triggerd me for 2 reasons

They dress the dude in a suit, because they WANT you to be a sexist

They only alow you to pick one, with or against

Fucking discrace.

LOL and I thought I was done wtf. there is a pay gap because women usualy take time off to take care of kids/ take more part time jobs. The fuck do they WANT me to come of as sexist so they can be opposed to me?

Link you faggot

If the guy was wearing a ratty t-shirt and sweats, I'd still pick him over her.

His body language is friendlier and I've worked for black women before. Not an experience I care to repeat.

The black chick will probably discriminate me for being a white male

Top option is the correct answer. DoL stats prove it.

That has been my experience as well. Every fucking time.

I pick the black chick, she looks fun and professional (I don't give a shit about suits). Maybe university has warped my mind, or maybe you guys don't realize how skewed your perspectives actually are.

Or maybe you've never been under the authority of a black woman having a bad day.

Im not a racist or anything but I wouldn't want a nigger as a boss, filthy fucking animals

it is FACT, monkeys arnt good employers

black and a woman? what a fuckin joke

To be fair, though, black women tend to go hard on any male they have authority over, black or white. Unless she wants to fuck the guy, then dude gets away with murder.

work with better professionals.
i've had several bosses, the 2 bad bosses i had were both white and country as fuck.

female black boss was hot as fuck.
and new how to do her job properly.

knew*

I don't get it. I picked the woman cause she seems casual and easy going. I'd much rather work for someone like that.

Black dresses are considered Business Formal for women. It is the equivalent of a suit.

Your sexist brain just perceives men in suits to be of greater worth in the business world.

Probably because you've worked with women and realize they are emotionally and socially oriented toward work instead of result and... well, work oriented toward work.

These are the pics they meant to use. Also while searching I just realised it's pretty hard to find a black woman wearing a suit.

I didn't say a black woman wouldn't know her job or be good at it. Of the four black females I have worked for, all were very skilled at their work and very professional, -most- of the time. But women get vindictive over petty shit, and even if she's just mad at her boyfriend/spouse over something you have nothing to do with, if you are male you will catch hell for it. Black women especially so.

The guy is older, which implies experience. He's well dressed which implies professionalism. The chick has a retarded haircut and unprofessional clothing. Yes, she might be fun, but I'd rather work for a company that won't go bankrupt within a year.

Of course in reality you actually get to know your employer and the company, which makes for a far different choice than just appearance.

kek

Funnily enough I wouldn't even hesitate to pick the woman, despite her looking more of a discount model than a professional.

>it's pretty hard to find a black woman wearing a suit.

Now try looking for "black single mother."

I bet you could even strike Black and find a shit ton of results.

>socially oriented toward work instead of result and... well, work oriented toward work.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
you clearly never worked with women. They only do 1/3 of the work and take twice as long. The only women who I know are hard workers are women who have as much or more testosterone as myself.

Link?

>QUICK! BE IRRATIONAL

Reread my post you mongoloid.

I choose the woman because she's hot.

>can't tell that the posture and facial expression of the woman reveals she's insecure and probably crazy
She is the type of boss that will undermine you at every move because she feels that she has to consantly prove herself

It's a shitty black dress and not at all as professional looking as what fe.
is wearing

2nd is correct too

so what would u pick, then? A retarded redneck, or single black mother. Without thinking

I agree, but Black Dresses are considered business formal. It would be the same if the man was in a plain button up collared long sleeve and khakis.

I'm just saying their outfits are appropriate.

Women are emotional train wrecks, fuck working for that

Fair point.

A link would be nice

Not that guy but give me a redneck over a single mother anyway.

Your point being? A professional attire should show authority right away. I'm not negotiating something which should be clear within 0.8 sec

That isn't the question presented.

But to answer, it depends on the job. Are we in OP's world of office business? I'd probably go with the black single mother simply because even apes tend for their young. And a redneck with no responsibilities other than showering for work probably isn't considering things the single mother is. Regardless of her race.

And as an adult I reserve the right to quit my job for any fuck you reason.

ive never had a woman as a boss who wasnt a lazy shit with less qualifications than the people she was over

women in management is just a terrible idea that never works out well

More than often my female bosses try pulling everyone down just so they can prove themselves. A real leader pulls people up with them. Never again.

>I don't like black dresses, bosses should wear suits

I mean, that's just your opinion, fam. Personally, I like dresses on women compared to suits. I even accept long skirts and button tops are professional.

Maybe you should take off your bro goggles.

is there a job u r not allowed to quit for any reason?

Maybe you should stop putting women on a pedestal?

Rimjob

i hate how men r supposed to wear suits, but women can wear dresses, suits, skirts, fuckin scarfs and shit, sweaters

nope

The military, maybe. But adults can quit anytime. Little babbies like you can stay at a shit show of a job and complain on Sup Forums.

lol nice try faggot. Just because I like my women pleasing to look at doesn't mean I put them on a higher level.

Start up a formal kilt clothier then. Or formal male dresses. I'm sure that shit will kick off.

The last black woman I worked for was the Warden of a federal prison in Ashland, KY.

She was very tall, kept her hair natural and cut short, and always wore suits. Right after she took over she got stopped by local cops something like four times in a month for looking like a black man driving a nice car in Hillbilly Country. We understood her being pissed about it, but she still took it out on us guards, like it was our fault.

Fuck that. The old Mexican guy before her was chill as fuck.

You could wear a skirt, dress, whatever. I mean, it's legal now :)

I choose the younger looking boss. Baby boomers ruined the nation.

If the choice were a pierced, dyed-haired, fat-mongering feminazi and a cis white male in the 30-40 age range, I'd go with the guy. Given a 60 year old man and a 25 year old woman? I'll take the chick

I'll take the chick on the right. She looks chill and entertaining to be around, and her less-professional, less-confident appearance means she'll probably pay me more and take more effort to keep me happy.

the woman has closed off and defensive body language and since she is a woman she is statistically going to be taking more time away from work thus causing me to pick up more slack. on top of all that she is much younger, which while not always true, means she has much less experience in a leadership position more than likely

based on nothing more than just these pictures (which is a retarded way to pick honestly but whatever) i would go with the guy because he is basically the opposite of all the things i just listed

>Maybe university has warped my mind, or maybe you guys don't realize how skewed your perspectives actually are.

maybe you haven't had a real fuckin job yet.

black dresses are tollerable, but not equivilant. Your idiot brain doesn't realize that most of business is about fitting in with culture. If you don't drink the kool-aid and wear your suit you can't function.

>they are emotionally and socially oriented toward work instead of result
I would fire anyone for this regardless of gender. "That's a great bridge design it has heart, too bad about the stability. I know the bridge will feel like supporting the cars because that is the right thing to do and it will do it out of shear willpower"

Side note: Most business women don't show skin in the office because a bunch of men keep the thermostat on low because they are hot in their suits.

>My opinion on work attire is superior because I said so.
>You are stupid.
>But I agree with this.

>Random Trivia: Suits are hot and dresses are cold

Noted, fam.

You pick a nig nog because they dont ruin your nation?

>This triggered me

Nice try SJW fag. You're not one of us and you're not really good at pretending

its also legal to wear not suit, but niggers at job expect men to look 1 way, but give women the freedom of lookin however they want

>Gray hair, suit, open relaxed posture.
The black chick could be the boss youd rather have.

Problem is, in the past 25 years left was the type of bosses I had.

so theres no adults in military?
U r not an adult. U r a faggot. We r so happy for u to not have quit the Rimjob

"Clothes make the man" is a very old expression. Basically, your worth can be estimated based on the worth of your clothes.

A tailored 4 piece suit will get you more attention than a bargain bin quickee at Men's Warehouse.

Its her, because of boss posture.

That's because no one takes female leadership serious anymore. It's essentially "bring your kid to work" day.

Anywone who disputes this should go camping with his bros, then go camping with a mixed group of women an men. Guess which group will be the most chill, and which one will have the most drama.

all three of those options probably play a role.

If you don't like how the business world works then don't participate. Although you seem to think some random b-tard is controlling business attire for all companies.

Noted, fast-food employee.

>They dress the dude in a suit, because they WANT you to be a sexist
>She is wearing a formal work-appropriate dress
All these faggots trying to justify picking the guy.
Why can't you admit that you, on the spot, feel more comfortable having a male boss. Women are very unrepresented in leader roles, possibly because men and women feel it more appropriate for men to have leader positions.
With males being dominant throughout human history, it isn't unbelievable that maybe people grow into this prejudice.

At this point I can guarantee you work a shit job and won't quit due to something mentally retarded about you like "muh work ethic."

Work ethic is great, but not if it keeps you in a self destructive environment. Take that strong back to someone and somewhere that uses it correctly and respects the work it can do.

Unless you are Full M, in which case keep trucking you ox.

Depends on the business.
Although unless we were selling motorbike parts, hunting equipment or BBQ shit I would always go for right.

Would also re evaluate my life choices if I was employed by left.

I'd rather have a dominant male boss who knows what he's doing and wants to get shit done, over a dominant young female chick who constantly feels like she has to prove herself.

The temperature thing is actually true. Women's office wear is less warm so they tend to keep the thermostat higher when they can. If a guy is running the office temperature all the women will be in sweaters.

Wool-blend suits are very warm. Dresses and heels are not.

Just saying retarded shit for no reason now or what?

What? No. I understand the concept behind a work uniform you fucking spastic shitter. Jorts and a plain white tee with mustard stains won't fly in the office. But at the same time your multi thousand dollar Italian clown suit isn't the best for warehouse work.

Where the fuck do you get off putting words into people's mouth?

I don't want some menopausal compensator to direct me in any way shape or form.

If she's a badass who doesn't try too hard to be
'one of the guys' then that's fine. If I can actually learn from her and she is not overly bitchy in part to her penis envy...I wouldn't mind.

Women are great for PR that's true. They're more approachable and less threatening for customers. Can't say the same for her employees tho.

They both look perfectly pleasant, as an adult I can work with just about anybody that isn't actively trying to make me miserable.

They've tried to make her look condescending and even a little confrontational with her crossed arms. Her facial expression doesn't work with what they wanted. They've failed at trying to trap people into choosing the man, she looks just fine.

Problem is, women in general try to avoid looking old.

The woman in right could be mid 40s as well.

Man looking 25 at age of 45 gets as much respect as a 25 yo woman looking 45.

left for anything serious

woman for like a kitchen/restaurant/sjw company possibly

>without thinking
>pick a boss

me. Are we done here?

yeah because women are known to wear practical clothing over something that just makes them prettier. Same shit every winter.

I'm I talking to /fa/ggots?

I think I'm talking to /fa/ggots.

Enlighten me on a good suite so I can stay warm and look fucking professional. My best outfit are black jeans and a novelty t that I bought from Hot Topic about 4 years ago.

Help fampai.

Cuck faggot

You're all a bunch of automatic subservient cunt

>posture
>facial expression
you do realize that the point here is the difference in gender and ethnicity? Faggots go BEYOND irrational when trying to make sense of their sexism

in current climate, your worth can be estimated by a gucci label on your underwear.
Its a bad way of assessing skill lvl. Look at politicians.
at this point i can guarantee u love your Rimjob

Edjucation has recked ur lernin. U need to git back to the reel werld so u can smartin up.

Actually when broken down by age group women in their 20s make more than men in the same age group.

Now the guys just projecting and bringing his personal shit into an anonymous forum.
It's actually rather astounding as you begin to see the breakdown of his mental state

It still gets you more attention. See, you even know what name to look for.

if all you can see is a black woman and a white man, and you can't see body language or other signs, YOU're the sexist. Dumbass

First, it is business attire, blue-collar scum. Uniform implies conformity without choice. Attire implies conformity with choice.

I usually use my dick instead of words, I got confused, I'll make a note that you prefer that.

Which retard are you? The one saying that Black Dresses are not business wear and women should only wear suits?

Or the retard who is stuck in a dead end job and hates himself so all he does is lurk Sup Forums on his 15 minute mandated water break?

This is a genuine prime example of liberal brainwashing and indoctrination.

see? Its still wrong

Lmao you sure told him

/thread

nah, its not.

ive had two female bosses in my life and both times it was just awful so im going to go with the guy

>im so secure and happy i come to anonymous forums to talk bout my dick

Had a black woman as manager at a kroger I worked at. Not as laid back as the male managers but she didn't put us all in mudhuts and cut our pay if we didn't summon the rain god.

Got it. You're the suit pushing fascist.

You're the one in the dead end job who will an hero by 40.