Shoutout to all the Americans! Your country began as a bunch of dindus refusing to pay us taxes because you couldn't...

Shoutout to all the Americans! Your country began as a bunch of dindus refusing to pay us taxes because you couldn't handle the bants we dished out on you! We literally invented your shitty country then ditched it because of how bad you guys fucked up! Like, how stupid must your ancestors have been?

>Hey I'm really hecked off because the Brits are poking fun at us, Billy Bob!
>Darn tootin', Bobby Joe! Let's go out and pisses off the soldiers until they shoot us!
>Heck of a plan! I didn't have no plans today anyway since I'm too gosh darn lazy to work for myself!

Your guns as well; you claim gun restrictions don't help but you seem to have the highest rate of school shooting fucking anywhere. Do you dinks really not see a correlation? Fucking every week there's some new mass shooting going on over there. newsweek.com/list-school-shootings-america-2013-380535 See? There is literally on every other week. INB4 "MUH SECOND AMENDMENT". It's a law from fucking ages ago when your country didn't even have a bloody military so they had to hope you lazy fucks would get off your arses to shoot at some innocent people trying to help you.

Sure, we might have some terror attacks in Britan, but they are pretty uncommon, one every 4 months or so. And those people doing those attacks are normally outsiders, not a part of society. Your school shootings are done by your children! Your country is tearing it self apart.

Pic related: your typical American when you point out their flawed society

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/list-school-shootings-america-2013-380535
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If by 'fucking up' you meant becoming the preeminent world power with the largest economy I suppose we did make quite a mess

You pay a white family to sit in a castle.
And you're 0-1 against the USA in wars.
Didn't even read everything you posted.
We know you hate yourselves.

Bait thread

Move along

Of course you didn't rread it all, I know Americans don't have a long attention span.

Congrats on reading some though, most of your country is illiterate!

Shit tier bait.

Call it bait because your American mind can't make an adequate response. :^)

TL:DR

Go america

More like "go away America"

OMG you burned me so good, you're the insult master

>This response
>mfw

>kek

Raicsts leave please

>Racists

Faggots leave please

lol londonistan

Here's a line from my post since you Amerifats clearly can't pay attention long enough to read it :^)

>Sure, we might have some terror attacks in Britan, but they are pretty uncommon, one every 4 months or so. And those people doing those attacks are normally outsiders, not a part of society. Your school shootings are done by your children! Your country is tearing it self apart.

>haha yea this is bait so none of this is true at all haha.. right guys?

but school shootings don't happen every couple of months like your terror attacks

No, they happen every other week.

newsweek.com/list-school-shootings-america-2013-380535

Once again, read the post you Amerifat :^)

All 4 months isn't a couple you Ameriturd :^)

I'm Canadian and I agree. Americans are pretty savage.

All 4 months?

>lol londonistan thinks that they're better us

you're led by a shilling fat woman

you're invaded by muslims

they took your guns away

you still allow the royal family to exist

just bow down to the global empire that is the united states, like you did with the muslims

>also mfw

But in a lot of those "shootings", the gun wasn't actually discharged. Did you read the article fully?

Hello, eurofag here. I hate americans. They stink and are loud, and they are fat. And stupid.

Let them keep their guns and kill each other. Profitz

With the way the shitty constitutionally fundamentalist political system is set up, America is unable to change and improve any sectors or parts of its society. As a result, pretty much every aspect of public US has been deteriorating since Reagan put it on this path. Guns, prisons, education, health care, INCOME DISTRIBUTION. The fact that you elected Donald Trump is just an exemplification of how Americans are unable to wrap their fat heads around anything that isn't related to immigrants or war.

what kind of european?
the kind whos asses we kicked or the kind whos asses we saved?

Someone needs to make a picture of an Amerifat kid in school and all the dying kids on the ground say stuff like "Shall not be infringed!"

You didn't read any of my post just because my points were too good :^)

Read and then say that again :^)

YFW

What is this thing about Britain being over run with Muslims?, where did it start?, because it is really a load of bollox. Only 4.6 % of the whole UK population is Muslim, that isn't over run by any means. It's like saying that The USA is over run with clever people, it's simply not true.

Saved. You do have function as our less intelligent meat shield. Look at you, spending enormous amount of money on your military - defending us.

LOL PROFITZ AGAIN

This.

yes, our country has problems, just like every other country.

we're not perfect but we're without a doubt the best.

Poojeet here , i thinkz americanz are fat fuckz.

Nice trips, and yep, they are sorting their own problem out. Especially the white kids that go shotgun crazy, they need medals and holidays in their honour.

i've been there faggot and i've seen it. a muslim asked me if they speak english in my state on the street

>I saw a Muslim so that means everyone is a Muslim

God, Yanks really are smart!

really now, if mass shootings can tear a country apart then the us would have died as a nation long before 9/11

the us is big enough to tank mass shootings and still keep rolling along anyhow, just that every time they happen the retards at the nra go ballistic whenever the government uses said shootings to implement something as simple as background checks

also, the thirteen colonies wouldn't have had any reason to go on a revolution if the english didn't run the treasury to the ground fighting no less than THREE european wars (spanish succession, austrian succession, seven years) for the first half of the 18th century and tax the colonials (and everybody else) into the ground to compensate

but of course you wouldn't know that, because british history only started when a frenchie conquered the continent amirite? :^)

I was gonna rip in even if bait, but hats off to Brexit, I just hope you guys are piling guns up to fight against the EU islamic state

You've been to the whole of the UK?, wow, good on you, thanks for your tourist pounds. They probably asked you if they speak English in your state as we all know that Spanish is big in the States, and I bet they spoke to you in English.

typical american, thinks 9/11 is so god damn important

Friendly reminder that our last 4 mass shootings were by muslims, pledging allegiance to ISIS

LOL BREXIT
LOL BREXIT
LOL BREXIT
LOL BREXIT
LOL BREXIT
LOL BREXITLOL BREXIT
LOL BREXITLOL BREXITLOL BREXITLOL BREXITLOL BREXITLOL BREXITLOL BREXITLOL BREXITLOL BREXITLOL BREXITLOL BREXITLOL BREXIT

>We literally invented your shitty country then ditched it because of how bad you guys fucked up

and then begged us to come save your asses from Hitler.

you're welcome :)

how could somebody eat that
>not even deep dish

You came because the Japs attacked you. You were ready to leave us all to do die you imbecile.

>We literally invented your shitty country then ditched it

lol ok please try harder than this

Brexshit will just fuck the UK even more than it is fucked now, laws will get tighter, wages will go down and holidays will need visas. Dumb cunts voted to cut off their own noses to spite their faces, most of the cunts that voted leave though that that meant get rid of muslims...fuck know how or why they thought that. And The UK will be the last place on earth to legalise weed. Backwards Britain.

And The UK owed them fucking loads of $$$, they would have never got it back if the uk spoke german.

yes but we still saved your asses none the less.

Eat some bacon and watch your hockey Canada bro. You're drunk.

Government wanted in, the people did not...then PH happened. Obviously our role wasn't as big as Russia's in the outcome of the war tho

No, 'you' saved 'your' investment.

>No, 'you' saved 'your' investment
while saving your asses aaaaaaand breaking up your empire and taking the pieces we wanted.

And that's why our debt to China is a good thing

I praise Stalin and only Stalin, the real commie bro, for beating Hitler. FUCK AMERIFAGS!

jealousy breeds hate

I'm English and this is true. PH was a retaliation attack though

Paid leftist shill. Gtfo

As much as I hate Commies, Stalin won the war for us all. He forced the Germans to fight on both the east and west and just threw his men at him until the lines cracked

Which bit did you take and how did you break up the emipire then?, that happened in the 60's...

American guys got small penises too, I've heard. True or nah?

no debt is good.

>Paid leftist shill. Gtfo

is it even possible to be this stupid or is this more bait?

All the fatness of Americans makes 'em look larger than they actually are.

Why do you hate commies? U stupid bro?

nah, they just chop their foreskins off to be more like the Jews they worship and the Muslims they claim to hate.

If I say "nice oven thing" will you stop

>Americans are pretty savage.
S'what yer wife said to me last night.

college freshman detected

They are very nice oven thingys

we traded a few old shitty ships for naval and air bases

phd holder actually

You mad londonfag? Go spend some quid and choke down some spotted dick you bitch

and you are welcome to them. Again, thanks for the free shit.

>some quid????
>choke down????
You can't even English mate