What's stopping you from having a black gf ?

what's stopping you from having a black gf ?
surely you aren't racist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iwjc1GmbfRs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I will never have an afar GF.

THICC

How could race mixing be wrong if it feels so right, bros?

>surely you aren't racist
I am

Self-confidence issues which are even worse when it comes to black girls.

black women are insanely race-loyal despite black men being desperate to pair up with non-black women

this
black girls are too assertive

There are no black woman where i live
:(

cause i prefer mestizas and whites

niggers only go for the thicc meme because they cant compete with white women when they're a healthy body size

Race mixing isn't bad per se, if you do it the Iberian Way.
You have a White Waifu and darkies as side pieces.
Also all those girls are mixed, the third one is mostly white desu.

I'm not racist but that's a fatass

wouldn't bang

Argentina confirmed for being both white and homosexual

I had sex with a black girl a few weeks ago and I couldn't cum until I closed my eyes and imagined it was a white girl.

Too much Sup Forums tbqh

I am.

I'm not racist and I have nothing against blacks as people but I don't think I could handle the smell of a black gf.

wait so did you literally just imagine it was the same girl except white or did you fantasize that it was a specific white girl? because if the former then damn son that's some high octane autism.

This is the only actual black in the thread. Rest are quadroons and octaroons lol.

Disgusting bro, really.
Admit you have garbage taste.

>black women
>black
>women

pick one, because from my experience their women look like men to the point they look more masculine than their men

this, only white girls for me, sorry OP

Black women are the WORST.

All of them are rude, loud, and behave like nigglet toddlers everywhere. If you ever worked retail, you would absolutely hate them. They're horrible to work with and they're horrible to have as customers.

Black women have no redeeming qualities.

Dignity.

Today I was sitting opposite to a very attractive black girl, the first time in years I found a black girl attractive. Well, it was because she was very mixed, she had a caramel skin color, a pleasant mix of black and white facial features (i.e. nice black lips and a nice white nose) and very nice curly hair.

Then she stood up and I saw she had NO ASS. Massive disappointment. She also was like 185cm but that's fine.

>bony ayy with teenage boy body vs voluptuous fertility goddess with fat tits and an ass that could jack you off

hmm.

disgusting
disgusting

So, you guys don't find her attractive?

>tfw no Latina wife to make me tacos

>this, only white girls for me
I wasn't going that way though, I am okay with eastern asian girls and some middle easterns

It's just I despise black ones

No

Or her.

?

I'd smoke that hair if you know what I mean

paki

>pic related considered bony

lmfao you americans truly are a bunch of negroes with a fetish for diabetes ridden landwhales

Mexicans aren't very "representative" of latina women/beauty. Those look like japs.

Venezuelan/colombian castizas are the epithome of latina women.

Is this girl a Japanese-Brazilian?

Good guess, but not correct

I could have had a black gf when I was in high school back in Chicago, but with all potential gfs I was too afraid to commit to a relationship. She was top tier though, pretty good looking for a black girl, loyal and traditional, etc.

>You will never have your little Afar or Fulani Harem.

>what's stopping you from having a black gf ?

I spill spaghetti when I think of talking to girls

>all girls magically become attractive by eating like a pig
this meme has to stop

she's simply fat and not attractive at all.

With all your oil-shekels you could buy one.

No, just a Jap.

Indian?

No afraid not but this is nice, guess again

Lack of candidates. Eastern Germany is like 97% German, and of the remaining 3% the overwhelming majority are oily mudslimes, not ebony beauties.

I think buying gf would be my last resort
I'm not THAT desperate

>Eastern Germany is like 97% German, and of the remaining 3% the overwhelming majority are oily mudslimes

What about slavs?
Surely there are some there.

I want to buy the first one and third one from the right and eat their pussies like a madman then make them a fuck lot of kids if you know what i mean

Shyness and poor social skills

>black women are insanely race-loyal
Is that why there are entire youtube channels made by black men hating on black women for being "race traitors"?
youtube.com/watch?v=iwjc1GmbfRs

Black girls are too "sassy" for a sissy white boi like me.

Sounds like the way they did it in the south and especially Louisiana

It doesn't surprise me, it was an ex-Spanish/French colony, and the French are more like us than Brits in those things.

Because I'm ugly and autistic

I have a black gf. She's Nigerian, German and French.

>Casta Autism incoming.
You have a mulata girlfriend then. Heck, depending of the ratios, perhaps even an octaroon. That's hardly black.

Has anyone on this board fucked a black girl?

I touched one and smell very close.

I have. Dated a half Jamaican half Mozambique girl for 8 months.
Best sex ever

easy and ugly, look like gorillas

they all smell like a wild animal

Yes. Counterintuitively she had the tightest pussy I've ever fucked.

>manface

Rude.

I'm a little itty bitty manlet with a small peepee.

I could never satisfy an African queen. :'(

>Americans and they weird penis complex.
You don't even need a penis to sastify sexually a woman user, learn to fuck them like a lesbian would if you have a micro penis (I even bet you are average), Blacks foot long penis is a myth mostly too, so she will not laugh at you.

>tfw no black women in Mexico

Feels really bad man.