TASMANIA THREAD

TASMANIA THREAD

Tell tell me tell me something about

Ask the RIGHT questions

Well?

Go to Burnie.
#1 drug and dyke captial of astrya

I moved to Melbourne 2 years ago and am visiting tassie this week to hang with the fam. Fuck people down here are so much more relaxed. Hung out with some old friends, shit was cash etc ect

Burnie is such a shit hole

Traps, err, trips don't lie

nice

Fucking launnie cunt

Got you

Haha, it has a beautiful coastline, and a Bunnings store now. Big trap that works there. Fucked her once in the flooring dept, even though she is married to a 'man' lesbian.

It's not such a whole if you are enjoing the 'holes' you are inside of

Fuck burnie has a bunnings now, AND it has beautiful women.

I take it all back

Lol jk, or srs?

Wanna hook up with my tranny and I in Burnie. Cheap as fk ice available on the side, lol know what i mean? More fuel for the thrusting.

I want to retire to Burnine and cook meth and fuck women that are their brothers daughter.

left Burnie in 2011 to finish school in Sydney.
Mainly to get away from the drug scene. still did drugs up here. guess I just wanted to do drugs.

Top of the big mountain (Wellington) in hobart

does that trap bitch who hangs out in burnie kmart still have red hair?

I was being sarcastic...

While its not for me I respect that you're enjoying your life and have goals, that shit keeps you healthy

I took a crap once on the top of Mt Ossa. It was glorious looking over the beautiful vistas as the shit emerged from my butt

She changes it every now and then, but she gives the meanest head I ever did recieve. Fckn worth the raw ass pounding she usually gives me. Best bjs i eva got

no traps in Burnie. just a bunch of men selling their asses for crack.

Tasmania is rather backwards/low key compared to the rest of the mainland

Barely even saw 1 big brand name petrol station on our whole drive down the east coast

Bruny island was cool, pub was great

Met a guy who whinged that the drive from Hobart to launceston needed an over night stay as it was too long

nothing beats harleys

Haha true, but when you are a bit fucked up yourself, and horny af, do you really notice when the lights are dimmed and it's a hot wet hole.

Like, fuck, if you don't end up getting ass raped in return, it's a pretty fucking chill nite

As someone who has never experienced anything like this I'm not sure if I should be horrified or impressed

born in burnie
in bridport now...dull as

Like, dude, just come up here for anazc day long weekend. I'll show you the ropes, it's pretty fun. Don't try to fuck me in the ass and I'll show you all this town has to offer

Plenty of Catfish in the sea

Anyone got nudes of Hobart girls?

depends if they use the pump bottle once, twice or or three times.

I personally dont like getting shit on my pubes.

>come to tassie thread
>organize a date to fuck a man in the arse
>mfw you guys are a joke in the mainland for a reason

Take the smut elsewhere please

Remember reading this was taken in tassie somewhere

oi cunt thats my half sisters cousin

not complaining

Shave them all off, take a shower after.

I get it man, I would prefer they all did three pumps, but I live in the real world where sometimes it gets dirty. So I take a long shower and kick them to the curb if they are fecal infested

so youve never used grindr to fuck a man in the ass in a public toilet?

#shelteredlife

fucking kings meadows cunt

anyone go to Launceston College?

OP I'm kind of shocked to learn only 400k on the whole fucken island, not many of you down there

>only 200k in NT though

fucken bunnos m8