Why isn't Sup Forums talking about this?

Why isn't Sup Forums talking about this?

youtube.com/watch?v=JUTKTk60aGk

I heard it with my buddy yesterday and it just wrecked my shit. Honestly such an exciting release compared to Bottomless Pit. BP was catchy, but so uninspired compared to this

Why don't you check the catalog you stupid faggot.

There are a few threads on it.

Daily reminder:
1. 00:00 - 03:20 - My Whole Fucking Life
2. 03:20 - 07:20 - Shit Like This
3. 07:20 - 11:38 - Bald Head Girl
4. 11:38 - 14:07 - Goldmine (feat. The I.L.Y's)
5. 14:07 - 16:12 - Hi!
6. 16:12 - 18:50 - Black Body
7. 18:50 - 22:28 - State of Drugs

talking about death grips should be a bannable offence

>(feat. The I.L.Y's)

>(feat. The I.L.Y's)

Bald head girl>black body>goldmine>state of drugs>shit like this>my whole fucking life>hi!

zach vocals / live guitar & drums borders the track, i know its kinda dumb but hey

imo its
shit like this > bald head girl > my whole fucking life > black body > goldmine > state of drugs > hi!

Because it's good

it's load of junk

>-really blown away by this release, kinda was scared for them after the repetitive BP. May replace NOTM as my favorite.

I absolutely love Ride's flow on Shit Like This and Goldmine
The more classic Hip-Hop delivery is something I wish they would explore more often

Personally I don't see the hype and comparisons being drawn to NOTM or GP.

This still shares that straight forwardness of Bottomless Pit, and complex rhythms and textures seem to take a backseat to being hyper fast.

It's good, it's a more exciting release than BP was for sure, but still feels sort of shallow, I hope they start exploring with sound scapes, textures and rhythms again like with NLDW, GP and NOTM.

>but still feels sort of shallow
by design.

I want the album to be really slow kind of like artificial death and fuck who's watching

Eh

I always wanted to hear DG make a trap banger after getting a little taste of three bedrooms in a neighborhood, Now I can die satisfied with whatever this is.

fuck who's watching is their best imo

Whatever I want and On GP are there best songs. I don't understand why there isn't a concentrated effort on their part to make longer songs. there is so much potential for there to be progressive hip hop and dg ought to aim for that