Planning on eating a hash brownie and smoking a 1 gram joint never tried an edible will i be fucked?

planning on eating a hash brownie and smoking a 1 gram joint never tried an edible will i be fucked?

DUDE WEED

So edibles barely get you high make sure to eat like 3-4 of them

Yeah bro. W E E D Lmao

I would eat the dible, waut until it gets you high then smoke the joint if you want too. Personally I find edibles fuck me up enough that smoking a joint at the same time is a waste of weed.

how long would you feel it for

Moved to a different city. How can I find a hookup?

go to your nearest applebees, fridays, any shit chain restaurant. when you get seated, if your waiter looks young/hip, just flat out say, I'm new in town, theres an extra 20$ tip in it for you if you know where i can pick up weed.

you may have to go to a couple before you feel comfortable/ your autism isnt crippling, but just remember that everyone smokes weed. definitely everyone in the kitchen. most of the waiters. someone will know, and eventually someone will bite.

I was thinking about just finding a 420 celebration in some park. I'm in Edinburgh BTW

You will be baked after a few hours, i ate half and i was going pretty hard at it. Also, its weed not crack. Dont worry

Just remember edibles take longer to kick in than smoking does, but once it does kick in it will hit you like a ton of bricks. If you eat one wait a few minutes and eat more, you're just setting yourself up for a really intense high.

i want to suck off someone while they're high on weed

Edibles is 4-8x stronger and is literally a different high as your liver processes the THC and converts it to 11-Hydroxy-Delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol.
Very surreal, dream state like high with a tad of hallucinations in higher doses (60+mg of THC).
>"Listen cocksuckah! You dibble your foot in tha water or you can jump in the deep end! Let's get high cocksuckah! I want that shit that made the Devil cry muthafucka! *eats 7 edible candies that are 40mg of THC each* it's a party tonight ya fucking momos!"~ Joey "CoCo" Diaz

Woman or queer?
Why?
Hürr Dørr?

faggot
because
nej

plan on calling my one contact, although it's futile.

"hey, any news?"

"nah, sorry. you know i'll call you if i get anything."

"oh well, thanks anyway."

only americans wouldn't be happy with weed as it is. only americans would have to turbo-charge it. this is the people who got cocaine and thought "this can be stronger, let's make fucking CRACK OUT OF IT!"

these are the people who looked at morphine and thought "nah, FENTANYL! there is some shit."

fucking americans, i hope they manage to blow themselves up and leave the rest of the world alone.

#
True. I don't do anything crazy but smoke my joints doing just 1 or 2 medium size tokes for every hour. These dumbfucks are always trying to go to Andromeda! I love/laugh when I'm witnessing major spazouts from younglings trying to prove themselves doing crazy dabs. I kek really hard.
"NO DUDE! WHAT IS THIS! I'M DYING! OMG! WHAT HAVE I DONE!". My fucking sides!
#
Just be safe hon. I get dick crazy too love! A dude flashed me his boner at a McDonalds a couple of months ago. I swear, had I have some Rosé in my system, I would've told him if he's game!
t.37y.o. granny from SoCal

im european and what the fuck is a socal

I ate brownies once and that was the only time I had mild hallucinations from weed

was cash tough.

Southern California love.

Oh shit cuh for realz?
>tell me more

i plan on going to work and then i will come home and smoke a bowl or two just like every night