Has Sup Forums ever gotten anyone pregnant?

Has Sup Forums ever gotten anyone pregnant?

I got my slampig pregnant. Her husband still thinks it's his.

My wife. Twice.

Go ask your mom, son

Wife is preggo right now

I have a son but my ex co worker and her husband are raising it as theirs. She doesn't want him to know it's mines and asked me to stay out of it and I have.

It all started when she caught me staring at her feet and I opened up to her about my fetish, I pretended to be shy about it but I always wanted to fuck her size 5's didn't expect it to escalate to the point it did.

Once, for a few weeks

No but I'd like to get my gf preggo

I have knocked up 3 different women. No regrets what so ever. It's a turn on marking a female with your seed.

Details?

No and not for lack of trying.
Wife and i have been attempting to get pregnant for 4 years now.

The missus, twice

>ever gotten anyone pregnant?
almost, plan b is best plan

10/10 would prevent misery again

No, Sup Forums is full of faggots and traplovers that worship nothing but "femine penis" and "boupussy"

Excuse me, Im going to trow up

Same; well, my wife - not yours.

An ex gf when we were 19. I loved her but ye were too young. Later she left me. The bastard would be turning 17 now. I have no other kids or prospects of getting a gf anytime soon

i donate to a sperm bank. they don't tell me if they use it, but i can see online, on my doner profile that the doses are being sold.

also have done it a few times naturally, and even with a cup and a syringe via a website for this specific topic.

i am not even sure how many children i have, but this is my thing. alphas gotta sow their seed

How u get away with it?
Ehat about child support

Yep I have three kids

I have two kids.

First time it happened easy. We weren't being careful with birth control and it just happened. Second time we were planning it and it took two months. Go figure.

same here. 3rd one was a complete "oops"

opposite here. had a lot of trouble with the 1st. I even had to go to the fertility place to jack off & have em analyze my load.

One. But my wife almost died during the process, so she got her tubes tied and I got clipped. Fuck like bunnies with no regrets.

Our 3rd was planned got fixed right after so I get all the condom free sex I want without worrying about knocking her up

Dam at least give the poor beta an anomoymous tip

Yep.
Three different girls.
>One miscarriage
>Two abortions

6 times

3 miscarriages
3 kids

Don't come back.

yeah 4 times, 4 abortions

thanks for making our overpopulation problem worse

My gf got pregnant though not from me, does that count?

Face?
Her body and dress remind me of this woman I was seeing once behind her husbands back....

Pretty sure I'm the father to one of her kids but she denies it...

got a vasectomy when I was 22 but before that 4 times

Thanks to Plan B, nope.

Only my sister, but a swift falcon punch solved that little hiccup hahahahahahahaaaaaaaa

Was 20. Thank you Planned Parenthood!

An ex gf. Broke up with her because she had been acting like a cunt for over a month or so. The very next day she was having a lot of stomach pain and went to the bathroom and plopped out a dead fetus into the toilet. Neither of us knew until right then. She messaged to let me know that day. Pretty happy about it because We are not a fan of abortion and that woulda sucked to have right now. Pic related

I second this!

Shitttt, how did u and ur SO (if SO) deal with the miscarriages

I have a kid getting raised by lesbian couple

yup

Wife, 3 times. AMA

Had a couple candidates but thankfully I made it clear they had nothing to gain to give birth to my own offspring. I tell them I'm a lost cause without any financial merits (not true) and psychological problems (I'm on Sup Forums so thta is true). In doubt I tell them I have severe genetic issues. In the end though, you just got to convince them it's a bad idea not for you but for them. feels kinda strange though that I could have had a couple kids by now. then again, at age 28 my female peers are all getting their biological clock ticking, leaving me paranoid to even leave used condoms at their place. Should prolly get a vasectomy

Is your life hell?

Nope. My kids are smart, healthy, and are good human beings because we actually parent them. Wife's a teacher, so she gets to be with them during the summer. No childcare expenses. Wife is still hot after 3 pregnancies.

What's not to like?

IDK my older brother has 2, and he's extremely happy if he even has 2 hrs to himself. Then again he's pussywhipped and his wife is a bitch

Can't claim a 'still hot' wife without posting pics for the rest of us retards to wank over.

If you fuck somebody's wife and get her pregnant you won't have to pay child support since the child already has both parents.

Yeah, well - if she's a cunt beforehand, kids won't change anything. Knowing what you're getting yourself into is important.

Haha, I've posted her before. Enjoy.

preggo pics?

Texas/France pls.

No i meant with a single girl. Like one night stand or dating.
Kinda fucked up if ypure a married man

The night I knocked her up with our second, and then 9 months later - about a week before she delivered.

how you know it was that nght?

You're a lucky man, be blessed, always.

Because we knew she was ovulating and it was the only time we fucked all week. Her test came back positive two weeks later. So we're pretty sure.
Thanks, user. You too.

Your wife is great, one of my faves on here

Thanks, user. You're too kind.

This

Got my then-gf pregnant with twins a few years ago. We were both fucked up on drugs; speed, meth, ecstasy, whatever we could get our hands on. She kept swearing she'd get an abortion (we'd previously agreed) but the night before the appointment she tried to change her mind. We'd been using like fiends the whole time; those kids (Twins. I saw the ultrasound.) were going to be fucked. I ended up having to push her to go through with it. Manipulative piece of shit just wanted to make it my fault she lost her kids.

Most likely. I've fucked a handful of women and I've never used a condom. Definitely run off in more than one. The fact that I don't have an std is proof of a higher power.

was fucking a girl with a boyfriend around the time she got pregnant. funny enough she blanked me after that, baby daddy might be paying for that shit

If she gave birth an they were fucked up
...its hers.

my wife, once. and last year I was with a married woman I met online, my condom broke and I came inside, I didn't tell her tho. I may become father for the second time around september.