So theres these channels on youtube called DaddyOfFive, and MommyOfFive

So theres these channels on youtube called DaddyOfFive, and MommyOfFive.

Now, incase you havent heard, they are abusing and traumatising their kids for youtube money, and even the worst of you can see somewhat of a problem with this.

Now Sup Forums, go fuck them up in the best way you know.

Links to channels

youtube.com/channel/UC8lV8KIVWvfsaqOi_d3Wu3w

youtube.com/channel/UCHckarmEbuCogN98ezY2oSQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dJ9sLxylSjM
childwelfare.gov/contact/
youtu.be/LOf-O4lf_uY
youtu.be/uRJeQluvBk8
youtu.be/gKHOu5y_8WA
youtu.be/UMf7HibATNg
youtu.be/ZC8bK9-fzsA
youtube.com/watch?v=9IM1N1jT8Vo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump for attention

So what have they done to their kids, they kind of seem like white trash faggots

I don't feel like watching through. what do they do

Basically, they make videos where they bully their kids by playing extremely mean pranks on them, (often to the point where they are crying) all the time. It's sickening.

Latest incident involves redneck parents pouring invisible ink on carpet in son's room, raising hell while son denies he had anything to do with it. Kid thinks the white trash apocalypse hath cometh, almost hysterical saying he had nothing to do with it.
Hillbillies tell him it was a joke and wonder why he didn't find it funny.

So you actually believe that nothing is stages, honestly they're friends with that Picklefaggot and his content is faker than 34 genders

OP is faggot. They make vlogs and they play pranks on their kids a lot. One of the kid overreacts to them and it makes their channel look bad. Do research before tryinng to get people harassed fucking downy.

NPA. Request denied.

Far too many breeders to even try caring about them one at a time.

They are subhuman trash so I'm for it

They "pull pranks" mostly on just one kid "Cody"
Their pranks are setting up things to get their kids in trouble and then spend most of the video screaming at them, telling them they're in a lot of fucking trouble, etc. To the point of the kids being in tears. Then when they kids get upset, they make fun of them for being too sensitive.
Or, they push the "prank" limit to the point where they parents push the kids around (sometimes into solid objects, face first)
Or, they do "pranks" that put the family in harm's way, like when they pretended the one kid was an intruder with a mask on, and the dad came out, freaking out with his gun ready to go

honestly, I hate PA requests, but I'm on board here
emotionally abusing your kids and profiting from it is a new kind of low

I watched the videos, and they treat that kid like shit. He gets the crap kicked out of him. Fuck you and fuck them, they're abusive

The incentive is that you get to fuck up a Chanel, and be part of a larger thing.

the kid is being tortured by his entire family and being conditioned to think it's normal
you're not being edgy, you're being an idiot
do whatever the fuck you want to adults, they can fight back, he's a fucking child dependent on these people

I'll abuse your asshole if you say fuck you one more time faggot.

Fuck you faggot.

Isn't that shit staged or something

It depends on how you define staged

you're too much of a pussy man. he shoved his kid in a bookshelf, who the fuck cares? deserved it anyway probs.

Fuck you

Alright everyone, Op here.

There are 2 things that can hopefully happen as a result of you guys.

1. Getting child protective services on their ass (THIS IS PRIORITY NUMBER ONE)

2. Comments section filled with nazi and goatse ascii.

3. Flagging all of their videos for child abuse (duh)

4. doxxing them in some way. (They deserve it)

Yes, yes it is, all cancer content on youtube is

Shit, 4. Mistyped.

Who cares ?
fucking whiteknights...

How the fuck do they get so many views tho, their videos are so fucking stupid and long, who watches that shit

not worf no incentive.

You're the one who threatens people online and you call me a pussy? That's rich. You also seem to be cool with throwing kids into furniture. Because it's cool when you're big and tough and it's just a little kid. Really shows how much of a not pussy you are.

Oh guys, heres a video on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=dJ9sLxylSjM

Just watch the first 10 mins if you want an overview on it.

White trash providing "entertainment" to other white trash = money

i throw my son around the house all the time fag, and hes just fine

Why don't you just leave them alone? Mind your own business.

God damn some of you people are PATHETIC.

lol why would you lie on the internet, you don't have a child you lonely faggot

Guys keep arguing. You're bumping the thread so it gets more attention!

I'll remember that the next time one of my buddys is raping your mother

Ha, more like your dad throws you around all the time so you go on the internet to act tough.

Bro, children are being abused. Thats sick no matter what.

Don't tell me what to do. But OK.

slander.

i have three children faggot. one adopted with my boyfriend and the other two w my ex wife

it has to be false to be slander, also it's written so it would be libel you uneducated swine

Jesus christ it's worse than I thought.

>thinking I'd fall for D- bate
mmkay

right you're lying so its slander gayfagman and idk how its written, i only know english.

Been thinking about this for a while.

Where kids have smartphones and loads of free time, I think they must make up the majority of 'who the fuck is watching this video' views.

Most videos that fall under this category are clearly BS to most people, but completely legit to kids who don't have the critical thinking skills to see through a cheap click-bait headline or dubious video.

On top of that their emotional impact is very over the top and black-and-white. In Spiderman and Elsa videos it's super happy or super sad or super scary with nothing in between. In toy unboxings, the adults will often zoom in on their face pulling a really over dramatic face to show happiness or whatever. In this video, we have a kid screaming his lungs out making it super clear he's upset. The link between them is easy to read emotion, which kids can relate to and enjoy more than complex stuff. It's the same reason Teletubbies or Thomas the Tank Engine is so popular.

Finally they all have some weird shit as well. Spiderman and Else has loads of allusions to sex, Toy Unboxings do weird shit like inject dolls in the ass, and this one focuses on borderline child abuse. Kids go ape for shit they know is a bit wrong or naughty.

Just my two cents on where these views come from. When a kid finds something they like and can watch at all times, they might feed hundreds of views into it each.

I've checked them out some weeks ago. My conclusion: it's not as bad as it looks like. The dad loves his family, he's just overreacting a lot. Same with the kids

yep

doxxing them would affect the children much more than the parents.

Op can you link the videos where they abuse their children or the number of child protective services in the place they live ( or a way to contact them i dont live in the us )

their parents profit from the internet
it really wouldn't

You think the kids don't get anything out of the profits the parents get? If you fuck up their income, you'll be fucking the kids over just as much as anyone. God damn the kids even say themselves that they're fine with it.

You can contact the child protective agency here
childwelfare.gov/contact/

While i don't have the videos on me (i'll look for them in a mo), the video i linked up there may help you find them as well.

Well duh, of cause the kids are saying they're fine with it. If they don't they'll be forced to do it with a punishment or some shit.

>the kids even say themselves that they're fine with it

oh, because abused children always know when they're being abused and they always speak up about it, right?

So, slamming kids heads into furniture is "not as bad as it looks like"? Retards.

Fuck you

I'm just saying, back in the old days corporal punishment and shit was normal and people were way less fucked up back then than they are now. I don't think it's as bad as it looks. I agree the whole dynamic is a little abnormal

Saving that image.

just letting you guys know, if these kids get taken away from there parents there gonna be more fucked up then they would be from these pranks ;)

Save it, it's all yours friend.

>people were way less fucked up back then

prove it, faggot

M8, anything is better than this fucking shit.

Nothing there that would result in the kids getting taken away. It takes a lot to remove kids from a home.

>just letting you guys know, if these kids get taken away from there parents there gonna be more fucked up then they would be from these pranks ;)
pretty much

lol then you haven't lived anything close to a hard life then man

>implying that Sup Forums can't do "a lot"

Sup Forums can do whatever they want, but there's nothing in those videos that will result in those kids being removed from the home

Oh, found the videos

youtu.be/LOf-O4lf_uY
youtu.be/uRJeQluvBk8
youtu.be/gKHOu5y_8WA
youtu.be/UMf7HibATNg
youtu.be/ZC8bK9-fzsA

How about you look at these then.

Mother causes fauther to pull gun on her own kids over a prank lol
youtube.com/watch?v=9IM1N1jT8Vo

>How about you look at these then.

already saw them, user

Bumparoo

Sorry about that then. I still say it's child abuse.

Gun pulled on kids someone almost killed, yea i would say that would be the one to do it.

leave em alone

Ha ha, no.

What the fuuuuuuuuuck

I was just about to post a thread about these fuckwads.

This is emotional abuse at the very least, manipulating your kids emotions for money and views is disgusting.

Haha it's so funny watching them scream at the top of their lungs making everyone cry! It's so wholesome and hilarious!

This family, at the very least, not be encouraged by Youtube.

>someone almost killed

No shots fired, so nobody almost killed.

Family goes to court, lawyer argues that all videos are staged, says gun was a prop or wasn't loaded. Kids testify the same. Kids remain in the home.

*should not be encouraged by Youtube

The most I expect to happen from this crusade is that their videos that are problematic will get de-monetized by YouTube.

at least it'd be something

cut off their money supply

fuck 'em

didn't this place just used to fuck with people for fun rather than to save the fucking children?

A small change, sure. A sizeable one, definitely.

whiteknight. butting your head into something that isn't your business

Sometimes, justice needs to be served.

they didn't rape the kids or anything, so i don't give a shit

There are kids being abused. Thats bad no matter what.

there's actually a chance for you retards to actually fuck with people in a huge way and what do you do?

You bitch and moan.

go troll another minecraft streamer, cause those brigades are so goddamn exciting apparently

Hey guys, these kids are being bullied. Their parents are emotionally unstable! Let's take away their source of income! That should keep them from lashing out at their kids.

nice straw man, faggot

This.

Honestly, fuck this "not your personal army" shit. Sometimes an army is needed.

I just personally don't want that shit encouraged. Child abuse is happening all over, we don't need a fucking spotlight on it while we all clap and give money to 'em

see

well, it looks like you're building up a big army here

good luck on your quest, user

now get going!

>2017
>giving a fuck about normies running a normie channel on youtube
How brain dead do you have to be to end up at channels like this? My dick just shrunk 4 inches from reading the channel name, i'm not risking to see what happens if i actually click one of their videos.

It just takes one split second of the father to see the masked son before the mother and someone gets shot.
Very very similar pranks HAVE ended in tragedy.

Fake or not the whole environment of that house looks very tense and stressful. No different than being in a household where you have an abusive angry father that yells and screams at his kids (minus the physical abuse).

A 2 youtubers whom i follow (suit yourself, and MrRepzion) did a video about them

Philip DeFranco also covered it

"there's actually a chance for you retards to actually fuck with people in a huge way and what do you do?

You bitch and moan."

This point still stands. and now I will attack your character. Your a bitch ass faggot that probably 'wants to change the world because society is fucked up' and now you can do something, anything but you won't, because you're a fag

thinking i give a shit about fallacies on a Cartoon Goose Judging Internet Board