Other urls found in this thread:

discogs.com/user/itom.m98/collection
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

leave the hall

>pretending to have listened to everything in that folder

some people actually listen to music user

Just 80gb

Used to have 320gb but it was mostly trash so deleted it

have heard it all multiple times, and i only download stuff i really like. frig off

I've listened to everything in my library at least once.

My SD card is 64gb and its full.
Listened the whole thing but.. Well. Cannot say I know which one is which and know every single songs.

it used to be around 700 gb but then about 6 months ago my main hdd fried and I lost about half of it

im sure some of it is repeated maybe around ~10Gb or so, I have a sorted and unsorted folder and I keep some repeats that are seeding for a while even after I sort the metadata out also 120Gb is my fap folder that is hidden in some album folder

I'm old enough to have used napster, audiogalaxy, and everything that came after, and I lost count how many times I've either lost or outright deleted my entire library. Library now is relatively small because I know what I like and delete what I don't.

>3 365 pastas

go back to b

You need to try again user, its still trash.

:^)

24391 items, totalling 383,9 GB

Probably ~100GB I haven't listened to. Mostly the Avantgarde Project collection.

What Beach Boys albums do you have?

Pet Sounds and the Greatest Hits of DUDE SURF/GIRLS/CARS LMAO

2200 albums, 29000 songs

around 280GB

what's a good way to sort VA albums? sorting by year doesn't work that well and I don't think sorting by name is ideal either

hi turny

52,023 songs, 496 GB, 175d 22:58

i sort all my shit by album artist

>downloading music
shiggy

I have listened to everything at least once

Only listened to half of it though

I have been hording a lot in the last months since WCD died

hi ninja

You could try adding tags, then sorting them by year.

Sort all your music by country and in the same folder make a folder for VA compilations which is sorted by genres or defining features of the compilation.

Between 15 and 20tb

around 65gb. I haven't listened to it all yet due to not having the time. Plus i need to go through my library and clean it up

~80GB of V0 stuff I actually listen to, or have at least listened to a couple of times. I delete and download stuff on a daily basis.

How does one not have time to listen to music? Why not listen to an album when you wake up, or before you go to bed, or while you eat, or commute?
It makes no sense to me

>they don't listen to vinyl

THIS big

Impressive lad

This is indeed the worst. Lost motivation when the same happened to me.

Listened to everything at least once, delete stuff that's truly crap.

Kek

over 800gb because lots of labels and flac

I thought I am the only one who saves music in mp3, turns out almost everyone does, i feel relieve

Not too big ATM because i'm trying to get a more complete library instead of just one album per artist.

>digital plebs

i haven't been on Sup Forums in like three years man, give me a break i just wanted to post le funny banna meme :'(

it's confusing because i have 3 separate music folders -- the one on my external hard drive, my online backup on google drive, and the one on my local hard drive. right now im in the middle of syncing them all up but this is the one on my external hard drive

im expecting the whole thing to be around 200gb

discogs.com/user/itom.m98/collection