Steve Stevens or whatever his name is killed himself

Steve Stevens or whatever his name is killed himself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ee925OTFBCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bout fucking time the fag

damn it. i wanted to see him get merked.

Well thats disappointing.

x2

Damn. Too bad he didn't livestream it.

I knew that nigger would take I-90E.

At least he finally did something right.

PSP members? So, a group of Sony Vita gamers chased him? Shit, I'm outta the loop on this guy. What did he do? Rob a Gamestop?

At least it was faster and less dramatic than Curt Cobain am i right fams? huh?! HA!...BTW what the hell happen in the States?

>Pennsylvania State Police
do you think before you post?

bump so no more threads get started

WHAT

A

PUSSY

NIGGER

You gun down that old man and can't even take a few bullets when you are cornered and go out in a blast, just suicide. I swear pussy niggers are the biggest problem in this country robbing and killing left and right...

Was it the main highway out of the area or what?

I know. Selfish bitch.

No wonder his girl cheated on him and left him.

dunno watch the news. it's on cnn.

Yeah rip

>Being this retarded
God damn summer came early this year
>Muh global warming

He said he was going to kill more people guess he was right

This seems all strange. Seems all fake to me.

why does it seem fake?

Of course he did. He's a pussy bitch.

Why wouldn't you drive into a lake or something. You know, his body or car wouldn't show up for years and people would think he got away

for how long it took to find him, he probably could of really gotten away if he wasn't a dumb nigger.

I've never heard of Pennysylvania. I know Transylvania.

Thats obviously not what he wanted. Or part of his plan. The point was to get back at his ex, him just disappearing isn't as climactic as killing himself. He was an attention whore.

That's how niggers receive there degrees

N-nooo not steven stevie steve Stevenson

>getting back at his ex
Getting away after killing spree would but that ex be afraid that he would some day come after her.
Now she can sleep without care.

Not ma nigga Steve Stevenson Stephe Stevie!!

no

RIP in pieces steven steve stevie

his wife stephanie stephans stevens must be devastated

this

Final score: 0 (1-1)
Worst. Spree Killer. Ever.

where dat bitch joy lane be

Good then. He wasn't trying to me a mastermind serial killer obviously. He snapped, like he said.

Do you think he cried before he shot himself?

FUCKING NIGGERS!!
LITERALLY A MAN CHILD
BITCHING BECAUSE MOMMA NEVER GAVE NO LOVE
COULDN'T HANDLE BEING DUMPED
HE IS LITERALLY THE BIGGEST BETA GOING
BLACK WANT TO SAY SHIT ABOUT SCHOOL SHOOTERS
WHAT ABOUT THEIR PUSSY OUSDY NIGGER SELVES
NIGGERS and a COWARD

>implying niggers are capable of crying

What a bitch ass nigga

nigga please

youtube.com/watch?v=ee925OTFBCA

Racist nigger deserved to die

I hate niggers. It ain't illegal to be racist. Old dindu didn't deserve to go out like that...

Leprechaun fuck

>Being this mad for someone being a pussy.

lol

>believing poorly shopped screenshots
>racist nigger

yes he had all the cheatcodes for gta 6 but he got 6 stars for using instakill and unlimited ammo cheats.
remember kids criminals never win. don't do drugs

Most predictable anhero ever

Hi nigger...

'BYE nigger!

At least he self-goodified.
The PoPo can't be blamed.
No nigger looting "riots" now!

"Where's Ase g'wayne tuh take muh empties now ???"

Has to be a record for the nigger that spent the
least amount of time on the FBI's Most Wanted List.

I don't believe this until I see pics of his dead ass..

Dis beez th' bystander NPC:

Is that Obama?

>cnn

Predictable ending. He was bound to be shot by police or himself.

I Like Dung Beetles

I Like Dung Beetles!

I Like Dung Beetles!!!

I Like Dung Beetles!!!!

I Like Dung Beetles!!!!!!

I Like Dung Beetles!!#!

I Like Dung Beetles!!!!!?!

I Like Dung Beetles?!?!

I Like Dung Beetles!!!!!!??!

-------the joke ----->

>your head

I Like Dung Beetles????!!!!!!

Do You Like Dung Beetles!!!

Bi bike Bung Bottles!

Do You Like Dung Beetles?? I Do!!!!

Do You Like Dung Beetles??!!!!???

I Like Dung Beetles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??}

NO

DO YOU LIKE DUNG BEETLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Dung Beetle got divorced, his wife took half his shit.

10/10 would suck

Why couldn't he have just done this in the first place

No one fucking cares. At least, no one outside the area where this happened should care.

This whole thing was done for fucking attention. That's why there's video of that old man getting 360 no-scoped, this faggot actually tried to live stream his own massacre.

We live in a social landscape that embodies being an attention whore, that gives us the idea that our self worth is predicated on how many likes we get on social media, how many followers on IG, how many friends on Facebook etc., where people will make a duckface or take a picture of their food or get injured trying taking a selfie in a dangerous place.

Social Media, and increasingly, society in general, tends to value narcissism above all else. We look for narcissism and leaked sex tapes in our celebrities wherein we had once looked for talent. The narcissistic nature of the vapid, flavorless pop stars and actors distract normies from the fact that those same people have no talent. Just connections, a sex tape, 300k followers on Instagram, leaked Snapchat nudes etc

And we expect shit like this not to happen. Fuck this gay earth in its entirety. Humanity has proven itself to be unsustainable the way it is now and I'm starting to believe that Shinobu Sensui had the right idea. Whatever great disaster happens, we ultimately brought it upon ourselves.

when are you going to kill yourself?

you sir are a Plato of our times.

What happened to that man happens everyday in niggerland. It's only because it was live streamed that people are making a big deal of it.

His reign was too short should of taken some people with him

Pretty much this.

Attention whore does whatever it takes to get attention, the entire country is goaded by media into giving him goddamn attention.

Inb4 some Jewish CIA operative shows up on TV talking about repealing the 2nd Amendment, like they do every other time this kind of thing gets reported on.

Why don't these mass shooters ever fuck up an SJW rally of some kind? Killing some random old dude who's just trying to keep to himself as he struggles through life seems pointless. At least kill some stupid rainbow haired idiots who have the intelligence level of a yard snail trying to enforce their regressive beliefs onto others.

Yep, cause he's a betafag...

false flag , the facebook video looks fake af. then he is killed as told by the media no pics either

Trump will be sad, now the media can focus on his failings again.

FUCK THEY GOT STEVE STEVENS

back to Sup Forums with you

A nigger shooting a nigger is barely news worthy. It sure as fuck isnt false flag worthy

Dumb as fuck. I'm in Erie. The scene is on local news. He was spotted at fucking McDonald's. There is a huge crowd at the scene room I have Facebook friends there who saw the body in the car

Never Forget user

Easter 2017
The LA PD stopped the Bunisher from finding the Cleveland Streamer.
Never Forget.

No, he's gonna to bring it up and repackage it to another city, like Portland .. Then repeat...

Well said.

you kiss your mother with that mouth, also nice trips

upload a pic from facebook then faggot

This. Had the same thought user