ciaradesu.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Goodnight, m'lady ;_;

Remembering our sweet princess together

>she is dead
She has just quit going on Sup Forums

She actually died
RIP

You wish. If you actually know her she is having therapy becoming a normie.

Rest in peace
I cried when I heard the news

good riddance

Mmm whatcha sayyyyyy
Mmmm that you only meant well, well of course you did
MMM WHATCHA SAYYYYY?!

discord.gg/HMugdMj
discord.gg/HMugdMj

I can't believe she's really gone

I'm going to cut ;_;

if serious you're both pathetic and in dire need of help, go talk to someone

gtfo pls

nice response loser lmao

Tag everyone in the thread like the true faggot you are

Yall try this shit every other month. Proof or gtfo

there is no proof because its not true. Just like it wasnt true last year, or the year before.

DoubleDubs ring true. OP is a lying faggot

>After staying away from threads about me, Skype groups, and the Sup Forums community in general for a bit over a month, I realized that I really don't miss it or need it after all.
>Spending time with real girls, doing other things besides staying on my computer all day, and working on myself for a month has been so much more rewarding and productive than the two years of my life.
>I haven't been checking /r9k/ or desuarchive, and by doing so I feel so much better.
>People are constantly tearing me down and at this point, I've heard every mean thing that can possibly be said about me. >I don't need to know what people think, I know at this point what I need to do to improve myself.
>I take responsibility for the people I've hurt, I have before in the past, and I do not feel like I need to or deserve to beat myself over it.
>If you think I do deserve to be beat up over it, keep it in your containment boards/groups.

You're a fucking retard, look at all those gets.
Nowyou're going to say:
>ha i was merely pretdneding to beb petarded, mustard

>I've gotten to know hundreds of strangers that I would never have interacted with otherwise.
>I've learned to appreciate that part of the internet.
>Sharing my experiences with others has been very fun.
>I do care about a lot of you and I'm sorry that I won't be able to bring you happiness (or whichever emotion I give you) anymore.
>In regards to the fake tumblr, maybe I shouldn't have made a video about it, which is the reason why I deleted it.
>If you haven't seen it, basically there's a user on tumblr who was pretending to be me while I was on my internet hiatus, and saying things like my dad hit me, which was really upsetting to me.
>I just wanted people to stop giving them attention so I can be left alone.
>I let my emotions get the best of me instead of thinking rationally that if I didn't add fuel to the flames, maybe it'd stop.
>I'm getting messages from people telling me that there's still threads about me despite me not even being online for the past month, and I honestly don't know what more I can do anymore.

instead you should just
> Snapchat )y( .me
and leak all your snapchat friends

Why don't you go to
> Snapchat )y( .me
and leak all your snapchat friends

Promoting without permission is against the rules

Honor her by posting her piss vid

ciaradesu.blogspot.com/

ANOTHER TURNING POINT, A FORK STUCK IN THE ROAD