Be me

>be me
>living with other 4 college students
>two of the girls are just Mad bitches
>Always complaining, never cleaning, Justin Bieber music at 3am, and so on...
>I get pissed, start filing their shappo with cum. >Start taking out the toilet paper and hiding it... >Every time they pass by me, try to smell their hair just to laugh at their misery
>Once in awhile, see them running to their room, cause no toilet paper. xD
>1 of them have a cat (Fat one)... I start leaving the house door open sometimes, to check if he runs aways... No luck until now!
>Need more ideias guys!!! (Stuff that they can't find out that was me preferably)...

I don't care what you do just take a time stamped pic of their panties

I actualy can do that! xD
I have to wait until they leave the house!

>Buy a box of chocolates.
>Eat all the chocolate
>Shit in the box
>Leave the box out

Put a fuck ton of ink in thier laundry detergent

start putting Nair hair removal in their shampoo. Bitches will be balding in a wash or 2.

Fuckin grow up.

I was on board until the cat. Leave the damn cat alone, it can't help that it's owner is a piece of shit. Also itching powder on the TP is a great way to make friends and have a laugh.

Randomly switch the places of things in their rooms while they're out. Start with small objects close to each other, then gradually move up to larger ones that are further away. Eventually rearrange their entire room to a mirror image of itself.

Just go live on your own. Couldn't have been happier since I did that. Appartment is still trashed but at least it's only my own trash. No people going on my PC without permission or taking pics of my airsoft guns, then having popo come over because someone on their instagram decided to snitch. In short: people suck, don't live with them.

also my toilet paper lasts forever now. Unless I have guests over, but hey at least I can be alone when I want and don't have to worry about the mess other people call their life.

spike coffee with psychedelics XDDDD

fuck them. it'll probably make them kill themselves

Play hard dnb at the same time of their Justin Bieber shittery.

Losen funiture they ise so it falls apart... then make fun of them for being fatasses

Bleach in the milk, but not enough to smell or be immediately lethal

If you have smooth stairs put oil on them (just pour down and clean bottom)

take a brush and put a light coat of milk on the armpits of their coats and inside of their shoes to make them stink

This.

Slowly star filling their favorite drinks with human growth hormone.

Post pictures of panties. Check laundry OP

You're on the right track

>Buy chocolate laxatives
>Leave out in an empty chocolate box
>Don't give them specific permission to eat them, laugh as they get punished for eating your snacks
>Naturally, the toilet paper is gone

Fuckin evil

Male hormones... SAVAGE

Fucking THIS. They gon shit themselves like a fluffy.

Just briliant!!!

I can hidden the toiled paper in that specific ocasion, just to light thigs up! xD

Play hard to get
That will teach those bitches

clean the toilet with their toothbrushes

xxxxDDDDD

Are you fucking retarded, or a twelve year old faggot?
Stop with your faggy 'XD' kid.

Move you faggot.

Buy a bottle of Liquid Ass, be creative.

Drench all of the tampons in red Kool Aid, and put them back.

Spray a little Mace/Pepper spray on there dildos.

Use their personal devices and post their dildos on social media, make it seem real like "look what I just picked up!"