What country/region/state has the worst drivers?

What country/region/state has the worst drivers?
Are there any regions in your country where awful drivers come out of. Discuss shitty drivers from around the world and just generally disliked regions of your cunt.

I live in New Hampshire and the worst drivers here are from Massachusetts, they just act like they own the road and are generally shitty drivers.

Fuck you massholes

Other urls found in this thread:

flhsmv.gov/dmv/specialtytags/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

in this image an innocent new hampshirite has crashed and it is probably by a mass driver

Wrong

Florida has the worst drivers because everyone from everywhere else comes here. FOY

new england in general, especially the south (rhode island, long island, connecticut)

wtf
second Boston Massacre when?

also because of miami

The easier the driving education and/or licensing, the worse the drivers. American drivers are an embarrassment for the developed world. And their retard friendly road planning and general necessity to drive only make it worse.

Florida

This

We get shitty drivers from the Northeast mostly NJ and MA drivers who drive like shit while NY and PA drivers drive slow as fuck on the left lane.

Our local drivers are shit too as we get tourists who never drove as they are used to public transportation. We have old people who shouldn't be driving. Last we have immigrants from Latin America who can't drive for shit as they blast raggaetone.

My car has been reared 4 times and it has always been a Haitian driver. What's funny is they try to sue me and they always lost.

>let me tell you about your country

States with notoriously bad drivers
>Florida
>California (more specifically SoCal)
>New York
>Illinois
>Massachusetts

old white people (70+), Mexicans (the dumb ones who are proud of their culture and listen to their fucking circus music and/or rap), niggers, Asian women.

I live on the East Coast of Florida but my friends who live on the West Coast tell me drivers from California, Michigan, and Illinois drivers in the Tampa area are pretty shit.

>I've never abroad therefore no foreigner has ever been here
In fact I've driven in the US before I got my license, it's that easy.

The roads in LA are racetracks for local drivers. Everyone here is a "hot shot driver"

The worst drivers are the ones who unironically think they are a good drivers

NOW!!!

Probably russia in europe
Outside europe china or so, they are careless madmen

Italy

>USA: 106

post license plates from your state/country

We got dozens.

flhsmv.gov/dmv/specialtytags/

I have this style on my car
but there's a new one that I would consider changing to

I see a lot of Florida plates up here, is going to New England big for tourism?

All our plates basically look like this, except you can make them different lengths depending on the length of your character combination (anywhere between 3 and 8 characters).

Also I didn't mean to roast the US in specific, of course basically the entire third world drives much worse (especially more chaotic) than them, but within western Europe and North America they do stand out as particularly unskilled, and they do seem to easily lose temper and control in panic situations.

>Americans put together class action lawsuit against Toyota for stuck gas pedals
>in court it turns out half the cases were simply people slamming the wrong pedal in a panic situation and the other half were flip-flops or floormats getting lodged between the pedals in some way

I live on rt 66 so this is kinda neat

Looks very nice and comfy, I loved Arizona when I was there

It's probably the same case with New York as New Yorkers who have a home here in Florida register their car here in just to avoid the high vehicle taxes and car inspections.

My relatives from New York do this with all their cars even though they live in New York.

getting license is very easy here, the road test was just driving on small road and a bit of parking, questions were easy too

how harder is it in Germany? is driving that different?

the russian driver seldom concedes to you at a turn

(there are also many aspects: from roads with extremely low quality to the fact that in general all people here are shit, but for this in /po)

Flagstaff what up, turned left onto Milton recently?

Maybe, they could be visiting their family or they just use florida residency to have less taxes. I go to New England for vacation (because of family), but most of my native Florida friends go to other places in the south (or Puerto Rico)

It's nice, glad spring is here so the snow will start melting on the mountain.

hell no, I don't feel like waiting 10 minutes any time I wanna go anywhere.

Considerably so. First of all we a minimum amount of mandatory theoretical and practical lessons to even enter the exams, including set amounts of urban driving, rural driving, darkness driving and Autobahn driving. Secondly the exams are probably a bit longer and more challenging. Lastly our road network is less clearly laid out than yours with your endless 90° traffic lights to begin with, lots of really weird shaped intersections with yields and bad visibility here.

Also you're only allowed to drive autotragic unless you do your driving school and exam on a manual.

Also we have about three million license classes because unlike in the US with their wide, easy to understand roads someone with a 26,000 lbs tow combination (the limit for American basic licenses) and no experience towing or driving such a heavy vehicle would be an obstacle and a hazard to traffic.

Memes: Russia, Minnesota
Non memes: China, India. Most retarded accidents happen there in plain sight.
Seriously: Sub-equatorial Africa