Im going thru a divorce. Feels and drugs

Im going thru a divorce. Feels and drugs.

Other urls found in this thread:

littleatoms.com/science/psychedelic-drug-could-explain-our-belief-life-after-death
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you can do it

Do you live in Texas op?

That looks like my cat after mushrooms let me find her. Drugs or feels?

Colorado

Oh shit same, where at?

replace your potato with a good camera, faggot

What went wrong?

As for me I rolled for shit stats came out a 5'3" with a 4.5" dick and adhd and bipolar.

Springs.Now I can.

Life? I have kids. Sorry to hear about your small dick. I kinda feel better now

both

I am feeling that.

That's almost how I feel. Except I am numb right now.

No problem. You'll move on even if you don't want too. Like my small dick, it's our do your control now. Regret is a waste of time

Here's something I'd like to throw out there, just because it keeps bugging me in the back of my mind: is what you enjoy less valid because it's very unconventional?

Example: I deliver pizza for a living. I love my job (even if I want to strangle lazy coworkers or cheap bastard customers at times.) I make enough money for ME to live comfortably. I worry, though, that I'm not "living up to my potential" (or that this IS my potential...and I don't know which is scarier) and, thusly, my life has less value. Is my happiness invalid because I don't "have my shit together?" Is it "wrong" that I've made a major purchase recently that I'm worried is an admission I'm done with relationships?

Just need a little perspective here, if anyone has the time...

Doesn't seem to be anything wrong with that if you are truly happy and not just settling and lying to yourself

I feel this

I like that. Now it is ME. It is ME. I get it.

why? Also CO fag, may be moving back. I miss home

The only time I was happy was when I was a stupid ignorant child.

One day I can be happy with her. For now, I've just gotta wait for her to lose her current pos bf

I have done dmt. Thanks. It is all a figment of life and how I feel it is real but is not.

Be an Alpha. It hurts more when they they leave but you slammed that salmon.

This article is a pretty good on the subject
littleatoms.com/science/psychedelic-drug-could-explain-our-belief-life-after-death

This STOP being a beta orbiter

She even said she loved me, man. It's a complicated situation. I'm still trying though

Don't get married dummy.