What cam sites do you use? Omegle is dead these days

What cam sites do you use? Omegle is dead these days.

Other urls found in this thread:

dirtyroulette.com/
discord.gg/Xhw9y6u
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only ugly turks or arabs jerking off there. Difficult to find a chick there

Bump for info

Bump

Chatroulette is also a field of cocks now. There must be at least a couple of cam sites that aren't purely faggots.

my wife likes horny roulette or something

pic related

>field of cocks

great, now i have a mental image of that

Weeeelll, if you're looking for ugly dudes, it's pretty good.... wait.

omegle isn't dead. i get wins every time i use it. just gotta be patient. maybe a bit too patient.

Omegle is still the easiest! You can still score something. But mostly underage sluts

dirtyroulette.com/

comes up with this if i google it

Chatting with bots yeah sure

thats it

Usually explicit cam sites require payment or 'authentication' via credit card which obviously means they'll just charge you anyway.

presses [X] to doubt

I just stopped using sites like these.
Way too many script kiddies shilling for attention and/or faggots compared to passable chicks.

oc

Yeah happened to me once.

Pls continue

Do you mean the adverts? Yeah, those are fucking annoying. If I had the money then I'd rent a botnet and DDoS all their faggoty sites just for the lulz.

But apart from that omegle is still good. Like one user said you have to be patient. For the most part I go over to snapchat or kik for nudes and vids.

requests?

Well you must be an autist to give them your info.

Tips? Use tags?

No, she's ugly and these pics are all fucking Facebook tier.

discord.gg/Xhw9y6u

Whats this? Someone check it and report the findings.

Pussy

Ass spread and feet

Nah, just blocked the card afterwards. But I got the camshow i wanted, plus it was legit website.

Don't use tags! It will be full of fags anyway. Just be patient and go over to kik or snapchat Much easier

>discord.gg/Xhw9y6u
its a shit useless discord

How do you find these underage sluts you speak of?

Nice try, pedo

You are far away from fagditt user are you sure you don't want to go back to where you came from?

Just random chat on omegle. Btw im not trying to get nudes from them you autistic pedo

Imagine them blowing with a gentle wind

How to win at omegle 101:

OPEN MULTIPLE TABS AND REFRESH 4-5 times faster!

I don't believe you

That's just hideous, her asshole looks like a pigs eye

it takes ages to find someone on omegle you stupid fag

Another question: What section is likely to gain more results, moderated or unmoderated?

unmoderated is all dicks bro

takes me 15 minutes. i do this fairly often:

>you have to log on when it's 9 to 12ish PM in California, friday and sat are best
>have something interesting to say immediately, you only have ~2 seconds to get their attention
>keep video off until you get their attention
>use moderated section only

the most i ever wait is 45 mins to find a girl whos down to play

I remember using that site in 2014.
There were alot of pretty girls and bros , you know those guys that you wish to hang out.
The conversations could last like 2 hours or more.
Now are just pedophiles masturbating and no girls.

This
It's all about timing!
Use the same method

What do you say to them? What do you initially show? Tell us your secrets.

Its not full of pedos, just faggots and spam bots

this is exactly why I stay away from omegle now. too many underage girls just start showing their pussy and saying "I want you inside me!" sorry bitch but I don't want to go to jail.

exactly. it gets to the point where I see a girl and in those first 2 seconds I just say "well let them out already" or "want to show each other?" and bam instant jackoff buddy. no need for small talk or wooing them.

i'm super into this. had an ex who would let me fuck her on omegle sometimes. i always came buckets.

I know, right? Some girls on omegle are just natural whores. I've literally said to a few girls "show me your tits", and BAM. They did.

"Script kiddies"??? Huh?

I've actually been trying to find a video I saw on here from omegle awhile back of this asian girl with her hairbrush. If anyone has anything like that I'll post a link to some OC of this white girl who did whatever I wanter her to, including her ass.

This isn't even true lol

I have 33 minutes of content from this girl, if anyone will post videos of the asian girl I'm looking for