I'm still waiting

I'm still waiting...

Two days ago, someone from the UK said he would buy anything from domino's pizza to the person that gets the first dubs...

I got them, and OP mailed me...

But Domino's didn't deliver that day, because it was Easter.

So, I'm still waiting for my large Deluxe and large Meat Feast pizzas.

I'd like to get them before the Champion's League game starts in like one hour.

Thanks.

Fuck off and stop living in the past, fat cunt.

The fact that you expected anything in return from a thread like that is truly outstanding.

Up.

Well, if I had a good job and decent money, I wouldn't mind doing stuff like that... or buying Steam games to people.

And the OP emailed me too... so I think he really wanted to do it.

i remember that thread

you shoulda asked for a gift card

you dun goofed

MOVE ON. YOU DIDN'T GET PIZZA HURHEUEHHRIEHRIEHRIRHEHGEIAYAG
Fuck off, don't expect something from someond you met on fkn Sup Forums you retard. Order your own pizza, bitch.

Op of old thread here. Sorry but not my problem tour domino's was closed. But today could be your lucky day. Post your email and first person to get dubs I will buy a pizza your choice. Trips gets 3 pizzas and 3 drinks

Roll

No email no pizza

Dude, the Kensington one had delivery.

Why don't you just hold your word?

There you go. Now respond to my email.

Op of old thread here. Sorry but not my problem tour domino's was closed. But today could be your lucky day. Post your email and first person to get dubs I will buy a pizza your choice. Trips gets 3 pizzas and 3 drinks

I got dubs, once again... Answer your email.

Come on dude.

Up

Sent

Bump.

Still waiting...

Same