It's a log eat log world, Anons

It's a log eat log world, Anons...

needing a warm n creamy here

Can someone explain this whole "log" thing with this guy?

>he thinks its funny

I think he is high..

Forced meme. Ignore it to let it die

No I've seen it a few times here. Something about Andy and sucking a steaming log or some faggot shit

its the same guy..

I know, but what's the back story?

what is that on his mouth lol

>Forced meme. Ignore it to let it die
All memes are forced. Do you honestly think every person who saw Advice Dog thought it was fucking amusing? No. But other people did, and kept perpetuating it.
You're a forced human being, btw.

>I know, but what's the back story?
It kinda originates from the meme making fun of rabid fangirls of the band he's in. Fangirls who are so obsessed that in one instance of the meme, they'd "suck a log of shit from Andy Sixx's asshole." Which, I'm sure in some cases, is true. By turning the visual focus back onto Andy Sixx himself and turning the statement into a question, you suddenly have great stuff to pollute boards with.

As usual Anti-Log Shills are out in full force today.

Just take the Brown Pill

Sup Forums is the CANCER

His logs are the ANSWER

Steam Giveaway thread, let's make it a 'steamy log' giveaway!

Indeed. We also have the Britbong Paedo who kept on attacking people verbally for things that didn't matter has now been turned into something he was claiming to be fighting against, namely an expression for paedophilia in a thread. Everything you say can amd will be used against you.

Trips cannot lie.

Andy Sixx's Creamy nugGETS slidding down my throat

Please shop in a few logs. Im sure the Britbong Paedo would like to suck a warm creamy log.

Pollute is the best word to describe it lol

>Forced meme.
So whenever someone posts it, we're............forcing a log?

Creamy

At least it has single handedly negated the Neverending Story "define atheism" posts.

Why can't you define a dream-log slidding down your throat?