OK Sup Forums I need to get this off my chest because this level of stupidity is just unacceptable

OK Sup Forums I need to get this off my chest because this level of stupidity is just unacceptable.
My girlfriend of 2 years whom I live with, we are both 23, came back from work and decided to make spagetthi with Tuna.
Because she couldn't find a can opener she decided to use a knife to cut open the can.
While I was eating the spagetthi, and it actually tasted good, I felt a hard thing. I spit it out and voila, a small piece of metal, turns out the whole plate was full of tiny bits and pieces of metal from the can, I didn't know she cut it open with a knife untill after I realized the whole plate was full of metal.

Yesterday, she poored a whole pot of soup with big chunks of chicken in it down the toilet, causing it to get clogged.

Shit like this makes me think that I don't really want to make children with a woman this stupid.

I puked everything I ate out, I really hope i didn't eat too much sharp pieces of metal, from what I read it's not a very pleasent thing to digest.
What does Sup Forums think about this?
Also, any medical advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

amaturetube.info/web-cam-chat/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want a reply... just one.

See a doctor nigger

Forget the doctor, get your girl a tutor

I still feel OK, and the metal from a can isn't toxic, i'll go to the hospital if I start to feel sick or bleed out of my ass... which i really hope i wont do

thanks for the reply though

Sounds like you're too retarded to realize you're eating metal.

she has severe daddy issues, that is correct, mainly because her father was a piece of shit that left her at the age of 13 and her mother worked at a bar.
She has a stable job now and is great girl other than her absolute inadequate stupidity at times.
very small chunks of it, i realized it after the 3d bite.

Go see a fucking doctor/hospital. In America they all have metal detectors, should be a good test if you need their help by just walking through it.

Next - Post that bitches nudes and start looking for an upgrade. Once you get one kick her dumb ass to the curb. If she's that stupid make it seem like her idea.

Go see a fucking Airport. In America they all have metal detectors, should be a good test if you need their help by just walking through it.

Sounds like you need to child proof your house and get that bitch a helmet.

Also, spaghetti and tuna? You fuckin degenerates

Airports have doctors too, might be cheaper than the hospital. Just saying, you walk in a hospital and get admitted it's going to cost $5-50k/day easy.

Good god, you make me happy that I'm alone. I'd probably try to severely maim her if she acted that retarded around me. Tell her to pick up a book and learn how to fucking cook properly, or ditch her dingbat ass.

amaturetube.info/web-cam-chat/ bump this

This
Tuna spaghetti? Get fucked

These people are literally eating tuna and spaghetti...I doubt there's a book in the whole fucking house.

you need to slap that bitch.

you mean x-rays? yeah iv'e thought of that but I really don't feel like going to the hospital right now.. I drunk a few beers and the hospital is a 20 min drive. Can't you tell from my broken english im not from the US?
lel
^
She can cook really good besides this.
But yeah, I see where you are comming from
I ain't clicking that shit nigga

She's reading with me atm.
I'm not pro violence, but tbh she actually deserves it.

dont care of shes watching you read this, slap that stupid cunt for being a fucking dumb moron

Tits for advice or kys

>you make me happy that I'm alone

Ok, maybe she is a good candidate to win the next darwin award nut you should definitely leave her dumb ass and get yourself a human gf next time and not just any primate you meet.