Why won't anyone share it?

why won't anyone share it?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0RhVgqvblCa
mega.nz/#F!52IEgawB!RO3Mpo4m55cbE2S3KNCloQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Someone on here proved they had it last night, uploaded some to vocaroo even, but didn't share it. It's legitimately upsetting to me for some personal reasons, but whatever. I think we've just got to take the L on this one.

>personal reasons
huh?

don't wanna make this my personal blog post but basically have a friend that is moving away this weekend and we were really hoping this album would leak so we could listen together before he leaves, as our friendship really took off due to a mutual love for Sufjan.
sorry I realize I just said
>don't want to blog post buttttt *blog posts*

that's really sad user... if I somehow miraculously manage to procure this album, I'm going to be sure you get your hands on it

It is not even on redacted so even if some user said that he have the leak I wouldnt trust him.

I just want it to leak guys.

me too familia

He uploaded a very legit sounding snippet to vocaroo, had a distinctive vocal melody from the live version but the production sounded completely overhauled.

vocaroo.com/i/s0RhVgqvblCa
for those curious

Fuck, man

Hey, hope ya do better.

WANT

NEED

Apparently it's watermarked to hell and back

How can anyone actually tell this though? I thought the point of watermarks was that they're so subtle you wouldn't hear them

I mean goddamn Carrie and Lowell leaked super early and a label rep actually came on Sup Forums to confirm that they weren't all that upset about it. Is 4AD far stricter than Asthmatic Kitty?

are you gay? not even memeing but at lesst one of you must be

its on redacted

seriously?? proof??

I'm bi. Idk about him. Have a lovely gf right now though, thanks for asking.
No way

excuse my ignorance, what is redacted?

and that's the actual studio version, not a live bootleg?

Not him but I think you can tell easily it is based on length differences. An example is Earth is 9 mins on the bootleg but here it's 15:11.

fuck, why is nobody leaking that shit??

OMG SOMEONE PLS MEGA

o shit waddup

can't wait for everyone to hear how ruined the climax of Earth is

well then let us hear it

I don't even care that much about the album but I'll post anyway just because I want that guy in the thread to be able to listen to this with his friend.

Yessss

This is a nice goy.

Yes please you'll be a hero

please please pls do it I will love you for eternity

holy fuck that's me and I would be so eternally grateful shit man
I don't care what anyone else says, I fucking love Sup Forums

Niqqa, you going to share it yet?please?

OK, I already have it on my Soulseek so probably should be searchable, not the OP, but if you want I can upload it to mega.

you da real mvp

that'd be awesome

cool, I genuinely did just want to know out of curiosity. Happy for you man, all the best

please upload to mega!

I'm working and my phone about to die please upload and place link itt

Reminder that I am not the OP which promised and not delievered.

its happening

Still, thanks a lot!

thanks dude!

is the one on slsk the bootleg or the legit copy

my net decided to slow down for some random reason but still probs will have it uploaded very soon
what user?

wakey1955

Not the guy who's uploading currently but I think it is legit, based on added tracks like "In The Beginning."

I have just added mine copy, so some user with 4 letter nick will be surely legit copy as I am listening to it right now.
65% if you are curious

i'm downloading the one by Chestnut, about 10 mins left

Sufjan Steven and some other niqqas - Planetarium
>this is fucking new sufjan stevens
Sample: fuck off
Link: mega.nz/#F!52IEgawB!RO3Mpo4m55cbE2S3KNCloQ

also get hyped niggas, cause I wasnt into sufjan earlier work but this is fucking great!

B A S E D

I'm ready.

you da real mvp

Is not-gay blog post guy still here?

Get in here.

I don't know, I am kind of guy which will start talking to you over soulseek chat if you arre getting cool album/book of mine.

What didn't you like about Suf's other work? Thanks by the way.

probably it was about mixing, and how his voice sounded off for me, but probably I should relisten

Mars is fucking bomb!

Checking plebbits out of curiousity and they already saying it's leak, damn.

Dude! I'm the guy who shared the story about me and my friend. Assuming you're the same guy who said you'd post this for me, thank you so so so so much. You're a beautiful soul. I'm beaming from ear to ear right now. Everyone please buy this album when it comes out. Sufjan deserves it. But in the meantime, let's thank our fellow user who really pulled through today. Love you guys.

damn normies infiltrating our board REEEEEEEEE

I am completly different guy dude, I just put it on cause fuck it I like sharing.
But still no probs.

Hey thanks for this! Mars is missing tho. I went to the listening party in London and Mars was awesome, so I'm really looking forward to hearing it again

HOLY SHIT IT'S FOR REAL THANK YOU

D E L I V E R A N C E
E
L
I
V
E
R
A
N
C
E

I'd still give you a nice big kiss. You're equally beautiful.

Shit, something glitched in mega, uploading it right now, if you want, I can upload album to some third party site so it won't get taken down.
Try opening link now,

Shit, I didn't even notice Mars is not here.

It is, stop spreading fake news

Sorry, downloaded it before it was up :(.

I had to reup it, something glitched in mega.

Awesome, perfect man. This album is so great, so glad I preordered it

>mega.nz/#F!52IEgawB!RO3Mpo4m55cbE2S3KNCloQ
Every single time I resolve to get the hell off this board something like this happens that makes me remeber there are chill people here

Fuck I am never going to leave am I

Uploader here, really gotta go to sleep, enjoy the album, if the feds take it down just reup it.

sleep tight cutie, we luv u

infrequent poster but had to comment to thank you. peace and love my brother

this better not be bullshit user
I'll love you if its da real shit

you're twice as fucking awesome for uploading it twice, a second time to include mars. thanks so much!

thanks user

Jesus christ. How do quotas work on Mega now? Apparently after 10% i'm over quota and have to wait 6 hours? I don't even remember the last time I used mega, is it not a daily quota?

ay yall got a zippy or mediafire somewhere?

ily

this is really good

Pluto is probably one of the most genuinely disarming songs I've heard from Sufjan. I feel fairly neutral about majority of the songs on this project but holy shit.

Yes daddy

???

OH SHIT

IT'S REAL LADS

>Earth
>15:11
This is gonna be a ride isn't it?

im just about there, my body is ready

It's like a more subdued Adz

Well at least my suspicion that Saturn is the worst song on the album is confirmed.

it is and I still really like Saturn

This

on mars rn what is happening lol. this shit kinda scary

Pretty fucking incredible

Did Sufjan just release AOTY twice in the same year?

your dubs confirmed it, but yeah he did.