"Hey guys, It's Tiny, I'll say stuff."

"Hey guys, It's Tiny, I'll say stuff."
"Hey I'm cute. "

But seriously, vocaroo Tiny thread! Request stuff and I'll say them!

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1dkX7zkaiWK
vocaroo.com/i/s104oPnaYVgs
vocaroo.com/i/s0QtfgAfH5It
vocaroo.com/i/s1vpo8tP0gNo
vocaroo.com/i/s1fBIULQtcMQ
vocaroo.com/i/s1cqiTmBm0j8
vocaroo.com/i/s0qHqxNikft9
vocaroo.com/i/s10JhspZfODq
vocaroo.com/i/s1MF1BxTAWoa
vocaroo.com/i/s0kVgmLAUG4h
vocaroo.com/i/s1ZNgcYvfOr8
vocaroo.com/i/s0Fg3f7EK33n
vocaroo.com/i/s1BsJf2ci7OH
vocaroo.com/i/s0ygyuy8JObT
vocaroo.com/i/s1ZPbG7Ycd0o
vocaroo.com/i/s0Z2RmrDVqOQ
vocaroo.com/i/s1uiI9f31Fza
vocaroo.com/i/s0V5qscPtFch
vocaroo.com/i/s1D0mgH1DNXF
vocaroo.com/i/s0pKws3RCrnZ
vocaroo.com/i/s1LREuJpqNl1
vocaroo.com/i/s1wpt3O3VLsV
vocaroo.com/i/s199sHLj3loC
vocaroo.com/i/s00tVMDIYefh
vocaroo.com/i/s1v0j8EOW252
vocaroo.com/i/s1fRXj8cxXFe
vocaroo.com/i/s0B5oGmKp3sr
vocaroo.com/i/s1KlC52gblc6
vocaroo.com/i/s1pVPM2SXXxk
s3.sweepy.pw/tiny-i-love-you-sweepy.mp3
vocaroo.com/i/s0EV2vIQTkJ8
vocaroo.com/i/s0A35JRKJO0r
vocaroo.com/i/s0Qo3R4103AI
vocaroo.com/i/s1672kpYMyGG
vocaroo.com/i/s08cBR1zZMpN
vocaroo.com/i/s0xMdc9CZ13U
vocaroo.com/i/s12VHPn8X0mY
vocaroo.com/i/s16bkEwAVsAv
vocaroo.com/i/s0Zu2lh4MuGo
vocaroo.com/i/s1EGFRYxBwzj
vocaroo.com/i/s0cinYy79LfK
vocaroo.com/i/s0jbh7cvnIbg
vocaroo.com/i/s0EXjrDHhNlC
vocaroo.com/i/s1XLwQA2BzCg
vocaroo.com/i/s0cE6fUNoSAb
vocaroo.com/i/s1QbVHyjZSAF
vocaroo.com/i/s1lgSWKzWTfo
vocaroo.com/i/s1abcokLLOSQ
vocaroo.com/i/s1LOvGUz0WRA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Say "Hitler just wanted a glass of juice"

I love you Leigh. - Bobo.

traps are fucking gay

vocaroo with shoe on head and current time 11:41:05

Say "markus you poes"

i let the base brop like flops on my cock

smellbutt

Say "muh-neer muh-neer you're a pooh-s"

example vocaroo so we can hear what your voice sounds like?

maybe this post will be the 66666

"The flow of time itself is convoluted, with heroes centuries old phasing in and out.
The very fabric wavers, and relations shift and obscure."

please

Change this to "markus you pooh-s"

say "Im installing Gentoo Linux"

Oh Tiny, say "I hereby declare, in accordance with Ron, the Lord of the Gays, that Traps ARE and always WILL BE... gay.

Wie gehts du

vocaroo.com/i/s1dkX7zkaiWK

Say "I think Rex is kind of a Nazi"

vocaroo.com/i/s104oPnaYVgs
vocaroo.com/i/s0QtfgAfH5It
vocaroo.com/i/s1vpo8tP0gNo
vocaroo.com/i/s1fBIULQtcMQ
vocaroo.com/i/s1cqiTmBm0j8
vocaroo.com/i/s0qHqxNikft9

>vocaroo.com/i/s0qHqxNikft9

VILE WHORE HOW DARE YOU

is disappointed in tiny

vocaroo.com/i/s10JhspZfODq
vocaroo.com/i/s1MF1BxTAWoa
vocaroo.com/i/s0kVgmLAUG4h

ear rape desu

my neck, my back, lick my pussy and my crack

p.s ron is hitler 2.0

I is Hitler 2.0 can confirm

Say "muhneer muhneer you're a poos"

jews must be eradicated

vocaroo.com/i/s1ZNgcYvfOr8
vocaroo.com/i/s0Fg3f7EK33n
vocaroo.com/i/s1BsJf2ci7OH

say "lindsan is god and gonka is a motherfucking faggot"

Pretty good. Last part is pronounced "poo-s" popping the P.

say:
Voice A: Breathe. (pause) Just breathe. Now, reach out. What do you see?
Voice B(higher pitch): Light. Darkness. A balance.
Voice A: It's so much bigger.
(PAUSE)
Voice A: I only know one truth. It's time for the Jedi to end.

Thank you

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

Say "Raul"

"wanna play melee assad?"

please its for a friend

vocaroo.com/i/s0ygyuy8JObT
vocaroo.com/i/s1ZPbG7Ycd0o
vocaroo.com/i/s0Z2RmrDVqOQ
vocaroo.com/i/s1uiI9f31Fza
vocaroo.com/i/s0V5qscPtFch

I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHTFULLY IMPRISONED BEFORE YOU CAN CAUSE FURTHER HARM TO ANY MORE LOVED ONES, YOU PSYCHOPATH

"Come on... are you trying to make my feet pregnant? That's not where cum goes, silly."

"Welcome to the slick daddy club" Plz

I am the bone of my sword
Steel is my body and fire is my blood
I have created over a thousand blades
Unknown to Death,
Nor known to Life.
Have withstood pain to create many weapons
Yet, those hands will never hold anything
So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

^ But read it out the last line like you are unleashing a final attack!

P.S. If you do this I'll send you a duck pic ^-~

in the most shaky voice you can do,

"fucking castrate me daddy"

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>vocaroo.com/i/s1ZPbG7Ycd0o

That was great. Thanks.

thank you op

Say "Ubuntu is for loosers"

Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku, the shape-shifting Master of Darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil! But a foolish Samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future, where my evil is law! Now the fool seeks to return to the past, and undo the future that is Aku!

say philipp and julian both have tiny dicks. -id love u forever

Tiny! You read some dank lewds last week, thanks

a member of the slick daddy club on Sup Forums!

Ya boi

Two years worth of semen made a glopping noise as it flowed endlessly into Asuna

"not gonna lie, christina is hot. by the way miss wilson is overweight, and vincent tuggle is a fucking nigger"

just some jokes from school, please do them

please say: "War. War never changes."

feels so damn good!

macarroni

"PHP is best lang"

!RAUL!

Years of consumption lead to shortages of every major resource. The entire world unraveled. Peace became a distant memory. It is now the year 2077. We stand on the brink of total war, and I am afraid. For myself, for my wife, for my infant son - because if my time in the army taught me one thing: it's that war, war never changes.

vocaroo.com/i/s1D0mgH1DNXF
vocaroo.com/i/s0pKws3RCrnZ
vocaroo.com/i/s1LREuJpqNl1
vocaroo.com/i/s1wpt3O3VLsV
vocaroo.com/i/s199sHLj3loC
vocaroo.com/i/s00tVMDIYefh
vocaroo.com/i/s1v0j8EOW252
vocaroo.com/i/s1fRXj8cxXFe
vocaroo.com/i/s0B5oGmKp3sr
vocaroo.com/i/s1KlC52gblc6
vocaroo.com/i/s1pVPM2SXXxk

FUCK YOU SWEEPY

CASTRATE ME DADDY

Very nice

Say "Hey. Its me. your girlfriend. I just wanna say that I miss you and love you "

s3.sweepy.pw/tiny-i-love-you-sweepy.mp3

Thanks

"BE GONE THOT" in your angriest voice

thanks tiny you the real MVP

"Kiss me harder you fucking faggot"

You sound fat

vocaroo.com/i/s0EV2vIQTkJ8
vocaroo.com/i/s0A35JRKJO0r
vocaroo.com/i/s0Qo3R4103AI
vocaroo.com/i/s1672kpYMyGG
vocaroo.com/i/s08cBR1zZMpN
vocaroo.com/i/s0xMdc9CZ13U
vocaroo.com/i/s12VHPn8X0mY

"The really difficult girls we send to orgasm therapy. I know it may sound nice, but the girls hate it. See, the troublemakers are willful. When you strap them in to the machine, and they can't move, and there's no one to badmouth, all they can do is think about how we're the ones in control. They can't just tell their bodies to stop coming, that's on us too. The lights go out, and it's just them and their sopping cunt, betraying them and making them feel loved. All alone, crying in the dark for someone to make it stop. I think there's one girl who likes it, which is fine. The rest learn their lesson."

If you come while I'm cleaning you again, I'm putting you back in the cage for a month 'til you learn to control yourself!

IM FED UP WITH THIS ORGASM

Say this please: "Im your little belly slut, now touch my belly and kiss my neck"

[getting progressively lewder as it goes on]

Hey, Oni-chan...

Would you like your dinner?

Or a Bath

Or

Meeeee~?

P.S> IM GOING TO JAIL

vocaroo.com/i/s16bkEwAVsAv
vocaroo.com/i/s0Zu2lh4MuGo
vocaroo.com/i/s1EGFRYxBwzj
vocaroo.com/i/s0cinYy79LfK
vocaroo.com/i/s0jbh7cvnIbg

Whatever the fuck fixed you fair fucking approximately around myself, you slight bitch?
Myself must you distinguish myself progressed highest of my lesson cutting-edge the Fleet Closures, then myself remained complicated cutting-edge many clandestine bouts happening Al-Quaeda, then myself must ended 300 long-established slays.
Myself remain skilled cutting-edge brute fighting then myself the highest gunman cutting-edge the whole US equipped militaries.
You remain nonentity toward myself nonetheless fair additional board.
Myself determination smear you the fuck available by exactness the enjoys of which must not ever remained understood beforehand happening this Soil, spot my fucking arguments.
Reason over, fucker.
By way of we say myself remain communicating my clandestine net of detectives crossways the USA then your IP is existence drew correct currently consequently you healthier make aimed at the tempest, worm.
The tempest that smears available the wretched slight object you noise your lifetime.
You’re fucking deceased, child.
Myself container remain wherever, anytime, then myself container slay you cutting-edge ended seven hundred habits, then that’s fair by my simple pointers.
Not lone remain myself lengthily skilled cutting-edge unprotected battle, nonetheless myself must admission toward the whole store of the Joint Conditions Maritime Force then myself determination usage he toward his filled degree toward smear your unhappy ass rotten the expression of the landmass, you slight shit.
Doubt lone you might must recognized whatever unconsecrated vengeance your slight “ingenious” remark remained around toward transport depressed upon you, perhaps you wanted must detained your fucking language.
Nonetheless you mightn’t, you didn’t, then currently you’re disbursing the value, you goddamn idiot.
Myself determination shit anger altogether ended you then you determination sink cutting-edge he.
You’re fucking deceased, kiddo.

"take 'em off, bitch"

in lowest voice possible pls

Say thanks lori

on u stupid fuck. i am a 12-dimensional lasaga. the universal constant is lasaga, everything that haped so far in the univers is leading up to this moment of your sory ass giving me some lasaga. if U don’t give me lasaga the univers will coplapse and all of us will die

NORMIES GET OUT REEEEE

In a very manly voice say:
"YOU'RE TEARING ME APART LISA!
Oh, Hi Mark"

Say "I trust you, do whatever you want with me. Love you. "

Hello there! Welcome to the world of pokémon! My name is Tiny! People call me the pokémon Professor! This world is inhabited by creatures called pokémon! For some people, pokémon are pets. Others use them for fights. Myself...I study pokémon as a profession.

In the most duke nukem voice you can make
"its time to kick gum and chew ass,
and im all outta ass, dick kickem"

"I love taking it up the ass"

vocaroo.com/i/s0EXjrDHhNlC
vocaroo.com/i/s1XLwQA2BzCg
vocaroo.com/i/s0cE6fUNoSAb
vocaroo.com/i/s1QbVHyjZSAF
vocaroo.com/i/s1lgSWKzWTfo
vocaroo.com/i/s1abcokLLOSQ
vocaroo.com/i/s1LOvGUz0WRA

So if anime isn't already bad itself, but now you motherfuckers are getting in to a little something called traps. Basically its a dude that dresses up like a chick, has a dick and you say it isn't gay.
Well, I'm here to tell you, iT'S FUCKING GAY. If I walked up to you right fucking now, me being a dude and you being a dude and you get turned on by me that wOULD BE GAY. It's no different from fucking traps. Just cause they dress like a chick that means they are a chick, they got a dick and iT'S GAY. AND DON'T THINK DICK MAKES IT CUTER CAUSE THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT CUTER. IT MAKES IT EVEN GAYER. THAT MAKES YOU GAY BITCH. AND YOU SEND ME PICTURES WITH THEIR LITTLE SKIRTS LIFTED UP AND THEIR NUTS HANGING OUT. I DON'T WANT TO SEE THAT SHIT. I'M NOT GAY LIKE YOU. STOP SENDING ME HENTAI. STOP SENDING ME ANIME PICTURES. STOP SENDING ME TRAPS. OH MY GOD

Say "Gonka is a traitor, a piece of shit, and a faggot" please

Can you say "Paul, you are a raging faggot and i don't much care for your gay agenda."

"I’m just gonna play on my phone ok? I don’t care - do whatever you need to, just hurry up and cum so you can stop bothering me. ... god, what is *wrong* with you?"

(scared) No please, don't put me in the box! I'll be good, just please don't put me back in there!

"just make me to be your bitch. im waiting faggot"

"Tanjim, You're a fucking homo"
"Noah, You're a fucking retard"
"Tony likes trap dick"

I love it when you finger my clit daddy, I am only 6 but i still get wet hehe

If my girl and my beyblades are both drowning and I could only save one️️ you can Catch me letting it rip at my girls funeral Cause it's bey blade or catch a fade my nigga

"tunak tunak tun tunak tunak tun tunak tunak tun

ta ra ra"

say it 3 times and fast

pffft, nothin' pershonel kidd

Say "Change me back, I don't wanna be a girl!"

"Well. your girlfriend left you. but now im here. Im gonna stay with you aslong as you want me. Im not gonna leave you. I love you so much. Lets us two be together."

It simply is not true? I know, butterflies, more important than 300 deaths which are based on the number of high school, I have peace.
Monkeys trained to fight, and I'm not a military sniper. You anything, but it was not. We wanted to determine the sex. I mean, I see the face of the earth.
If you think you can find something on the Internet? Evo cars. Be prepared for hidden spy network in the United States to attack the larvae of intellectual property rights, I must say better. The storm destroyed painful memories. Half of the children died. You can do it anywhere and I can already killed hundreds of hands. This is wrong, but smaller oil reserves, like an old man "that some phones Navy to play ugly." But now we can not pay ridiculous prices. I do not want to disrupt their wounds.
Half of the children died.