IF YOU SEE ME GETTING BY

IF YOU SEE ME GETTING BY

BSSM>Freaky Styley=Californication>Mothers Milk=Uplift Mofo Party Plan>Stadium Arcadium=By the Way>the Getaway=One Hot Minute>S/T>I'm With You

Prove me wrong

RHCP S/T>Pet Sounds

>the Getaway=One Hot Minute
boy if you don't get

>One Hot Minute being so low
pleb spotted

One Hot Minute is so uneven it's not even funny. Good songs on it but as a whole it's not good. Mediocre at best, would have been great as an EP.

Freaky Styley = BSSM > Mothers Milk = UMPP > Californication > OHM > BTW > Stadium = s/t >>> The Getaway > I'm with you

LA LAKERS

Nah, Californication is an extremely solid record. No way is it worse than UMPP, which is also great but has come clunkers on it. The Getaways worst flaw is that it's uninspired, with some shit tier songs but also a few good ones sprinkled throughout. S/T is just fucking terrible, with maybe one good song. The only edge that S/T has on I'm With You is that it's memorable, whereas I'm With You is shit and totally bland and forgettable.

I can't necessarily argue about Freaky Styley being equal with BSSM, both are fucking phenomenal. I just think the songwriting and instruments on BSSM are slightly better.

Knock Me Down is proof that they should've made more songs with Frusciante on lead vocals. Even though his voice being higher in the mix was an accident, it works perfectly

WALK AWAY AND TASTE THE PAIN

FAST BREAK MAKERS

KINGS OF THE COURT

Who else here is completely straight but would still fucking Anthony Kiedis?

SHAKE AND BAKE ALL TAKERS

BACK TO BACK IT'S A BADASS FACT

That's the gayest shit I've ever heard

Scoobity boppity beepity boo...

A CLAIM THAT REMAINS

IN-TACT!

any other /boobcore/ albums?

bump