Femanon here

Femanon here.
Depression has hit me really hard tonight, and the reason is something you don't hear every day: My rapist (who was also my closest and only friend), commited suicide.
It happened a few months ago, but tonight it just struck me really hard for some reason. And our story was very interesting (ask me anything after you've read it):
A car hit me one day. He was the only one who approached me because everyone else thought I was dead. He was a burn victim and for the first few hours I thought his burns were just hallucinations because I had hit my head.
Long story short, he seemed like a fun guy with a great personality and we dated for a while, but he started becoming overly jealous and obsessive. I stopped talking with him because of that, and after some time he called and asked if we could still hang out as friends only. And I gave him a chance.
Then one day he threw a huge fit of jealousy and anger. Then everything went black. The next thing I remember was that he was raping me, thrusting so hard that I thought he was going to tear my internal organs apart. Like he was doing it out of hate.
The next morning his sister called and told me he killed himself. He had sent me an sms at 3 am saying "Forgive me, I love you".
At first I thought I hated him and that I didn't care he was dead, but the momment they opened the casket for the last time and then started burying him, I bursted in tears and immediatly forgave him, like someone pressed a " delete" button in me.
And ever since then I miss him and a part of me feels guilty for what happened, although it wasn't my fault.
Tonight I feel really depressed in a way I can't even describe and I just wish he was here.
Ask me anything guys, I just need some people to talk to.
Pic related ( he sent it once as a self-depricating joke)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/jahseh-onfroy/xxxtentacion-feat-kinoul-killstation-slipknot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

m.soundcloud.com/jahseh-onfroy/xxxtentacion-feat-kinoul-killstation-slipknot

Nice song

fuck off and kill yourself

Nobody cares, show us your tits

My life is too good for that, even when I'm depressed. You do it first. ;)

This copypasta is very high quality

mucho gracias

Definitely copypasta. Go on, google it. You won't find it anywhere.

What a faggy response. SHOW TITS

bump. also fuck that guy.

I get why you're depressed as he was your only friend, but you shouldn't forgive him. What he did isn't justified in any way. A friend shouldn't do that to you. You need to reach out to other people

You're right, I know that what I'm feeling is wrong. At least you gave me a decent reply, thank you

sage
you know the fucking rules whore. If you want our attention, obey them.

Thx

do you feel like you played a huge role in his death? was there something he had already been dealing with beforehand? I.e, depression, past tense suicidal ideation.

what would be the first thing you said to him if he showed up at your doorstep?

why did he commit suicide?

Gtfo of my thread faggot

Just remember, the rapist is also a therapist
> take my penis mightier

This place is full of assholes. Do you have a good family or any trustworthy friends? If I were you I would want to get some therapy of some sort. As I said, I get why you miss him as he was important to you. But someone who does such a cruel thing is better off not in your life, although I'm still sorry he felt he had to kill himself. Stay strong user

it kinda was your fault. the guy was clearly insecure, to a suicidal level.

you should've overlooked his jealously if you truly cared for him.

I never met the guy and this story cannot convey who this guy was or the emotions you felt with him. But he was a punk. The whole burn victim thing does not excuse being obsessive and jealous.
And that he killed himself after committing rape... was that his "cowards way out" like "I'm gonna get what I want and not suffer the consequences of my actions?"

I am not telling you not to be sad. Because I cannot possibly imagine the pain you're feeling rn. But at the same time, don't tear yourself up over it. Seek out a psychiatrist, tell yourself this guy isn't worth the tears and work to get yourself back to where you need to be.

He killed himself because he thought you'd ruin him by telling everyone that he raped you. It's all your fault OP, you killed a man.

Hatefucking a girl and killing myself. That's how I wanna go out. What a champ.

why would you date a burn victim
unless you're one of those types that are completely into the personality and honestly don't care about the looks
which you're not, so why did you date a burn victim?

First of all, that picture is adorable!
He obviously already had chronic depression from being disfigured and because of all the rejection people like him get, although he was always very good at hiding his feelings and thoughts. I know his death was not my fault in any way. In fact, I believe he was the one who gave himself the final blow by losing his self control completely.

yeah, sure user. this doesn't sound made-up at all. imagine this next part sung:
heee burrnt himseelf for youuu, to rescuue your liiife, but you wouldn't let him fuuck youuu and then he raaaped you, because he was soo angryy, he deseerved to fuck youu, but youu are a womaaaan, womeeen are stupiid and selfiish and meaaan and have so much pooower over meeen.
this is so much Sup Forums-bullshit-feelings, it is just ridiculous, you thought anyone would believe you.

It's written in the OP.

Tits or GTFO

You've suffered some traumas and they've impacted you. You need therapy. You need professional help.

>This place is full of assholes.

That's the point, you hugbox loving little shit.

Thank you user! I don't have any close friends anymore (by choice), but I have a very good family. Still, I don't want to make them sad over that issue. This isn't the first time I hide from them something that happened to me. I just want them to be happy. I might talk to a counselor though

fail

>seek out a psychiatrist,
>tell yourself this guy isn't worth the tears and work to get yourself back to where you need to be

this is exactly what any shrink would tell you. but the truth is that you did play a major role in his suicide.

does it excuse what he did? of course not. but you're still to blame for /something/ and need to work through all of it to truly heal.

three threads with made-up rape stories, where people somehow like their rapist. try harder

dang.. you get friendzoned pretty often don't you, homie?
lol, fuck that faggot. "forgive me, i love you" fucking retard's better off dead. you should read up on stockholm syndrome. maybe even kill yourself too. being weak-minded enough to fall for that bullshit.

It wasn't plain jealousy. He had started to become seriously obsessed over me,and no matter what I did, nothing helped. The fact that I'm attractive and a lot of men (and some women) look at me drove him crazy.

Idiot detected.

shut the fuck up

>dang.. you get friendzoned pretty often don't you, homie?
haha, now you literally proved me right with bringing something like this up

please, be my friend OP, i will treat you like a true gentleman *tips fedora*

I never said I believe I'm responsible for his death, shut up asshole. He had grown obviously unstable.

coming to Sup Forums to discuss things

try facebook's >implying we can discuss our feelings page. this is not the place to ask for advice that is worth ANYONE'S time

You should definitely tell your family. Even just one member. Say what happened to you happened to your future daughter. Wouldn't you want her to tell you? I can't imagine how difficult it'd be to tell that to someone but the relief of venting your problems is very beneficial. Again, if you were a mother and your daughter went through the same, all you'd do is love, help and support her. Anyway it's up to you, I just know from experience that holding in traumas only exacerbates their effects. Good luck OP

yes.

yeah i'm OP. good one, retard.

either you're OP and you can't come up with a reason you dated a burn victim so you're buttmad, or you're one of her various white kniggers in this thread

either way, here's a suggestion

I'm a girl but yeh, sorry I can't be edgy all the time

>I'm attractive
>Dated a psychotic burn victim
Yeahhh, I'm having a hard time believing that, sweetheart. Post a pic.

tits or go to /adv/

yeah I didn't find it

yeah i understand, girls can't really do much of anything at any time.

>you're the blame for /something/
>that something is getting raped by some undercooked bacon(?)

Since when is getting raped by Albert Francis Simmons the fault of the person. Being raped? She had a legit connection with this guy. He turned out to be a cunt. She was gonna let it go but he raped her then killed himself. How is that her fault?

Because when we met he was a really fun and chill guy and only showed the best side of his personality. We started out as friends and I felt I could really trust him with anything. I have no true friends by choice, and I suddenly had found a person I thought was worth it. And we had loads of fun together.
Plus, I think my phobia of fire and severe burn scars somehow turned into arousal.

nigga don't know bout mah katawa shoujo

Copypastas gotta be posted first somewhere, jesus christ

On a scale from 1-10 how attractive do you consider yourself?

In which country do you live?

What do you do for a living?

Do you like your steak like you like your men? Well done and shoved up your cunt?

It's not made up, but I couldn't care less if you don't believe me. And everything else you wrote was even dumber.

Suicide is all about the person who did it. It's really kinda selfish, but when someone is at that point they aren't thinking about anyone else. You aren't alone, my wife committed suicide.

When the time comes for me to finally kill myself i would like to do just what this guy did. Rape a girl just to lose my virginity before finally ending it.

that's exactly what I mean.

of course a burn victim would be possessive of their attractive girlfriend. deranged even, depending on how hot you are.

you were probably his only chance at a romantic relationship. what did you think was gonna happen?

I might talk to a counselor. I can't say I came out of this undamaged.

>phobia turned into arousal

You had rape fantasies, didn't you.
You got drunk or high and told him about them. Now you feel guilty that when he finally enacted your fantasy, he felt like guilty as shit and killed himself afterward.

You would be surprised at how often women stay around their rapist

Haha this is beyond sad

>It's not made up
yes it is. it's so melodramatic, not even a soap opera would bring this. and there are 2 other threads like these. just fuck off with this shit, if you are to dumb to lie properly

>i couldn't care less if you don't believe me, but i'm going to reply just to show you how much i don't care what you say! HMPH!
>And everything else you wrote was even dumber.
bitch, you 12?

you wish

modern psychological is a sham. all it does it sweep away your pain under the rug.

you can pretend otherwise but it's still there.

she's to blame for his suicide you moron, not her rape.

is that the weeb game about the crippled girls

yeah i don't know, and i want to keep it that way

I'm doing my best to get over it and I have to admit I'm doing pretty good, but sometimes I still have my momments when I get sad.. Thank you user. Of course nothing can justify his actions, I know that,

post some fucking tits

stockholm syndrome nigger. pick a book sometime you waste of air.

How is she to blame for her suicide you cuckin' fuck?

Did she tie his Fucking noose?

Did she tell him "rape me then fucking put a bullet in your half cooked head you stupid cunt?"

Did she say "I heard the crematorium is giving half off to burn victims?"

You're a retard

>what is this japanese shit? that game i don't know about? i sure don't know anything about it.

that goes for hostage-taking, dumbass
there are two other threads like this at the same time. how stupid do you think we are?

I suggest taking your story to a therapist or really anywhere that isn't a Mongolian goat trading forum

Am I to blame for because he was insecure and started growing unstable, or because I'm attractive? The guy was mad jealous every time someone looked in my direction. He was the one who first tried to convinced me to start taking part in dance competitions and regretted it once he saw all the attention I started getting. Nothing was my fault.

hah

Well we'll find out right quick.

TITS OR GTFO YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

And you're weak minded enough to write that bullshit on Sup Forums. I simply went through shock. You kill yourself.

Sorry for the delay, playing sum Jenga.

Do you resent him in any way for molesting you?

(I'll gladly post more)

>it's only for hostages
you sure know what you're talking about.

also, do you treat everyone who thinks you're retarded as the OP? lol you're a real piece of work

and you clearly don't understand the first thing about the human psyche. or even logic for that matter.

he was clearly desperate for human contact. before meeting her, he had probably accepted he'd never touch another human being again. then they started dating and that fragile illusion of control he had over his own life went to shit.

getting dumped pushed him over the edge.

Penises

Eh. Depression is manageable. I have a story and I've posted it here before and if you're actually a Sup Forumstard you might hear it one day in a feed thread. But yeah. I dated a girl who was sexual assaulted by her brother when she was around 7, shit like this fucks you up. Still dream about what could've happened if I was able to help her better. I hope you get some help user, if this isn't a fake story.
>takingthebait.jpg

"you're weak minded enough to write a post"
man... got me good.
and they say girls aren't as smart as men :)

Aaaand now we get to the point of the thread where the attentionwhore has a bite on her hook. It's gonna be some reddit-tier conversation, and one of them or both will give their emails or kik.

Boring.
I'm out.

Thanks, I hadn't thought of it that way. I'll try to talk to them about it.

Tits or gtfo

So that's her fault that he is insecure about looking like Anne Frank's relatives?

Prove it. With face obviously, not nudes. Black out you eyes or something. Go on, prove it.

Peace user. T'was a pleasure.
*tips fedora*

you have to realize, that people are not as dumb as you. so when you lie, don't think about, what your kind would believe, but what smart people would believe. but for that, you had to be smarter. it just doesn't work. try something else

Actually he wasn't psychotic at all at first. He was really fun and chill and only showed the best side of his personality. I won't post my pictures for obvious reasons.

you out because someone other than you beat you to the hook, you little bitch? you should set your house on fire, maybe you'll win her back.