Whats up poorfags ? ;) you ok? ;))

Whats up poorfags ? ;) you ok? ;))

Look what i got ;) yeah its a authentic Luis Vuitton belt ;)

I'm a investment banker doing private equity ;)

Most of you pathetic losers will never earn as much money as me ;)

Enjoy a shitty life fucking losers

Other urls found in this thread:

andrewchristian.com/collections/show-it.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QK8mJJJvaes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

had to try again I see must really suck to be you

Stop reposting this bullshit
Believe it or not no one cares and are happy with what they have and also with what they earn. So you know can you just stop? Your posts are being deleted for a reason

That is one ugly ass belt. I'd sooner hide it out of embarrassment than flaunt it.

Idk if this is pasta, but that belt is ugly as fuck

I'd hate for my life to have to be justified by a belt, but hey, whatever.

nice fake belt

Louis belt but poor man socks and jeans lmao how many paychecks from Carl's Jr. did you have to save to get that?

>no taste

why don't you bring this back to Sup Forums where it belongs?

did you order that off eBay or something??????

"Luis Vitton" boy if that ain't a bootleg

Wait a second, look at the file name...
Why would he use Snapchat go take it instead of just his camera? Something fishy here

doesnt matter the ammount of money you got, your still a faggot

Had a belt like that, that a junky friend of mine gave me, threw it away in 2 seconds

Can't see that belt, over your huge gut, you fat piece of shit.

repost
Mods please delet this

Oy wat the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you cheeky kunt? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the SAS, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on abos, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in koala warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire AUS armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this continent, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the computer? Think again, you bloody wombat. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the southern hemisphere and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the typhoon, yobbo. The typhoon that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, ankle biter. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Australian Defence Force and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face off the continent, you little snag. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your bloody tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn whacker. I will shit a cut snake as cross as a frog in a sock all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, nipper.

>Buys cheapest belt they put out
>thinks he's rich
>be nigga rich

if you're so rich why are you still on Sup Forums jacking off to traps?

also your belt looks like shit faggot, hang yourself with it

It's ugly

Your jeans aren't even Japanese selvedge. You really think those pants deserve that belt? Do you put thousand dollar hubcaps on a Prius?

G8 b8 m8

You're on my level user

Betcha have some sweet Tom Ford boots to go along with that God tier outfit

Those look like Target jeans

Fashion faggot here

The lack of bulge is depressing

Please wear some of these if you're going to dress like that...

>constructive criticism user

andrewchristian.com/collections/show-it.html

Why do you tuck in your track jacket faggot?

good to know there are people acting rich with their fake designer belt, makes me feel extra good everytime I put on my ferragamo belt

youtube.com/watch?v=QK8mJJJvaes

Whats funny is people with shitty lives usually tend feel the need to tell everyone just how "great" their lives are

>a belt by a designer known for women's handbags

brb making some coffee in my Monsanto coffee maker before I drive my Apple car to the Sharper Image to buy some Trump steaks

Has a belt worth £300. Automatically thinks he's rich show me your house and car and we'll see faggot

When bae asks for nudes

I fucking knew people from private equity make a ton if money. How did you get that job?

AN investment banker....AND IM TYRONE AND FUCK THIS WANNABE RICH NIGGA IM HERE TO FUCK SOMEBODYS WIFE...LONG DICK STYLE

I hope you will use it to strangle yourself, kys

Thats a shitty belt.