Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav

old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

stores.guitarcenter.com/englewood
guitarcenter.com/Rogue/Rocketeer-Electric-Guitar-Pack.gc
guitarcenter.com/Radial-Engineering/Tonebone-Plexitube-Distortion-Pedal.gc
guitarcenter.com/Epiphone/Limited-Edition-Les-Paul-Traditional-PRO-II-Electric-Guitar.gc
youtube.com/watch?v=_q0nImsfMvE
guitarplayer.com/news/1024/frank-zappa-inside-the-guitars-and-amps-of-his-greatest-recordings--video/54379
youtube.com/watch?v=3NZGbD236fw
usa.yamaha.com/products/guitars-basses/acoustic-electrics-guitars/fgx-fjx-fsx-series/fgx720sca.html
m.usa.yamaha.com/products/guitars-basses/acoustic-electrics-guitars/fgx-fjx-fsx-series/fgx720sca.html
youtu.be/u3oNyBX3Vgo
clyp.it/bxitb1xf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for telecaster best guitar

Post pictures

You had to mention him in the OP. You faggots are so retarded.

I'm walking into guitarcenter tomorrow and buying my first electric. I have 500 dollars to buy the guitar, pedals, ect, only thing I don't need to buy is the amp. What do I get tomorrow? Lookin for specific gear recommendations.

Guitarists I like:
Frank Zappa
David Gilmour
Robert Fripp

Stop worrying about pedals so much you idiots. You don't need that right now, spend it all on a decent guitar.

for $500? at guitar center? a piece of shit

Line 6 Spider

I would get something with humbuckers + a big muff for those creamy lead sounds. I think all three of them have used a variant of a big muff at some point.

What guitar center are you going to, the best deals are usually on used stuff and you can look up their inventory online.

blues jr

buy the amp you like the sound of you retarded fucking cuntlick, quit obsessing over other guitarists, you're not them and they're not you, no matter how much you pose in front of your bedroom mirror and pretend

seconded

all you need is another guitar dude and you'll have the perfect tone. Just make sure you mod it with custom pickups

here's their inventory (probably doxing myself here but whatever):
stores.guitarcenter.com/englewood

i'm going to be using all this gear for a band, so I think pedals do matter atm since we're gonna start recording pretty soon. I don't get a lot of my money my way to go back and get pedals later, so I think i'm gonna get them now

And gibson bumblebee caps for the ultimate tone boost

>accoustic
>plays an instrument
>can't spell the name of it

fucking retard

>500 dollars
>wants several pedals and an electric

so youll be buying a squier then

>bumblebee caps

I die a little inside every time someone buys those things

i'm not obsessed with being those guitarists, i just like the way they sound. calm down

guitarcenter.com/Rogue/Rocketeer-Electric-Guitar-Pack.gc

guitarcenter.com/Radial-Engineering/Tonebone-Plexitube-Distortion-Pedal.gc

cause youre too poor to sound that good?

thanks! will look into those

damn their used selection sucks, but this new Les Paul is a pretty good deal and they seem to have one in stock. The black one for $399

guitarcenter.com/Epiphone/Limited-Edition-Les-Paul-Traditional-PRO-II-Electric-Guitar.gc

That + a Big Muff and you're good to go.

every famous guitarist ever used like $2000 amps. You will never sound anything like them on a $500 budget. There's no point in "trying to sound close", nothing sounds close that's the point.

>every famous guitarist ever used like $2000 amps

lmao fucking idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=_q0nImsfMvE

i'm not delusional, i completely understand that. i'm sure anything close to Gilmour's pickups alone would run me at least 500. but you work with what you got

literally who?

that guitar is beautiful, looks like it has humbuckers and everything. thanks

>the proto hipster used shit gear
all he's missing is a fagmaster

>looks like it has humbuckers

holy shit, I missed that, those do look a bit like humbuckers don't they

what crayons should I buy if I want to paint something like the mona lisa???

You're shitting me, that's so awesome

>that guitar is beautiful

you should always buy the one that looks best. don't bother playing it or plugging it in. just order it online because you like how it looks, that's how to choose your guitar.

guitarplayer.com/news/1024/frank-zappa-inside-the-guitars-and-amps-of-his-greatest-recordings--video/54379

How old are you dude? You never get tired of doing this? I would expect this behavior from an autistic 14 year old, not anyone over 18.

Crayola make pretty good beginner level models

Yeah, those stock fender pickups are most of the cost of a guitar.

>want to learn guitar but stuck in tiny dorms
is it sufficient enough to play unplugged or with a virtual amp? I literally cant make any noise around here

it can be done, that's all i'll say

Why can't you use headphones?

>implying anyone who appreciates a guitar's look automatically doesn't care about tone

holy shit what crayons did he use there? Is that a crayola? I've been thinking of buying a crayola for that classic Da'vinci look, but I was wondering if maybe I should buy RoseArt instead

Fuck off roman, can't we have at least one serious discussion you don't shit on?

>/gg/ - hardwood flooring and crayon discussion

I'm ok with this.

I know for a fact crayola is non toxic. Great for when you're grounded and locked in a closet and you get hungry.

>is it sufficient enough

it's slightly sufficient, just not quite sufficient enough

work on finding ways to make it more sufficient, then it'll be sufficient enough

people itt can only afford one of those, and they probably have to ask their parents for the money

>hardwood flooring

I got warned for posting about hardwood flooring. Seriously. A mod objected to it being off topic for Sup Forums and warned me. That's how great the mods are here. They're always on the lookout for hardwood flooring posts.

does swamp ash sound better than ordinary ash? how can I tell if my guitar is ash or swamp ash?

Scrape a knife across the back

Take the neck of, in the pocket it should have a list of wood details. Wood type, when it was cut, expiration date and so on.

off*

Or this, non destructive, knife if just a lot quicker.

if youre lucky itll say "qs". stands for quarter sawn, generally regarded as the most stable way to mill wood.

Todd Jones invented the guitar.

thanks for namefagging, makes it so much easier for me here

Does anyone have the name of that fuzz pedal that is pinkish and about the size of a memory man? The color kind of reminded me of the Sunbather cover but I can't remember the name of the pedal.

Stay in your containment thread cunt

>hipster shit

?

>cream puff

how fitting for a /gg/ poster

Zing

Whats everybody's opinion of Celestion?
Worth the money?
Overpriced?
Comparable alternatives?

I posted this a few days ago but I never checked for replies. Does anyone have experience with moog? Wanna try one of the small moogerfoogers specifically the delay. I honestly cant justify spending $800 on the other delay thats the size of an xbox.

This is the one, thank you

they are well worth the money but seriously overpriced, not really worth it, highly recommended, buy one immediately but avoid them like the fucking plague

Just got their ring mod the other day. It sounds amazing, highly recommend them.

see? no point giving good advice or bad advice or any advice at all here because no one listens

They're guitar players, not listening is what they do, be it to advice or to whatever music they're playing to

it's surprising as they seem so fond of the sound of their own voices

and their shit technique and toan

is playing bass fun? i want to learn an instrument but i think guitar is basic, drums are expensive and bass is pretty cool but idk. can u do cool shit with just bass?

Not really

Does this look like fun?

youtube.com/watch?v=3NZGbD236fw

nobody plays bass for fun.

People play bass because a band needs a bass player so they get their shittiest guitar player to do it for them.

bass is kinda fun once in a while, it's sometimes good to switch your brain off and just groove along with a track if the bassline's good

Any love for this guy?

Also friendly reminder, if you don't like microtonal music you are a racist.

Is this a good first guitar for a beginner usa.yamaha.com/products/guitars-basses/acoustic-electrics-guitars/fgx-fjx-fsx-series/fgx720sca.html because I can get it rather cheaply ~150usd in great condition? Also, is it right that I start with acoustic guitar, or can I start with electric? (I mostly listen to rock and different metal genres, but really don't mind acoustic sound).

>switch your brain off
I thought that's why people played guitar

No worthwhile music has ever been played or will ever be played on any guitar having more than six courses of strings.

m.usa.yamaha.com/products/guitars-basses/acoustic-electrics-guitars/fgx-fjx-fsx-series/fgx720sca.html

>No worthwhile music has ever been played on a guitar

I fitted some new brass string pegs, will my toan be better now?

actually it does

>Korn
>George Van Eps

I could go on.

This short video really expanded my understanding of how to play bass properly and enjoy doing it.youtu.be/u3oNyBX3Vgo

What are some surfy looking guitars?

What's the cheapest bass amp you could gig with ?
Hard mode : buying new

it literally makes no difference

toanfags are cancer.

>Korn
>worthwhile

Flying Samurai is a good sho-off surf guitar.

Anyone knows of a place to find music theory books? I've been looking a couple of specific books on Classical Form, but I can't find them anywhere and they are a bit too expensive for my liking.

brand?

do you mean actually buying or pirating?

Nah, pirating. Unless I can somehow buy them at 50%.

Elements of Sonata Theory by James Hepokoski is at 50, Classical Form by Willian E. Caplin at 45. I already used more than I'd like on text books, they are fucking expensive.

>Elements of Sonata Theory

soulseek i dont know about the other one

/gg/ what do you think of my amon amarth cover

clyp.it/bxitb1xf

>soulseek
I didn't know about that one. I got it now, thanks user.

I haven't listened to it but I just know it's complete fucking shit