The fuck is wrong with me?? I know i should work out. I know I should practice my java programming...

the fuck is wrong with me?? I know i should work out. I know I should practice my java programming. But as soon as I sit down on the computer I go itno a trance and end up wasting time playing video games for 7 hours instead. whats stopping me??? when I think about the idea of working out (takes 30 min) i'm so against it, even though I know its beneficial and I feel great afterwards.

Other urls found in this thread:

lobovicente10.tumblr.com/post/159350294403/furry-comic-61-pt-1-2
rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Dixie/1
e621.net/pool/show/11322
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>what is self discipline

I know that you're having a terrible time with being productive
but... why the pic

its the only furry pic i've ever seen that has aroused my almonds. And it scares me.

how do I get that? I want it.

Pls post more

find some inspiration

since you don't have self discipline you need well structured projects. try projecteuler.net or hackerank, go join and solve problems

it's been 8 years in your case OP

it's called being a lazy piece of shit. Just do the stuff you want to do, if you'd rather play videogames then you don't really want to do it all that bad do you?

wtf

THere are more to this set but OP is being a fag and not posting the rest

why java

The real matter at hand.

its commonly used

also wondering

There is a phenomenon in behavior wherein the pleasure is derived from fulfilling expected patterns, overriding the pleasure from objectively positive actions and outcomes. You're riding a high from self-fulfilling prophecy. Posting this only bolsters it.

Let me
H E L P
E
L
P

It doesn't matter where the pleasure comes from as long as pleasure is achieved.

keep going i fucking love this set but didn't download it last time

I only got a few but hope this helps you in your fapping

not op, but here ya go

lobovicente10.tumblr.com/post/159350294403/furry-comic-61-pt-1-2

interesting stuff. So I just have to re-wire myself to gain pleasure from what is gained by being productive, structured etc

last one I got. I'll try to find the rest.

you're the best

rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Dixie/1
Should find above and beyond what ya need

Maybe you just need to program something interesting!

Whole set is here e621.net/pool/show/11322

Download SelfRestraint or SelfControl or build something that does the same thing.

Whitelist.

Reformat your computer and make it for productiveness only.

If you have what it takes to do this, you win. I sometimes do. Sometimes. Right now I'm wasting time online though. Clearly.