Memes aside, who's dating outside their race?

memes aside, who's dating outside their race?

>qt black gf for 4 years now :3

There is this cute black girl i see sometimes when im working but i couldnt bring up the courage to talk to her yet.

She has a nice wig on, it doesn't even fall off when the wind blows.

fit black girl

hnnnng diamonds

The wonderful woman I want is a diff ethnicity than I, but no I'm not.

Mexican dating a white girl.

Fucked a black girl for the first time recently. Anyone wanna here the story?

I've got a cute white gf

Let's hear it

Go for it

Wife is half Indian. Couldn't be happier.

nigger dating a white girl
also her parents are racist. actually her whole family is racist.
>ama

Same. She ever mention anything about it? My gf and I do some raceplay but not much

im white and have been dating an italian for 6 months now, not really dating out of the race but sure as hell feels like it

I don't really know what my wife's race is. Some middle eastern variety. I never asked.

No not really. We don't really think about it.

White man (sicilian, so white in the eyes of most) married to an asian woman, living in asia

My girlfriend is Jamaican, and I'm so white I'm neon white. We've been dating for almost 2 years now. The sex is fucking fantastic, and we go at it like bunnies. The only thing I don't like is her hair smells bad because she doesn't wash it often. I wish she would ditch the weave and go natural and straighten it, but she says it would take her too much time to do it every morning, and that the humidity would just make it all frizzy anyways.

>married
>not knowing wife's ethnicity
Ok Muhammad

It's not really a thing i care about. I also have a friend whose skin color is kind of olive or "latte", he's probably got some esoteric ethnicity in him, and none of us have ever asked him either.

Why did you cal yourself a nigger?

Same reason furfags refer to themselves as furfags. When in rome.

Ethnically Korean. Nationally American
Most of my girlfriends have been non Korean

Ah, so the same reason I call myself a cracker ass honkey nigger.

Indian guy with white gfs

its pretty fun and sex is good

White/korean dating Latina.

If you do, sure. I call myself a ponyfag. I call myself a white knight. When talking to other bronies we all call each other ponyfags. It's just a Sup Forums custom.

Can she feel your little peepee Satan?

Your children will basically be filipino

Does nothing count?

i thought the little peepee meme was only limited for east asians?

yeah babe, she can feel it too well it seems

Race play?
>gf straps on blonde wig and builds a wall from pillows.
>You Don your finest sumbrero
>"hola senor, suk for entry"
Then begins an hour of you sucking a small orange trump strap on.
Sounds hot.

More like degrading her in spanish and making her say she loves brown dick and whatnot

ALL NIGGERS MUST DIE! TRUMP 2020!

no but seriously black girls can be very hot. its their nigger culture that is degenerate. their women are often quite beautiful.

white bitches are fun when they are fucked rough

Kek'd and checked

My last girl was Half black and half white it was great she had best of both worlds, Been looking for the full experience.

i'm sure the sex is good for you, habib. you get to have orgasms. the poor race traitor girl you're fucking has to deal with your shit-colored schlong inside her unfortunate twat.

No no, this is how its done
>Don sombrero, poncho, and sandals
>Go out to the freeway
>sell oranges in the sun for 16 hours
>come home, let your wife hit you in the face with a frying pan
>Turn on loud unintelligible music
>fix a pick up shirtless on the front lawn

how are either white people or black people "the best" of their worlds?

White dude.

Last 4 girls were Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, and Hispanic. I'm sure white chicks are lovely over in Europe but a lot of them are cancer here in the US.

Mexfag
>Qt viet gf
Slim little body and has a young face

AMA
(Not like there's much to ask)

>habib
that's not Indian pigskin

>poor race traitor girl

lol she hates rednecks and retarded trumpets so that's certainly true.. stay mad though lol

Do you stand up to wipe your ass?

>best of both worlds
>two most retarded races

I'd say its the worst at both worlds

I'm white and my gf of 5 years is black. We're expecting our first in October

>but a lot of them are cancer here in the US.

you just don't have the balls to approach white girls so you settle for asian golddigging whores

I do
Also I wipe till no more shit appears on the toilet paper

>T. White American Whore

have a qt white christian gf
virgin and tight as fuck plus squeals like anime girls so its pretty fun

Fam, same

nope try again faggot

Also used to date this Chinese/Vietnamese girl back in HS. Sex was phenomenal

The last high tier pussy I haven't touched
Japanese....tell me user is it good pussy?

Black: Body was banging nice tits huge ass small waist.
White: Her mom has a job so she was never home

I agree with you!

Gunna throw it in the trash right?

I'm a dirty Mexican by the way

>virgin
>tight as fuck

Ya wot m8

only fuck outside your race, never wife them or make babies

I do though, and I've been with many of them. They either buy into feminism and are completely delusional or they are lazy cunts that just want some dude with money to start dating them so they can sit around all day and get fat. Obviously there are decent white chicks out there but they've been getting hard to find.

also gold digging Asians? Nigger,the Asians I dated in Uni were smart as shit and going for a stem degree.

white is right

>nigger
>beautiful

Pick one.

>T. Lying White American Whore

nice trips

isn't virgin anymore since we got in a relationship nigga

>dont feed the troll

Nignog concurring, it's a pre-emptive inb4 racial epithet. Also dating Asian and Russian on the side. Haven't been with a black girl in 10+ years though not on purpose

I dated a Filipino or as I like to call the "beaners of the sea"

I've dated feminist white whores and the sex is amazing, these bitches will do any degrading shit you want if you can convince them its empowering lol

I am non white but even i have dated white chicks of all kinds, most are crazy and useless but the good ones are pretty good.

latino here im dating a white girl

>being this defensive

Im all about fucking women of different race but when its time to have kids everyone should stay with their own kind.

>t. tiny dick neckbeard betaboi

Im married to one, and i agree, but i also would point out that, atleast Filipinos bother to get jobs

Was nice because she wasn't a straight up Japanese American. She was an exchange student. Met her at CU Boulder. Nice yellow skin dark poon, Pussy tasted a little different but it was nice... Fucking loved her that girl bro she taught me most of the jap i know. Too bad Its nearly impossibru to move there as an xpat without becoming a shitty english teacher. We had to break it off but i think im going to visit her this summer.

Post more pictures you fucking faggots

I'm here to fap not actually listen to your shitty stories

nah where's the fun in that?

i love little mixed black chicks and guys and all the jealous stares of beta white boys staring at them

Naw just giving an explanation fam

When in doubt, use their insult against them

>T. Lying White American Basic Bitch

North Africa, the kabyle type (she's also from morocco)

White on Filipino

That's nice user

I want to pound a jap
I want to date a jap
I hear they are great gf material

I disagree, why settle for generic same race babies when you can have supreme gettleman offsprings

Btw I'm the basic french caucasian

Probably not jealousy you see.

stay butthurt neckbeardo

>Dated

Beaner here.

Have dated several white girls. Why are white girls so fucking boring and just... blank all the time?

>bragging about dating a shit tier fillipina

lol fag

nope it is pure jealousy and butthurt
like the nerds here constantly butthurt about IR relationship

Stay basic, white american whore

she's white what do you expect?

whites as a race are boring and butthurt about everyone and every mundane shit

not guy... bragging? posted proof. If you think that's bragging you're pretty insecure.

lol goodluck with your gold digging whores you faggot

I'm white and dating a hot weeb Hispanic girl

They are dude.
Best way to meet one is in either LA or Chicago. (from Chicago) loads of Japanese chicks there. And if you're brave, i'd say save up like 5 grand and spend some time over in Japan and marry the hottest most vulnerable one you meet. I've been there once before and foreigners in Japan are pretty taboo like people say. Japanese chicks will approach you a lot of the time in Tokyo and shit. Just be careful because a lot are young school girls and its hard to tell because they all look pretty young.

Why the fuck would anyone with self respect race mix?
You sick fucks, nasty fuckers...
GG no re

Anything is better than you, basic bitch. Hows the pumpkin spice lattes and uggs working out for you? Did you buy leggings at the gap cause they had a good deal? Did you go to the chipotle by the mall rather than the new one cause the new one is in an area thats "too ethnic"?

My plan is to go to Japan soon
Also I know they will go for white guys
But I am Mexican so I won't have the same luck
I got to talk to one when I visited Hawaii but got cockblocked by my friends who were with me
I will Def try my chances when I go though