Hidden cam thread

Hidden cam thread

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Hidden-Cameras-Charger-Adapter-Internal/dp/B01MSZCL7S/ref=pd_lpo_421_tr_img_3/157-2339764-5067516?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=KZER2ZWY3JYT8AR9AY8Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes please

bump

bump

more?

lol

what?

is that a worm coming out of her pussy?

She has a large labia

bump

please more of this beauty. any with face?

Nice! Post more showing off her outtie vagoo!

Fucking freak labia. I'll pass.

This thread is shit. I'm out of here.

post more op!

where all the posters at

Going on a trip with my wife and sister in law and staying in the same room. Recommendation on a good spy cam?

bump

Anybody have webms of people finding the cam

camscura micro. I have mine set up in my bathroom at this very moment. I'm out of town and I'm trippin balls with paranoia

Isn't that camera too big?
You're gonna get caught dude.

Bump. This is useful information. We can all benefit from this.

I've had it there for a couple months but I get paranoid anyway

Oh ok. So where do you place it then?
Same though, bathroom creeps always get my heart beating a little faster.

Anyone have any recommended strategies or products to buy? I'm going to be with a few girls at a hotel in a few months. Will post wins. (Also have cousin I might go and sleep over there in a week)

bump

amazon.com/Hidden-Cameras-Charger-Adapter-Internal/dp/B01MSZCL7S/ref=pd_lpo_421_tr_img_3/157-2339764-5067516?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=KZER2ZWY3JYT8AR9AY8Y

Just leave it plugged in with a usb cable attached, maybe a phone or tablet plugged in. They'll never suspect a thing.

dark bronze metal mesh drawers. wrapped in between two black and decker battery chargers. I leave a space between the cables for the lens.

I bought a battery pack for this. If the door is left open, it runs out of battery real quick

Oh. Nice.

It doesn't use a battery... It uses the outlet.

who are creeping at the moment?

I meant leave a battery pack connected to my cam.

nice trips lol

can i ask how this was taken?

Oh. I was referring to the hidden cam phone charger I posted. Powered by outlet, functional charger, 1080p, 32gb storage, motion detection.

my outlet is eye level while sitting on the toilet. It's a small bathroom. The lens on that looks real obvious

herres a vola volafile io/r/b7jpq6zw

>b7jpq6zw
empty room