718 hooker road, Greenville NC, 27834

shit i live near this chick

Call the bitch maait! So it for all of us in Sup Forums

not your personal army faggot.

> secretly a dirty whore
>hooker road

why would i do that?

no

Did you file your PA request form? Remember, it has to be notarized to be considered.

Next to the Walmart on Greenville blvd? Hmmm

not nigger nor nigger related propaganda are allowed here.

my thoughts

No nudes? This is just some beta cuck wanting to get revenge on a girl saying no to him, LOL.

She has not got dirty skin, she is black

idiot op

Sounds like someone is upset because she shut them down. She doesn't seem like the type to play with a childish degenerate cock you fucking loser.

This. OP is obviously weak & this girl is out of his league.

this you stupid piece of shit. Dirty whore because she left your autistic ass? Have some self respect faggot.

I may call her and get info on why you are doing this and find out who you are and destroy your stupid social media life you childish fuck.

I ratted you out OP

>Nadia Thompson

but her facebook says she lives in Washington, District of Columbia?

called her already told her not to answer shit

Nice I was going to call too. What was her reaction and did she give a name I want to destroy this fucking kid

>Aims to join the military

You seem to be insulting her for that. Seems respectable, asshole. What have you done with your life? chef at wendys?

Tell her we love her and want to have crazy gangbang sex with her...

Cool same open here did she give info on this prick probably not cause she won't sank to that level

She sounded confused. I just said ""Hey someone put your information on Sup Forums." and she just said okay thanks for telling me

edgy

Yeah I would she seems like a cutie pie

the highschool she went to is in nc
maybe college then?

You think she would answer if you call back and ask who would do that to her? I mean just something to get it started. Since you called already and all.

What you mean?

Or fucking tell her to come to this tread.

did someone send a screen shot?

I don't know

Jinder Mahal 4 World Champion

Ayeee used to go to Greenville often. Lived in New Bern at the time.

The highschool she went to is in North Carolina, but it says she lives in D.C.
She maybe there if college and if so It might narrow down the list of who posted this.

Fuck meant to tagg you too

>wasted dubs
Not your personal army faggot
Sage

Shiiiit she just down the street

Post nudes

Well we may need you to contact her and let her know we need to know who may have done this childish bullshit I love fucking these people's world up. Make them think about killing thereself because of there stupid.Facebook life is fuck fucking gays