Band merch

Where are you supposed to buy this shit from? I want to get a couple really edgy powerviolence/grind etc shirt but I don't know where to look. Also, writing on the back is too cheesy.

Other urls found in this thread:

shop-hellsheadbangers.com/metal_SHIRTS_black_death_thrash_grind_heavy_doom.asp
allinmerch.com/nails
allinmerch.com/product/NLSSKIMASK.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

at their shows

ye, this

That would be helpful if I didn't live in the middle of nowhere!

You can't live more than 2 hours from a city that has shows
And also do you can literally just google "BAND NAME band shirts" and you'll find like 3 different websites slinging shit

shop-hellsheadbangers.com/metal_SHIRTS_black_death_thrash_grind_heavy_doom.asp

i dont wanna drive almost 2 hours to go to a show just to get a shirt. and i wasnt sure if all those sites were legit or not.

how are you able to feed yourself, being this stupid? how are you able to line up the fork correctly to your face hole?

nigga theres always shady sites out there. i rarely order anything that isn't from amazon or other well known sites.

/fa/ says graphic tees are for kids so why bother tbqh

I think this person was asking about your stupid "I won't drive 2 hours to go to a show just to buy a shirt" mentality. You'd be driving 2 hours to see a band play, it's something a lot of my friends who live an hour north of me do once every two weeks because shows where I live typically happen about an hour south of me. Buying a band's shirt is completely auxiliary to seeing said band play, which if you're not willing to do, just don't buy the shirt then. Also judging by your attitude about going to shows id be willing to bet that there are shows going on within 45 minutes of you that you just have no idea about lol

nigga i live in outback australia the closest city is a 3 day drive so go fuk urself tbqh?

id be really nervous to go to a show. im not that great around a lot of people and i have nobody to go with. i feel like it would just be a miserable time.

I used to go to punk shows alone and sit on my phone between sets for about 2 years before I started talking to or making friends with any of the other kids that go to shows where in live. Never really minded because I was just there trying to listen to the music and didn't care at all for the social aspect. Obviously not everybody is comfortable with that, but if you don't try, you'll never know. Besides, talking to people at shows sucks

>give the guy a legit, honest answer
>fucker doesn't even bother to thank. Would rather argue with people who are insulting him.

Is common decency dead?

It pleases me to see that there are other fans of the almighty N.A.I.L.S.

What's with this Todd Jones obsession everyone has?

wasnt sure if you were trolling or not. theres like 2 grind shirts there. thanks though.

allinmerch.com/nails

I mean seriously OP....
>> allinmerch.com/product/NLSSKIMASK.html

FUCKKK YOU

hahahah this shit has writing on the back dear lord op you're fucking STUPID

nigga thats where i got the pic
i mention in the op that i dont like cheesy writing on the back