I dated a genderfluid feminist for a little over a year and a half. Ask me anything

I dated a genderfluid feminist for a little over a year and a half. Ask me anything.

Pic unrelated.

what the fuck is gender fluid?

You really dont know? It's something I like to classify it as a multiple personality disorder. It's when someone who is either guy or girl and switches off to the opposite when they feels like it.

>genderfluid

when she was in boy mode , was she attracted to girls ?

when did you realize you dont qualify as a man?

sounds like a lot of time consuming bullshit...whatever

No she was straight. She was like two face without the coin. One day she feels like a man and then next day it's different. I was surprised she wasn't bisexual.

During the 6th month into it.

How many times a day did she get triggered and how many times did she make shit up to opress peiple?

that's called being mentally ill
Notice no one was "gender fluid" in the 1990s or before? It's a new fad for the mentally ill

It was pretty equal for the most part, I would have to say I was the one that would trigger her by saying Donald Trump is the two lesser evils and explained how the wage gap was a myth. She would 8/10 freak out.

yes, a glorified personality disorder

I don't even know anymore. I would try to ask her to be a girl for me but it just wouldn't work. That was the main reason we broke up.

Why?

How many times did she make shit up trying to ruin someones life for a differing opinion?

Cuz she was hot as fuck. I would post a picture but she changed her name on facebook and profile pic.

I don't know, she wouldn't talk much about how her day went. Her and I would get into some political spats and how feminism isn't as needed anymore but that's about it. Otherwise I don't even ask cuz I hated the conflicts I would have with her.

How did you know when she "switched"?

Did she just like, inform you of the event, or did she try to surprise buttsecks you?

how was the sex? I hear these tumblr bitches are kinkiest

She would dress differently. Like she would dress into some nice yoga pants but as a dude she would get the baggiest jeans and wear a belt to go along with it.

How did she feel about Sup Forums, also pics?

Unfortunately there was not even butt sex. It was pretty Vanilla.

How big was the genderfluid benis?

Thankfully there was no Benis. She did have a big Blitorus

I kept that shit a secret. She did however tell me she was in the whole Sup Forums/Twitter war if that's what it is called. And I has no pics. She has no pics, she detested sending nudes and she changed her profile pic and name on facebook so I have no idea where she is.

When did you realize you lost your self respect?

did she peg you on International Womens day?

Oh I didn't lose self respect, I still voted Trump. One of the reasons we broke up was because I was moving, didn't want a LRR. And I wanted someone different.

Thankfully not, she actually wanted to go to the LA Women's Walk but she had work.

that wasn't a war, more like two retards slap fighting and crying.
>it was of course a good time and fun was had by all

>Slap fighting and crying

You got a chuckle out of me on that one.

All I have to say is: good on you for moving on, OP.
Why you didn't do so much earlier is beyond me, though.

This is the most boring version of this AMA I could have envisioned.

You had a moody gf you can't even prove existed. Moving on.

Sorry user. Even if I have pics, I know where I'm at.