Confessions thread

confessions thread

im a hs teacher who has hooked up with two of my students

pic unrelated

Make it three

I have sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

Male or female?

green text.

I fucked my aunt, two cousins and my mom

i fucked 2 of my cousins.

Have you ever torn some kid's rectal sphincter? They got me for fucking 'special circumstances' over that.

i fucked 3 of my cousins.

My cousin showed interest in me so we started making out and going down on each other, ages 10-12 or something? Don't really remember, but her sister was a cockblock

I regularly have sex with my cousins daughter.

When people anger me I miss in their facewash or in some of their foods like pickle jars. Or rub shit on their food

you're fucking deplorable and should step down from the position you are clearly not capable of having

The one time she had played outside all day and came inside for some more 'fun' but when she pulled down her pants it smelled like something had died, not fish- like a dead rat crawled up there and died the week before

female
>be me, 22, gl, teacher
>student has been into me for a while
>she joins debate team which I coach to try to get closer to me
>a few months ago invite team to my apartment for celebration after tournament
>she stays later and we hooked up

>be me, been into this qt3.14 for a while and shes also been clearly into me
>couple of weeks ago decide on spring break plans
>tell her
>she joins me at coachella
>we meet up, start dancing, making out, and then fuck

Have any pics of the girls?

A new family moved down the street about 4 or 5 months ago I've fucked the wife and a UT a month ago started to fuck the daughter they don't about each other

You miss? Piss?

jealous?

how'd you manage that?

Story time.

No, why would I be?

Okay that's cool but who is pic related?

Where are you from?

I have a wildly optimistic view of life and yet I want to kill myself every day. I teach other people how to be happy but I am incapable of being happy myself

describe who and how u fucked them

#shaveballs

More details of how it went down including graphic descriptions of sounds and smells please.

Should be a comedian, hear the best comedians are miserable

Age of the girls

Pic?

I hooked up with my dog.

I fucked my sister she was honestly the best pussy I ever had wouldn't mind hitting it again

I hooked up with my 9th grade english teacher to get her fired, but she turned out to be such a tiger in the sack I couldn't turn the pics over to the principal. Even 3 sheets to the wind she sucked my dick so well that my balls ached for a week trying to fill up my vesicles again. I visited her home several times a month until she retired and moved away, my first FWB

Stop asking stupid ass questions that will never be answered. The teacher is obviously not so stupid that she would reveal anything that might get her caught. Jesus grow a fucking brain, retards.

I was seduced by my girlfriends little sister. I love my girlfriend, I feel like I should feel horrible, especially because her sister is just graduating 8th grade this year and I'm graduating 12th, but I don't at all. In fact, I've had sex with her twice since then and I can't fucking wait to do it again. Every ounce of me knows what I'm doing is wrong in every possible way but for some reason that just makes me want to do it more and more, and sex with her is the best I've ever had. I'm nervous about getting caught, I'm nervous about hurting me girlfriend, but I think about her sister every second of every day. It's a fucked mess.

Retired? Man, how old was she when it started?

yeah- I'm not trying to become the next brad

zap.in/9Aw1

It's weird, my time with my cousin feels like one of the best too. Maybe it's the fact that both people know it can't last so they get into more? Idk, she couldn't get enough

they were both 16

This is about as played out as those "if you don't reply your mother will die in her sleep" threads

I'm thinking hot young blonde teacher and then I read "retired" and grey hair, glasses and flower print skirt is all I can see

Pics and story nao

Yeah.... never happened. HS girls are less likely to explore lesbian tendencies until college

Also, a teacher at 22? KYS

Sorry don't know how to green text been around for a long time but don't post ..

Long story short new family moves in down the street (this is in Toronto Canada if it matters)

Day they moved in was passing by offer to help they said no just said welcome to the neighborhood.

Other than hey and byes never really talked one random day I'm on an app called baddo shows people close by the wife/mom is there I press like and add to favorites .

She does the same so I'm able to message we start with normal talks .

She asks no to mention anything I said no problem as I'm seeing some one to so she can say anything

(I'm 27 European background portuguese/Spanish mix 6ft goodshape)

She's 42 .. everyday msg started to flit cus why not .

She starts going for it send her a revealing pic and say sorry wrong person she says "wow is that you" tell her yeah and sorry was talking to 2 people so sent it to her she said no she liked it alot "definitely not something I get to see sadly"

Tell her well you should repay it then .. so she sends pic of her ass .

Flirt more and more send pics talk dirty tell her I'd make her submissive she says she never had a guy talk to her like that call her the names I do normal she would bitch about it but she likes it when I put her down ..

Random day say fuck it why not juse tell her to come by early morning when husband ain't home ..

Let me know if point in keep going

go for it

Fantastic!!!!! You male or female user?

Greentext?

I can greentext how it happened. But it's a pretty long story. And no I won't post any more pictures.

bump for this

c'mon faggot. we know you're a guy making shit up, but i have my dick in my hand so could you fucking finish the story pls?

Pic related ..

She actually says yeah keep making treating her the same way make her "feel small and sub"

She comes over all normal at first (when she actually came I was a bit set back guess her actually coming was a bit wow lol..)

But she's being all shy after a bit start talking to her same way tell her what to do "come here" "you should answer in a proper way to a an actual man" she goes with it starts bitting lip ..

Says so "was all that in the msgs all talk or what" tell her she has no idea there's alot more than that .

She says she needs it only been with her husband and an ex her ever tell her she has no idea what I'd do to her ..

She says "is it really that big or was it a fake picture" I took that as my go for it and tell her why don't you come here get on your knees and find out ..
She does ..

So from there self explanatory gives me head I fuck her there in the sofa do all I want to her take her to bed lay her on the edge whiLe I stand her legs around my shoulders give her the fuck of her life ..

Finish in her mouth make her swallow (she had said in msg she never did husband had mention she never did it I had answer back that's cus he is no man I'd make her and train her)

She stays another half hour leaves sense then every 2 weeks at lest I use and abuse her ..

Pic related

did she do anal?
let you cum on her face?
also daughter storytime

Nutted in my history teacher and told her husband that it was his.

wait.. is the teacher a guy or a girl?

trying to read this shit gave me stage 4 syphilis

>20 met a girl on tinder
>get alcohol watch 10 mins of a movie bang
>she passes out
>go through her stuff
>shes 16
>oh shit play it cool once she leaves ill be in the clear
>next morning
>talk find out shes basically homeless, uses tinder for free stuff
>feel bad
>offer her a place to stay for a while
>start liking her more
>over her permanent residence at my place
>she starts getting feelings for me
>oh no bail
>try to move toward break up
>she cries says she understands i have needs makes me an offer i cant refuse

So i have a (now 17) year old loyal girl friend who cleans games with me and blows me 1-2 a day ( or sex if i'm in the mood) while i can still go out with my friends and hook up with other girls. I have her phone tracked and messages come to my computer to keep her loyal. Plus she loves me.

Downsides:
Can't bring other girls over
When i take her out with me its a bit awkward when people ask about what she does
Eats my food

I'm waiting for my teacher so I can try n dick her down all year

I'm liking where Sup Forums is going. I'm seeing a lot more posts with degenerate dykes now moreso than ever.

pics or story or kys

that is the story...

as for pics shes 17 so i cant post however ill post a completely different 18 year old girl

> wildly optimistic
> incapable of being happy

you might be retarded gl

Hi Brad

1) pics

2) not the worst deal I suppose. You just have to keep the peace in the place and keep her from being expensive. Also if you have a salary that can handle 1.5 people total then that's tolerable in my opinion.

The issue is later on. She'll eventually get tired of living with you and staying at home all day. On the flip side you may have to deal with her going out and talking about her life.

Are you complaining? Seems okay if she is cool and mature. She's a homeless mooch but still.

Natali Nemtchinova I think. Thats what google says anyway

Mine was just baby crazy. I saw an opportunity and took it. It was fun while it lasted but now it's kinda akward seeing her walk down the hall ways with my kid in her. She doesn't care though.

pretty hot 18 year old there, please post more

cant pics cause 17 here is someone else
Shes doesn't eat that much, and i'm getting her to lose weight. Shes plays with my dog and steam account all day so she doesn't get too bored while im gone.

First time I had a go at everything (wasn't sure we would keep it going regularly)
So yeah anal facial cum in mouth like I said she did what she was told ..

Pic relates Daughter
As for the daughter she's 23 so we close in age she's new have her on instagram she would post things about missing her old city so on I'd dm her

Ask her sup she needed go out so told her if she wanted we could go have drinks at a bug just relax same shit ended up working on her

After second time we went for drinks I drove home first instead dropping her down the street asked her if she wanted to come in a bit she said yeah between some small talk flirt makig her sub

Got her to suck my dick ..

At one point she stop and said "I can't omg my mom would kill me" I just kept thinking you have no idea ..

Told her no way she would leave me like that so she got back at it..

Ended up fucking her same way I fucked her mom first sofa the bed only got to cum once this time the beers made it extra hard lol..

Did cum on her face she staid a bit then walked her home ..

Sense then we been fucking regularly told her me and my girl have fights daily just finding best way to break it up ..

So she hasn't mention at home she "sees" me
Already have fucked her and her mom on the same day mom early when husband and her ain't home and her later in the eve ..

love 18yr olds like her. pls more

Mr. Morton???

Yes, when I was 27, hooked up with girl at Venice Beach, told me she was 18, after fucking her all weekend, went thru her purse, she was 16. And basically homeless, the typical : mother has new boyfriend, that guy molested her 12-16. so I was her saviour for a couple weeks. kept trying to convince her to move back with Mom, she finally did, I was sweating bullets because statutory, but since I worked her guilt and family reunion for two weeks, she went home thinking it was her idea and for the best. whew. Fucked her 4-8 times per day for those two weeks, but always condom.

more pics coming i just have to send them from my phone to computer

i'll be patient. thanks. great tight body and love her blonde hair

12 years ago I fucked my teenage daughter and got her pregnant. Yes we are what many would consider "white Trash"

>be me
>hone drunk
>wife was gone dont remember she was visiting her sister or mom or something
>daughter is at the end of high school already very slutty
>dating a guy from town
>she comes home one week night drunk
>she starts asking me questions if she is pretty and stuff
>obviously she was in a fight or somebody turned her down.
>i tell her of course she is
>she begins to push it more sexually
>im kind of drunk and she is very cute so I go along
>she ends up taking off her top
>I feel her tits
>Finger her
>she sucks me off
>we fuck
>never kissed though
>we end up fucking for the few nights my wife is gone
>even a handful more times over a couple weeks.
>daughter gets knocked up
>blames her boyfriend despite it being mine
>this kicks us out of our perverted little game

We decided after the pregnancy to stop and it was crazy, She is now married to the guy and they have 2 other kids.

Tbh she was a shitty lay, which is fucked up cause she is my kid, but seriously she was such a sack of potatoes in bed and she had an ugly pussy. I have no idea where that box a tongues came from because my wife's looks much cleaner.

dumping 1/6 let me know if yall want them

Degenerate monster

hellll yes

lochness monster is pretty old..

so i had to remove part of that pic to make the file smaller

those tits look perfect. did u ever get to cum on her face? or her tits?

I could but that's not my thing because i don't like to ruin my orgasm by jerking myself off at the end. Sex always ends in a blowjob with her swallowing

i bet she sucks and swallows like a champ

Post them all!

You're describing me user. I'm good looking, successful, fairly powerful and decently charismatic, yet I contemplate shooting myself everyday. The only thing holding me back is the fact that my piece is unregistered and I don't want it to open an investigation on my family.

I'm sorry not unregistered, untraceable

Awesome arrangement but good luck to you when you decide to kick her out. She'll destroy everything you love before she gives up her free rent/phone setup.

Last one boys, gonna get alcohol and play a drinking game with her this weekend when i have time. Dubs tells her what to do, she can say know and take 2 shots or something like that.

so is this a totally seprate girl from tinder who also happens to be "homeless"?

god i'd facefuck that girl.
ever done that?

If you live in a state where the Legal Age of Consent is 16, then you have nothing to worry about,

This joke is dead.

>18
>dating beautiful dancer gf from my grade
>she has a little sister in 8th grade (Sarah)
>adorable girl, I knew she would grow up to be hotter than her sister but never thought about her sexually ever, never even crossed my mind
>she's a dancer too so she hangs around with my gf and her friends a lot at practice and other things
>it's my gfs little sister so I see her all the time, we are basically close friends.
>a few months ago I come to the HS gym to pickup my gf and her sister
>there a little early so I sit next to a couple of my gfs friends and Sarah
>they are talking and laughing loudly
>I sit down next to them
>"how's it going"
>one of my gfs friends: "dude user guess what"
>"what"
>"Sarah did her first handjob yesterday"
>this makes me crack up
>"hahaha are you serious?"
>everyone's laughing
>Sarah laughed to but I distinctly remember her being confident and excited rather than embarrassed
>My gfs little sister is growing up, how cute
>"Sarah you deviant. with who?"
>Sarah makes this face of faux embarrassment "a boyyyyy"
>all the girls are laughing
>I'm laughing too. First sexual experiences are always hilarious "oh a boy of course. How long did it last like 10 seconds..?"
>"no we didn't finish" a sliver of actual embarrassment in her voice this time
>the girls explode "THATS THE WORST THING YOU COULD HAVE DONE SARAH"
>I'm like "oh god amateur move Sarah"
>laughing blah blah I lose interest and go over to my gf
>she didn't hear about Sarah yet so when I casually mentioned it she freaked and the car right home was my gf telling her she should wait to get with boys and all that
>that night my gf is too tired to stay over so I'm alone and decide to jerk off
>naturally go into my memory for material
>all the talk about sex and Sarah giving her first handjob is naturally at the front of my mind.
>don't even think about her sexually
>thinking mainly of just of first sexual experiences and my own
>My thoughts start to get more detailed

She's stunning. Is that really all you have?