Cuthurt ameritards will defend this

>cuthurt ameritards will defend this

Why are you so concerned about other mens dicks, user? Are you homosexual?

I am cut and wish i wasn't because I didn't have say in it happening. Genital mutilation should be made Illegal until the person is old enough to legally consent.

OP here, yes I am a huge fag

People vehemently debating cut vs uncut only do so because they haven't yet realised that it DOESNT FUCKING MATTER GIRLS DONT CARE EITHER WAY. Stop looking for ways to feel superior over internet strangers and fix your piece of shit broken life that led you to this.

Genital mutilation is a damaging, pants on head retarded practice that should be banned worldwide.

Go post in your trap thread fruitcake

you're just jealous cause I have a handsome cut dick without that nasty dick cheese

it astounds me that you uncut fags get so worked up about this shit. what do you care about other dude's dicks? I have no recollection of the event and I don't feel mutilated at all.

I believe that you dirty, uncut fags get so worked up just to try and reverse your obvious lack of self-esteem and feelings of shame over your cheese dick.

Why is it always the uncutfags starting these threads?

Bunch of insecure weirdos with gross looking dicks.

Muslims and Jews practice this unnecessary religious ritual, Amerifag. How does that make you feel?

/thread

Exactly. You'll never see anyone making threads arguing that cut is better. Why? We don't care. We aren't caught up on it. We don't think about it constantly and feel the need to defend it. We don't feel like we have something to prove.

chek'd

LOL is getting a haircut mutilation as well? How about getting your appenix removed? Is that mutilation? Is clipping your toenails mutilation?

Removing something on your body that serves no purpose and just gets in the way is not mutilation.

>ywn feel your foreskin glide over your erect glans
>its because of Jewish subversion

im cut and ive got a very smooth donger because i moisturize like a fucking adult.

Quickly!

Everybody fight!

Fightyfighty fighteroo!

Jumping up and down because lolhippens!

Yay! Yay! Yay yappy yay!

Brunver jumps

Barneydoo McBrevitz!

But muh wang

I really hope this is b8.

Rippitout the braxmies!

"it astounds me that you uncut fags get so worked up about this shit"

>gets worked up

Oh yeah it's totally smart to unecessarily cut off parts of newborn babies sex organs. My imaginary friends promote this practice, so it's totally justified, bro.

they will because you see - they are afraid of water and basic hygiene standards, just like niggers
thanks to that they dont have dick cheese - it goes straight to pants
and there is less chance to contact aids - because thay dont wash, so lack of moisture (dry dick) gives higher chance to avoid infection.

Circumcision is the superior choice for a truly masculine and aesthetically pleasing penis.

This is why adult circumcision for cosmetic purpose is so commonplace in western society.

oh shit lol

>This is why adult circumcision for cosmetic purpose is so commonplace in western society.

>mfw

But my penis gets dry, even though I have an uncut dick.

1. People argue that it's an inhumane thing to do to a baby that can't consent, no one gives a fuck about your mutilated cocks. What they care about is trying to stop the world from further doing this to babies.

2. Even if uncut fags were jealous of cut fags, you do realize that they can go through the process of getting circumcised, right? Meanwhile, cut fags who want foreskin can't get theirs back. Sure. There is foreskin restoration. But it's not the same.

3. Only Amerifats and Kikes get their cocks cut. Here in Europe, foreskin is the norm. Only religitards and dumbass americans following the trend get their cocks mutilated.

Go see a doc, that sound serious.

What a waste

Don't forget Muslims, various nignog tribes and don't forget the Philippines, all very forward thinking sectors of humanity.

>Only Amerifats and Kikes get their cocks cut.

Racist motherfucker

Keep your weird dogdicks away from our white women, faggot

Circumcision is much more common in people of color user

How am i the only OCD person to notice the bottom circles in that picture are swapped?

It is doing my head in.

The only 'whites' who mutilate their babies penises are Americans. Normal whites are mostly uncut.

I wish I wasn't cut

Y'all know that sometimes the foreskin "close" right? To the point that the you can't even see the damn glans. This sheit happened to me when i was younger, the damn surgery saved my weiner.

You shouldn't believe everything your jew doctor told you.

>comparing a haircut (the painless removal of dead cells) to circumcision (a painful process of removing the most sensitive part of the penis from an unconsenting child)

Cutfags are always in denial.

The actual equivalent would be removing your ears to save yourself having to clean behind them when you shower.

why would you feel superior because of something you didn't achieve.