I've never really been happy in my life

I've never really been happy in my life.

I just live to survive
Is there anyone else who feels like me?

U fucking bitch!

leave Shigeru out of this

Literally tried to kill myself in 6th grade so yeah I'm there with Ya bro

Trips u fucking bitch!

Plenty of people. But you should be happy instead. It's more pleasant.

Bitch no. 2 I see....

>nice dubdubs

yeah man

3!

I already know exactly how im gonna end it

I'm with you people are shit,In life you may have 2 real friends other than that it's just you I recommend leave Civilization behind.

So get happy.

Get a passport. Sell your shit. Go seek happiness. Find somewhere you feel right. Live there. Thrive there.

Here comes an autistic explanation that ur gonna be too much of a pussy to accomplish...

are you sick? because if not stop being a fucking faggot. I have never reached the depths of my depression but I don't kill myself because there is still much work to be done.

currently I am living with what I think it is a staph infection in my nose that makes all my school work just that much easier. if you aren't terminally ill and depressed then just fuck off m80 nobody cares about that shit.

wait till you get sick, then you will wish that you had a better "quality of life" as doctors call it

*picks you up and puts you in his lap and pets you*

Good op. Nice op.

I fear death and life equally, I exist because I exist.

Not OP faggot! Guess again bitch!!!

Every single animal on the face of the earth ...

I used to be happy when I drank and did drugs because I was having a good time with other people, but I don't anymore and now I hate everyone and everything. So yeah.

Woe to all, for our dwelling place is distant, and we wander through the domiciles of chaos

There is plenty of room in my lap for everyone.
*pet pet pet pet pet*

ANIMALS??? WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK!?

I live more for great moments, or comforts which I am happy to experience. Survival can come second to these often in my life.

I'm sorry. I hope the world becomes a brighter shade.

>implying a Sup Forums pass user since 2012 knows anything about happiness

That's how animals feel, just living to survive.

I'm actually a very oldfag. And i am very very happy. But it's not quite fair. In the same way that suffers of chronic depression just have a baseline neurochemical disadvantage, i basically have a baseline neurochemical advantage. I am always in a good mood. Even when i'm in pain.

Explain this. Also does everyone who knows you IRL resent the shit out of you for that? I bet they do. I would. I mean, no offense, since clearly that's about us, not you.