Ever see a girl you know IRL posted on b? What was it like? Did you tell her or anyone else? Post pics and stories...

Ever see a girl you know IRL posted on b? What was it like? Did you tell her or anyone else? Post pics and stories. Pic related

i wish

Seen my little cousin posted here before multiple times.

Couple times, should have blackmailed the slut.

This girl I know was filmed in the shower a few times. Shes posted on here often in creep and california threads. Dumb bitch has no idea. But she has nice big tits!

Fap?

I have, it's funny because it wasn't a nude or anything but her comment said "if you find my facebook, I'll post nudes" so obviously I post her facebook, and she uploads like 10 nudes (unfortunately I dont have them anymore after formating my computer, slight regret) but yea, I laughed pretty hard and jacked it to her pics a couple times.

Of course. Furiously.

I hope some day I do, I need a good fap.

Picture?

share a pic

Post a picture user

Can't. I mentioned she was my little cousin.

post em

lol

This is her but that's all i can post.

just one picture, doesn't have to show her face

You were just pretending, everything on here is fiction. Now post the picture you were joking about.

yup

>ever see girl you know IRL
Yes, girl in my class (college class, I'm an instructor)

>what was it like
She was naked. Saw her tits. Was nice.

>did you tell her?
Nope. Didnt' discuss with anyone, didn't want to embarrass her further, since it was her ex who posted the pics and she was a nice person.

Yeah. Keely Villar. She has a page about it on encyclopedia dramatica. I know the other girl from that page, too. There are some corrections needed, but I'm not going to make them. I was friends with both of their brothers. Never approached her about it.

Yeah I swear someone posted a pic of my Minnesota friend , with pierced nipples, one bleeding, and a geometric greyscaleish tattoo on the chest

Yep

damn, more of her?

I saw one of my friend posted on a cock tribute thread

and apparently they texted her cocked picture to her

moar

i have a ton on her. shes posted often

That's Heather.

I actually came across a naked selfie of my ex from almost 3 years ago on a Sup Forums don't share thread.

The picture was recent, and you can guarantee I saved it and fapped to it. Rofl.

I ended up telling her one day, and she said it must have been some guy she sent it to on snapchat. She was pretty upset. No get back together sex though.

Pic related.

you know heather too?

Yeah, I know her and I'm posting her on Sup Forums

where's her face??

I've seen a girl I know named Amanda quite a few times, but nothing other than that.

One of my friends wife had been posted on here a few times.

Not posting her face sorry,

But I have loads and loads of more pics even videos.

man, too bad because she looks like she would have a great face...

This chick went back to college in her 30s and was in one of my classes. Didn't even recognize her until after that semester since she had gotten so many tattoos allover everywhere

Girl I worked with

There, a treat then

Please post the videos and other pics though.
Amazing body

great tits more please

killer body, love the thickness of her bush

Share her snap/kik? Can do privately for my own

That didn't happen

alright, i think she's pretty hot.

Who is that?

Wife's friend. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw them

Yes, my cousin's daughter. No, I'm not posting it here because she's like a niece to me.

What is the name of the dimples above her ass?

Yep, went to school with her

What does she look like?

I met this girl on tinder we slept together then saw her pics here. I told her about it but she's didnt really care. She said all well. She so so in person and look better on her pics she's fatter now

Not on here, but found out this chick I knew had her own nude tumblr

Who's that? She has great tits

gf's friend, i was very happy

Yeah, I tried to find more of the girl I know but everyone just kinda ignored me. Either the one who had them wasn't on anymore or she didn't have any others but I FUCKING DOUBT IT!!!

My step sister

yummy

No one interested? I have more

didnt see it happen but saw the aftermath. went to school with this girl who apparently was posting on here for years

i know...wish someone had more

Sure keep going

Yes! I went to school with this girl. told my now gf

ask her for more

go on

ha! i wish that would work!

Ugly pussy

Where should I post the videos to?

tried it? might surprise you if she's a step

did you save the pictures?

she knows how i feel and at one point we did some stuff...nothing crazy...but we are both in relationships now and she thinks im over the whole thing, which i was until i found this...

Tits are on point though

nvr be over it, she knows that

im sure she does but theres nothing i can do about that...

redhead?

mediafire

Yeah. I think she went by Amber. Never mentioned that I'd seen her pics but when I hinted IRL that I was a Sup Forumstard she visibly stiffened and I never saw her post again. Never really spoke to her after that, either.

We need nudes

a couple months ago i saw pictures of my niece topless with some friends posted on here

saw a girl i went to college with posted in a state thread, saw another i thought i didn't recognize then realized later who it was - never got to save it

Yes it was her mug shot when she got arrested for stealing gas from people's backyards lol. Never told her and some fucking how the guy that posted it said he was from Britain. We live in America.

Ok gimme a sec

damn that's an incredible body. 10/10.

Is she half-asian?

and did you fap?

Yeah, and I felt sick to my stomach. I saw my best friend on here. Her boyfriend at the time was pressuring her into sending lewd photos of herself to him and he was posting them here. I confronted him about it and I gotta be honest, it felt pretty good to put him in his place. Needless to say, they're broken up now. Disgusting person. Pic unrelated.