Why do europoor posters tend to more likely than not have a much better taste in music that burgers?

Why do europoor posters tend to more likely than not have a much better taste in music that burgers?

more cultural variety allowing for an appreciation of a wider range of styles and approaches to music

It has always been this way with art. It's the same reason why an album like Tilt by Scott Walker would be more popular in the UK than the US or why a film like La Strada wasn't received well in the US.

>bergers and britbongs literally produce 95% of patrician music
europoors just want what they can't create themselves

>europoor posters
Fun fact! The 2008 financial crisis happened in the U.S. too!

shart

We just simply have more exposure to music. US & UK artists always hit our charts, but we have a music scene of our own in each country that isn't recognized elsewhere because of the language boundaries.

That's twice the diversity!

I already knew that, I just used the terms in a complete ironic fashion to avoid sounding overly serious. I'm from Europe myself.
typical american drenched in misinformation

ITT europoors thinking they have patrician tastes but can't even compete with creating sed art

You can thank US for creating popular music and still creating best artists and music today

>misinformation
pls examples of the great music your tiny country produces

man xxxentacion is great
wonder which country he's from

Sorry, I'm not gonna reply seriously to your bait or spoonfeed you. Discover music by yourself.

not bait, especially because don't know what country you are in besides "Urope". good artists have come from different countries but musically US and Brit are miles ahead in terms of amazing music created. ex: a country that gets one gold medal in olympics doesn't mean its a powerhouse. They just have one good outlier

Americans listen to music for political reasons, not for artistic reasons.

See: all hip-hop fans

>listen to trash because it's made by black people

>being this retarded, thinking all hip hop is political
>le artistic listenign
without black people there wouldnt be modern music. and who listens to music for political reasons? are you from the retarded area of Urope? fucking suck my art-hole underage faggot
>lw

I went to Germany and everyone I met literally only listens to techno and nothing else.

Real "nice" "taste"

you wouldn't understand since you only listen to politicals musik. Techno is euphoric, devoid of politicals, and tru artistic listening

I don't even dislike techno. But listening to one genre exclusively is pleb shit.

i was larping op and his retarded opinion on europoor music

Oh nice good larp lad

>it's the "all electronic music is skrillex shit" meme again
spotted the burger

Where did I say that? I said they all listen to techno. Not dubstep. Not house. Not hardcore. Exclusively techno. Everyone in Berlin wants to be a techno DJ and spin at Berghain and it's no secret.

if it's true this is probably why

its not. and european culture does not advent music creativity. which is why you can't name a country outside of britain, and lesser france in its own way, that produces great music in abundance. the inbred culture of each country stifles any creativity and Urope ends up importing good music

none of you have even passable taste, and your conception of america and americans is closer to a bizarre hallucination than reality

lol too embarrassed to name country

Better taste in music? Absurd. Have you even tried British food? I'm not sure those fuckers can taste ANYTHING.

>without black people there wouldnt be modern music.
le hyperbole
le diminishing the achievements of European composers

Modern music not classical. Big difference in everyway possible

You must mean the most commercially accessible

>Berlin is Germany
most germans who arent "le artiste" or heroin addicts hate berlin and its people

modern music is literally driven by classical theory and european folk music is exactly as important as is latin and african music, you fuck lord. you just don't notice it because almost the whole world has adopted the western style of music

sure is butthurt itt