What do Patrician Pleb and Contrarian mean?

terms by elitists and for elitists.

normie life is superior in every sense.

If you can't listen to 1989 and enjoy it then you need to be executed immediately.

they mean you should lurk more

Pleb - The Beatles

Patrician - Wings

Patrician -objectively good shit

Pleb- trash music, more or less

Contrarian- music that could be good or bad, but is liked simply to contradict the zeitgeist

things that nobody say anymore

rip memes

>Beatles
>Stones
>Beach Boys

patrician is "thing that I like/person who likes things that I like"
pleb is "thing that I dislike/person who likes things that I dislike"
contrarian is "person who dislikes things that I like that are also generally liked/person who likes things that I dislike that are also generally disliked"

it's not really difficult

>If you can't listen to 1989 and enjoy it then you need to be executed immediately.
tfw not a normie but enjoyed 1989, what the fuck am I then? I leave my house like twice a month.

you are in a transitional stage. normie life's comin' for you, nigga.

hopefully, they seem to be happier

not a whole lot past age 20

true

Strawberry ice cream
Chocolate ice cream
Vanilla ice cream

>enabling the newfag
STOP.

All berry-flavored desserts are trash

Please delete this

Patrician = opinions CLT agrees with
Pleb = opinions CLT disagrees with
Contrarian = opinions normies or Sup Forums in general disagree with

>In Utero
>Nevermind
>Bleach

so pleb means something good and patrician means bad?

cyborg

pleb - liking music that is well-known
patrician - liking obscure music
contrarian - claiming to like obscure music just because it is obscure
for example - "i saw this pleb listening to taylor swift what a fucking normie" not implying taylor swift is bad just she is very well known
"this contrarian asshole says the beatles are bad just because they are popular"
"his top 20 albums have less than 10 ratings on RYM he's a patrician"

note that patrician is often a positive term and pleb and contrarian are negative

t. ice cream pleb

10/10 bait, please tell me that's not real tho

pleb: ok computer
patrician: kid a

get it?

>patrician
educated, knows the basics and understands the rules so they can appreciate when they are broken in interesting ways. goes outside the mainstream to find novel and interesting things because they are inclined to do so out of their own curiosity
>pleb
doesnt understand or care to understand anything and is influenced by peers and consumes what is easily available
>contrarian
closely related to the pleb in that they do not understand anything, though they may have the desire to. however they are unwilling to put the time in or do not have the capacity to do so, so instead they are a reactionary group that denounces anything from the mainstream as stupid and gay while circlejerking a group of artists outside the mainstream that has been constructed and verified by others who are more knowledgeable, or in the worst case, charismatic than they are

We are

What are you if you don't understand shit or care to, but you enjoy both mainstream releases and more niche stuff?

then youre a big guy

yes

>Beatles are better than Wings

for you

This
Some pasty Jew fro fag made these terms in 2013
Using them only is trash unless you are really bored and want to shitpost, in that case go ahead

when u know he huge

How do you pronounce pleb? I know I'm a pleb for asking. But is it "pleeb" or like "ebb" with a p?

Not that I'd use it in real life conversation guys haha

"pleeb" when saying plebeian

"plebb" when saying pleb

Pleb - listens to very mainstream music. Not necessarily terrible music but mostly stale and run of the mill
Contrarian - Tries to be special and denounce mainstream music but taste is either pleb or just different for the sake of being different
Patrician - Enjoys the finest, most cultured music. *Sips from glass

Easy to understand example ( three friends arguing over best Kanye album)
Pleb - TLOP
Contrarian - 808s
Patrician - MBDTF

im listening to mudvayne right now and i have 700 gb of music and couldnt care less about being the pleb that i am

my life is better than yours because of this