Pikachu's tail tip was brownish-black right?

Pikachu's tail tip was brownish-black right?

RIGHT?

FUCK ME Sup Forums I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING ON HOW MUCH I'M FREAKING OUT.

yeah it was like a dark brown. I used to have a plush toy and I clearly remember it was brown.

same?

Holy shit wtf!

It's not user...

Google it. I'm not kidding I'm not even high right now.

mandela effect

nope your just fucking retarded

Wait wtf

You dumb niggers.

I think it depends on wether or not its a male or female

No, it never was. You're just misremembering. I've been a Pokémon fan since it first came out in the UK, and Pikachu has only ever had black tipped ears, brown stripe on it's back, and a small bit of brown on the BASE of it's tail.

My guess is that niggas calling mandela effect on Pikachu tail are mixing memories of pichu with memories of Pikachu, but im not 100% sure because sometimes its very vivid in my mind the image of a Pikachu with a black-tipped tail.

what about raichu what kind of tail is that nigger sporting

there was an episode with some surfer dude that had a pikachu with a black tail somewhere in the first couple of seasons of pokemon imma go ahead and guess thats what you fags are trippin on because ive played every fucking game and used to collect the cards and watch the cartoon until my teen years and i have no recollection of this little shit having anything black on his tail

That pikachu had blue eyes, not a black tail.

one color tail , also.

oh well then shit i dont know where the hype is coming from

nope, standard tail

fuuuuck

In the games there's a different kind of tail for each sex pikachu, but I don't think the ash's pika had a black tail at any point in time.

theres a lot of big black cock pika hentai maybe thats what you guys are confusing it with