Drugs thread

>Drugs thread

Just took 87.5mg of Diphenhydramine and vaped a stem of mids from my Arizer Air.

Was wondering if anyone here knows how much it might cost to buy some Adderal/Vyvanse in Cali. Have been having some serious concentration problems lately.

>Inb4 Self incrimination,intent to buy... Read the fucking Disclaimer at the top of the page.

>OC Art.
Made that awhile back while stoned af...

Kinda shit tier drug to take imo but it's not like I'm in a position to judge. Why do you take Diphenhydramine?

>Was wondering if anyone here knows how much it might cost to buy some Adderal/Vyvanse in Cali
I'm in Canada but odds are you're looking at $5/10 per pill regardless. If you're lucky, you might find someone who sells them at actual retail value which is like $2-5 per pill.
I'd suggest doctor shopping in Cali till you find one that'll write you your own script.

Currently on 8ish mg hydromorphone and smoking some green crack. Fuckin love this strain. Would much prefer to have some stims rn though (adderall/vyvanse to be exact; best drugs eveeeeeeeeer)

No offense intended by the 'shit tier' comment btw; I've never taken enough of it to get any sort of high. I only say shit tier cause most the reviews I've read seemed like a waste of time/uncomfortable af.

I just love the delirious feeling it gives me tbh.
And yeah, Vyvanse is the shit for sure.
I've been thinking about trying some psychedelics maybe one of these days too...Fuck it...why not?
Any recommendations from someone seasoned with them?

I understand, most people hate the way it makes them feel.
I fucking love it, it's better than Alcohol IMO.

Fair enough; to each their own! Have you tried ketamine? It's the only dissociative I've tried (and I fucking loved it). Any similarities?

Psychs are fun as fuck. They're a once or twice a year type thing for me.
>I don't like shrooms (more "bad" trips than good ones)
>I LOVE acid
>I've taken both shrooms and acid simultaneously

I recommend you order yourself some 4-aco-DMT for your first psych trip. It's a research chemical so you can legally purchase it from vendors online and have it mailed to you. Shit is fucking awesome. Super trippy, but doesn't leave you tripping so hard that you're retarded.

It's basically a synthetic version of the chemical your body creates when psylocibin enters your bloodstream (aka shrooms).

I can elaborate more on each psych and my experiences with them if you'd like

Totally fair. I'm not one to judge at the end of the day; I'll speak my mind, but I'm a firm believer in doing whatever the fuck makes you happy.

Starting to feel the effects now...Feels good.
Like a warm cozy relaxed feeling. Like everything is going to be okay.

Have never had Ketamine before.
Curious about DMT effects. I've done light research on it. Most reviews are positive.

It's almost like,I can feel it more when I'm moving. That make sense?
Like I want to squirm around in my bed and feel nice, like when you wake up good in the morning and kind of just stretch for awhile.

Sounds like most opiates lol. Honestly I'm not even a fan of opiates, I'm only on the hydromorphone cause I'm bored and I get it free.
Oh for sure, I've definitely felt like that before on several occasions via the intake of several different drugs. Psychedelics make you feel like this at some point during the trip.

Likewise. Never had the opportunity to try it though. Isn't easy to find, and furthermore I save my psych experiences for cottage trips in the summer

I work in a pharmacy, so i can get anything that's not a C-II. What do you guys suggest? Xanax and the other benzos just put me to sleep.

This is all me;

I'm in the exact same boat. Unfortunately nothing below C-II is worth the trouble. Benzos are the best you'll be able to get your hands on without stirring up any trouble sadly.

If the opportunity arises though, always go for the adderall/vyvanse. Amphetamines are the fucking bomb.

According to that scale I've only been at a 6 or higher once or twice...and I do smoke good weed
>feelsbadman

disclaimers mean nothing in court of law

reported, fuck off newb faggot.

That'll only happen if theres an extra pill when i open a fresh bottle, but ive never seen anything but exactly 100 in c-II bottles

Is valium nice?

>not smoking the kill

>That'll only happen if theres an extra pill when i open a fresh bottle
Fuckin love when that happens lol.

Valium's decent. Funny you ask cause I recently (like, two days ago) managed to just acquire around 100x5mg pills. It'll definitely get you high, pass the time and all that, but honestly I'm just not a huge fan of benzos.

It's probably the benzo with the most recreational value you'll be able to get a hold of. I just sold the whole bottle to a buddy of mine legit 30 minutes ago cause I also have a ton of klonopin and I've come to the conclusion that I'll only take benzos with stims or after taking stims from now on.