en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudechis_australis
youtu.be/oFuMKdrzPqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Still here

>king brown
>non venomous
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudechis_australis
You what.
We had to do a lot of food perfectly or not at all. Im talking stupid numbers, all cooked, plated and presented the same way, for up to 5 hours a day. Mostly from scratch per day.

so lewd

Juuzou still chillin

I've never played a Zelda game in my life but BotW fascinates me so much, is getting the switch just for that worth it?

Eternal lurk.
>I'm so fucking tired at this point.

That's actually the worst. Why did you keep working? I don't mean that in an asshole way, but rather if you just needed the money or you couldn't bring yourself to quit? Or another reason? It sounds extremely stressful.
6 days a week? That's fucking terrible. At that point it sounds like your job is just your life. Which is pretty shitty, considering that if you're schedule isn't consistent, it's hard to plan around that.

Tomoko
Straightening up my room a bit.

Shinobu
That's good. Oh cool, i've heard that is really fun.

YouKnow
Good to hear.

Roll.

hmmmm difficult question, i do really love it, but theres gonna be really little replay value, so i dont think buying a brand new console just for it would be worth

it is indeed pretty fun

Oh that would suck really bad
It looked good I thought
Go to bed?
I dont know. I didnt need money. It kind of just stacked up. Yeah. I kind of got sick of all the jobs they had me do and the inability of anyone to talk to each other. Getting yelled at because the other people had my kind of job went to lunch and then being told to track them down when I cant just do that didnt sit right. Also painting curbs with a paint roller in the middle of summer kind of really sucks. I kind of didnt do anything.
Fun. Messy room?

Not that kind of tired.
I've been sleeping to much.

i never said lewd was bad

Well what do you want to do then?
Neither did I.

That's good.

A bit yeah. Been real lazy about it lately.

Not feel like shit everytime I watch this thread.

Best of luck.
Why do you feel that way?

It took some years but now I can pretty much do most jobs I need to without thinking. It helps to know how long to cook salmon to prevent drying out, or how to fix a sauce that splits. As well as shortcuts with the offcuts to extend their life, how to cook in bulk efficiently and cleanly and portion control.
I suggest a long course of music sharing.
youtu.be/oFuMKdrzPqU

I want salmon. Roll

I know I said this before, but at least it's over. I know that doesn't make it any better because it already happened, but one of the things that makes me feel better looking at the past is the fact that it's over and done with.
Also,
>painting curbs with a paint roller in the middle of summer
That's terrible.
Thanks for talking to me, Tomo. I appreciate it.
Out of left field, but call it a topic change. Can you rename your tank? So others can see it?

Thanks.

Roll.

I have my reasons.
Namely one person.
Can't watch youtube.

Yeah you seem pretty nice. Even taking interest in things you know nothing about. No you cannot rename your tank. 2 reasons come to mind why. Tank silhouettes can only go so far and everyone who drives German tanks would be rolling around in the Auschwitz 5000 or something.

I cooked the best salmon on Easter. Its the kind where its still plump and feels like its hard, but still that tiny bit undercooked so that you dont need to chew. And you didnt need a knife to cut it.
>goddamn that was good salmon
Any reason?

Good morning Rei. Did you find time to play?
Who if you dont mind me asking.
shut up :( rolll

Limited data

It's not my place to say.

Do I look like I know your aussie animals besides the kangaroo?

Whatcha up to?

Two dubs in a row.
Now watch me fail getting more dubs
Roll

Thats ok. Any way I could help out even if its just a little bit?

I can't believe I didn't think about that in a game where it's pretty much World War 2. Err, I don't know if it's actually, but with all the factions and stuff...
Still, that would be kinda funny, at least for the first time. Not saying they should do it, but Elite Dangerous just came out with the ability to name your ship, and the way they've done it is that if you have an offensive name, it'll censor it for everyone else, and just let you keep it. I don't think they even tell you.
Of course it's just a small thing and it doesn't really matter in the long run.

Hello all! Insufferable faggot reporting in. How is your night? I'm going grocery shopping user. Can I pick anything up for you?

dont forget all the biggest baddest spiders of the world are aussie

How quick and painful can they kill?

Nope.
I'll just be here, unable to really post.
Watching, until that person gets hurt, and then I'm going to capitalize the fuck on it like a total ass so I feel better.
It probably won't happen though.

Roll.

> Dubs
Music as usual~
What about you?

Ive played some elite dangerous. I was a space trucker. It was pretty neat.
A stable relationship.
What do you mean? Like hurt them more or comfort them?

not sure on the specifics, all i know is everything in out there is trying to kill you

Thats why I posted what it was on the wiki.
If you are a child or elderly, 15 minutes. 8 of the 10 most venomous snakes are Aussie too.
Will do. Dont need you being sad.
Fair enough.

oops that was supposed to be at

Not said just wanting. Roll.

Hurt them more because they hurt me.
It's petty. But I have nothing else anyway

Well its now approaching 4 AM and while I didnt talk much I enjoyed the company anyeay. Good night everyone!

night

roll

I dont think thats a good use for your time. I found it better to avoid people after things like that happen. Do you think it will help you feel better or something?
Night

Hey Rory. I'm going to Walmart want anything while I'm there?

I love you all

Runescape! and some Destiny

What about a skinny adult male

Silly loli vampire~

Hey Rory. I'm going to Walmart want anything while I'm there?

I'm not sure they sell those

Going to get some sleep now. Night everyone!

I think they were important to me and then dropped me like a sack of potatoes.
It will help me feel vindicated.
It's not like I spend my time doing anything anyways

Roll.

Fun~ How's the cooking coming along?

G'night.

Ask.
Night.
Thats a little sad. Did you try talking to them? Im not sure it would help. Their pain doesnt help me.

They haven't talked to me in months.
They just, stopped.

night

Do you know why?

Fun Fact: Saltiest players in Overwatch play at night

So. What's everyone up to this early in the morning?

I wasn't as important to them as the led on is my guess.

the saltiest overwatch players are always on

That is pretty fun.
Sitting. You?
Maybe you should forget about them and try to find someone who would treat you better?

Flandre Scarlett>all

I swear I met the worst players right now THE WORST

Makes me angry Tomo

Can't sleep. Allergy headache though I'm exhausted. Also mild insomnia doesn't help things. Skipped my mess for tonight. Wouldn't get much rest at this point anyhow. Also god what a wasted quads.

So anyone got something they need to get off their mind? I'm not going to bed any time soon.

It wasn't that kind of relation. Sure lewd stuff happened, but it was still mainly a friendship.
But he just went and started to slowly ignore me, before just never initiating conversations with me at all. It was like I was trying to force him to talk to me.

How could I make it happy?
Yeah? Sounds like you got it pretty rough right now.
Friends grow apart. I didnt really have stable friendships growing up on a base. Lots of kids would move within a year. Kinda get used to it.

>checked
playing breath of the wild

should troll them by picking roadhog and pulling tanks onto them

Youre already talking to me so that makes me feel better

Hey good idea, next time I play I will do that if I start getting irritated

There was no lead up, and we both promised we'd talk if things got weird.
But nah. I'm the last one to find out that I'm not cared for.

I'm getting to specific.

Good. Swimsuits are cute.
Oh. Its unfortunate. Im sorry you had that sort of thing happen.

I'm level 89! 8 more levels!

Na na fam, the saltiest player is me during Destiny's "Trials of Osiris"

>checked
Vidya

It sucks, and so I've just been kinda swimming around. Don't post my waifu except rarely. Lurk and don't post most the time.

Overwatch, yeah. What's your main. And yeah I don't really care if it's Genji or not.

Im a neet and post all the time. Probably would be pretty socially starved if I didnt. They are probably a cute waifu. Most are.

Reaper

>I'm a neet

Ain't we all? Otherwise we'd probably be doing more than chilling on Sup Forums.

You know me and my waifu Tomo.
I found a place to shit up ever since then. Recently fucked myself over there though.

Some people actually do things though.
How did you do that?

McCree. We could be friends. Ganging Mercy all day errday.

Wanted to main genji but I'm not good with his throwing stars, I can for sure kill with reaper

By lashing out like an idiot for stupid reasons and paranoia

Nice, almost there! Alright i'm gonna get off and play some Souls, so i'll be on discord if you wanna chat more~

Alrighty, git gud~

Yeah that will do it.

i always liked soldier the best, cause tearing through tanks from the back lines, also cause fuck pharah

have fun

Maybe but still. There are better things we could be doing with our time.
And damn is he fun to play too.
Sorry if I'm cutting in but what exactly is happening here?

Yeah. It worked well enough to get me removed.

Its 1 in the morning. What could I possibly be doing?
Yeah people dont like that.

Soldier is my go for pharah cause fuck pharah very much
Not the good kind

I love his maneuverability but my x button is fucked on my ps4 controller..

What's happening where?
Who are you?
Yeah, I know. I only made it worse before the got rid of me.

Probably best not to worry about it.

Hi everybody

Hi

Oh fuck you look adorable in a swimsuit!

Point taken.
Never mind. It's none of my business.

I just wait till the user im waiting for is hurt.

Hi boi